Paulding.com

This is why your kids need their shots...

I think when people say that it is a case of talking before thinking. There is no reason to be afraid of children who aren't vaccinated. They do not carry diseases.

Vaccinated children have the upper hand in the sense that their bodies have been exposed to the antigen so they have already created an antibody to fight it. If exposed again they may have no signs/symptoms or may suffer a minor illness. On the other hand a child who has never been exposed and does come into contact may not fight the illness off as quickly and may suffer a more moderate illness.

Choosing to vaccinate or not should not be this much of a deal. There is so much more that goes into this than most people acknowledge. First and foremost everything is dependent on your own immune system, chemical makeup, genes, and the overall health of your body at any given time when it comes into contact with an antigen. This debate is getting old :lol:

And that people is pretty much the bottom line. Well put and Bravo. Owe you a scotch.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vaccinations do not cause Autism, that was proven to be bunk that was made up by scientists and then pushed further by uneducated people.   For those of you that don't vaccinate your kids could you

Here is what I don't get. Everyone that doesn't vacinate always comes back with the "do more research line". Well folks, I hate to break this to you, but there was a heck of a lot of reasearch done by

If your kids are vaccinated then they should be protected from unvaccinated kids.

People have adverse reactions to all kinds of things.

I had a HORRIBLE allergic reaction to an antibiotic I took after having my second daughter. I had to go to the er for serum poisoning. But I wouldn't tell someone the shouldn't take that medication because my husband took the same thing for an ear infection and was perfectly fine.

We need a vaccine for ignorance. Seems alot of people trust the Big Brother to look after them. After all they get paid millions a day from lobbyists that make the vaccines, and ohh wait can it be, if vaccines are mandated by the government would they not in turn keep getting millions? Like it or not, there is more behind these vaccines than health, lots of money to be made.

• Like 2

We need a vaccine for ignorance. Seems alot of people trust the Big Brother to look after them. After all they get paid millions a day from lobbyists that make the vaccines, and ohh wait can it be, if vaccines are mandated by the government would they not in turn keep getting millions? Like it or not, there is more behind these vaccines than health, lots of money to be made.

I'll tell you what. Next time I go to India on business feel free to come along without being vacinated. Let me know how it works out for you.

Edited by Go BLUE!
  • Like 1

I'll tell you what. Next time I go to India on business feel free to come along without being vacinated. Let me know how it works out for you.

sorry civil rights still not fully restored can not get a passport :wacko: , however next time you are in India get me a blizzard please.