Paulding.com

Weird Question

I always save the yummiest parts for last. Like when eating a dairy queen ice cream cake, I save the crunchy fudgy parts for last. I think thats what the op means.

LOL. Yes that is what I mean. And me too. My bf says no the other way. But I would rather savor the good flavor than the bad for awhile later. But I guess if I had drank a Margarita last I would still be wanting that flavor. And if I had a few probably be asking what the question was again also.

When I was a kid, My mom would make me finish drinking my milk before I could leave the dinner table. I hate milk so I used to put it off as long as possible. Which wasn't too smart because It was always warm and even more disgusting by the time I got around to drinking it. :D

I I eat one thing at a time, another weirdo here, lol!

One exception is eggs and grits, love to mix them. :crazy:

Ha!!! I used to do the same thing so as to not mix the flavors!! Now, I just push it all off the plate and into my mouth. The military gave me an "Eat it now, taste it later" mentality.

Ha!!! I used to do the same thing so as to not mix the flavors!! Now, I just push it all off the plate and into my mouth. The military gave me an "Eat it now, taste it later" mentality.

What branch of the military were you in?

Sorry OP, not trying to hi-jack

I gleaned that talent from the military too. :lol: That and 2 older brothers. Better eat it NOW or you won't get anything later!

I tend to eat my veggies first. I really don't care for veggies, but I make/eat them. Gotta set a good example for the kids. When my kids are moved out I may quit eating them altogether. Quit eating veggies, not kids. I don't eat kids... much.