Paulding.com

This is why your kids need their shots...

Not to be harsh but ultrasound or not it does not sound like it could have made much difference in the pregnancy, if you had know that it might be unhealthy through the ultrasound, what then? aboortzion because it could be defective. Maybe I misunderstood your reasoning for backing an ultrasound.

Look Your kids are vaccinated or will be, but it is like I said, I am for them but have strong reservations, and my choice was made and my son will never receive the pertussis vaccine nor will I, and if people like you do not like it because your child is in "danger" well I apologize. I guess we are a minority and might have to pull that card out of our pockets and join the LGBT parade to win the day.

Had they done the ultrasound they would have known she was a high risk pregnancy. Because I didn't have any ultrasounds after the 20th week (where her growth measured normal) they were unaware of the rate of her growth. She could have been delivered early and avoided some of the health problems she faced in the first few weeks. Instead they went in blind to the delivery and didn't know that what was estimated to be another 8 to 9 lb baby had actually grown to be close to 12 lbs.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vaccinations do not cause Autism, that was proven to be bunk that was made up by scientists and then pushed further by uneducated people.   For those of you that don't vaccinate your kids could you

Here is what I don't get. Everyone that doesn't vacinate always comes back with the "do more research line". Well folks, I hate to break this to you, but there was a heck of a lot of reasearch done by

If your kids are vaccinated then they should be protected from unvaccinated kids.

Again, there are things that an infant is too young to be vaccinated against. That is why they want family members to be vaccinated against whooping cough to protect the child.

And now you're going on to ultrasounds. I venture to guess with my 21 month old I probably had in the neighborhood of 20 plus ultrasounds with her through the course of my pregnancy. She had a noticed EFI on her ultrasound and that combined with my GD and High blood pressure I was considered high risk and was constantly monitored. I delivered a healthy 8lb 8oz child with no heart defect, she has been vaccinated and shows no signs of autism. HOWEVER with my 4 month old I was not put into the high risk category so they performed only one ultrasound and I had one other private one early on to determine gender. Although I complained of discomfort late in my pregnancy, and had excessive weight gain they did not bother to do any more ultrasounds. I then delivered an 11 lb 11 oz baby who had to be put in the NICU due to low blood sugar and breathing difficulties. She also has a murmur that first was diagnosed as an open chamber in her heart that was from her umbilical cord that should have closed at birth but didn't.

Long story short, my point with saying this is, had I been given an ultrasound with the second child they would have known that she was abnormally large because she had a massive umbilical cord, and there was excessive fluid. But they didn't take my concerns seriously, and put her health at risk by requiring me to carry her to 39 weeks. So I am a fan of ultrasounds. They could have meant a whole lot less struggles for my daughter. And the randomness that determines whether or not you receive them is asinine.

My 21 month year old is vaccinated, and has been exposed to many different environments, and she is not a sickly child. She has a very healthy immune system.

So you don't believe in questioning anything, we just accept the high numbers of autism? We accept that a few children will end up brain damaged after DPT's.

I am comfortable with my decision and I accept the possible risk just as you have.

I have no intentions of taking any actions to change anything you have done with your children. People that choose no, don't get the same respect. We fear the risk that because we are all a bit different genetically that our child will end up a casualty of the one size fits all approach to vaccines and we are suspicious of things that may cause autism. We will all be effected by autism in the future some children have high function and some have low but the numbers are so high that society will have to find a way to accommodate them, they are not disposable.

Parents with autistic children constantly fight to find a place in society for them.

We can not dismiss anything that might be the cause until we have explored everything right down to genetically modified soybeans in the formula.

I don't accept that a small percentage of the herd will be damaged or killed, especially when it is mine.

We dont immunize. My son is a VERY healthy 19 year old(always has been...never even one ear infection as a baby)and my baby has never even had the sniffles. My kids pediatrician discovered the whooping cough vaccine, btw, but for LOTS of reasons and more thought than you can imagine, we choose not to do it. We DO lots of other things though that most parents do not do any longer that seem antiquated as far as eating /sleeping/scheduling habits that I believe wholeheartedly is the singlemost healthy choice Ive ever made for my kids.

I usually keep that fact to myself b/c of the reaction I get. But, Im getting older and I really dont care what people think. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect any good parents right to do what THEY feel is best for their family.

I didn't immunize my girls as babies, my 18 yr old just finished her shots. Never had ear infections either, her only thing is excerise induced asthma. 14 and 12 yr old, same thing, never had ear infections and just now starting the immunizations. As babies, their immune system is NOT developed yet and I've read so many things bad about immunizations in babies.

• Like 2

Had they done the ultrasound they would have known she was a high risk pregnancy. Because I didn't have any ultrasounds after the 20th week (where her growth measured normal) they were unaware of the rate of her growth. She could have been delivered early and avoided some of the health problems she faced in the first few weeks. Instead they went in blind to the delivery and didn't know that what was estimated to be another 8 to 9 lb baby had actually grown to be close to 12 lbs.

Sounds like the docs were once agian relying on govt. statistics and they failed you. Well maybe you should have demanded more be done, or change the OB. Oh do you still go to the same OB? If you do in lies the problems. Acceptance. People have a perpensity to allow someone else to make decisions for them. Stop thinking that one doctor is always the best. Get more than one opinion, get more than two.

And yes you would think that we had every fatl disease know to mankind when people know that we are not vaccinated. But I do not hide it and if my son were ever to be treated with discrimination because of it well all I can do is cough in their direction and watch them run.

I agree, DO THE RESEARCH.

I have three kids. The two boys were fully vaccinated....autism + other issues. My daughter: NEVER, with Doctor's consent. She's five but reading on a 3rd grade level and writing complete sentences the first full week of kindergarten. It was funny, when I went to register her, not one school official gave me a problem over the vaccinations. They ALL know my oldest and many know the middle, so no one questioned me about my choice.

By the way...total hyjack...GG: Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! You have every right to brag!!

Thanks you so much for the compliment. I want to brag about her but I dont want to be "that Mom" ...you know :huh: ;) :D .

You bring up such a huge issue connected with vaccines. I know for myself, I THOUGHT I understood how these dieases worked with being vaccinated but I didnt know at all. Once I educated myself, the choice was a no brainer. NOT putting that into my kids bodies and I dont just mean the vaccine itself but the other things added to it that have proven to be very dangerous and even deadly.

My sons school never questioned me about it either. I always had the required form and always agreed that if there were ever an "outbreak" I would remove my child from school as long as it required. He was in pre-K to 12th grade. Do I need to say there was never a "outbreak":huh: :rolleyes: ?

We do not vaccinate and never will.

The "outbreak" is happening ONLY in the vaccinated population.

So if the vaccine works so good the evidence does not support it.

Also, if you believe your vaccines work, my non-vaccinated children should be no threat.

www.909shot.com

http://www.nvic.org/

Sounds like the docs were once agian relying on govt. statistics and they failed you. Well maybe you should have demanded more be done, or change the OB. Oh do you still go to the same OB? If you do in lies the problems. Acceptance. People have a perpensity to allow someone else to make decisions for them. Stop thinking that one doctor is always the best. Get more than one opinion, get more than two.

And yes you would think that we had every fatl disease know to mankind when people know that we are not vaccinated. But I do not hide it and if my son were ever to be treated with discrimination because of it well all I can do is cough in their direction and watch them run.

Let me give you a thousand + for this comment alone. You are EXACTLY right. There are so many more statistics than what our gov shows us. To me, that is about like wanting to buy a Ford and reading ONLY Fords reviews of their own products. Who would do that :blink: ? Why do we do that with our children then???

Also, if you believe your vaccines work, my non-vaccinated children should be no threat.

www.909shot.com

YES! This line is what I want to underline whenever this topic comes up.

www.909shot.com

I REPEAT, your non-vaccinated children are a threat to any child who is not old enough to be vaccinated. And again, you can do what you want with your children and I don't care, but when it affects my childs health I have the right to know that your child hasn't been vaccinated so I can make the best choice IN MY OPINION for my child.

I REPEAT, your non-vaccinated children are a threat to any child who is not old enough to be vaccinated. And again, you can do what you want with your children and I don't care, but when it affects my childs health I have the right to know that your child hasn't been vaccinated so I can make the best choice IN MY OPINION for my child.

With all due respect, I used to think that, too. But after digging in deep to educate myself on this subject, I changed my mind completely and realized that I was really backwards on it as a whole.

Ok, keep them away from any child period. you fear that your child is in unknowing danger without consent by you. Do some research. If the entire population was not vaccinated your child would still be at a greater risk of death from sids. And I have often thought that sids and the vaccs. go hand in hand

405291_428948880482166_942588526_n.jpg

Do the research. According to the Journal of Morbidity and Mortality many of these diseases were well on their way out BEFORE the vaccine was introduced.

Key facts

Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available.

In 2010, there were 139 300 measles deaths globally – nearly 380 deaths every day or 15 deaths every hour.

More than 95% of measles deaths occur in low-income countries with weak health infrastructures.

Measles vaccination resulted in a 74% drop in measles deaths between 2000 and 2010 worldwide.

In 2010, about 85% of the world's children received one dose of measles vaccine by their first birthday through routine health services – up from 72% in 2000.

My link

With all due respect, I used to think that, too. But after digging in deep to educate myself on this subject, I changed my mind completely and realized that I was really backwards on it as a whole.

Thank you for calling me backwards in such a nice way.

Hmmmm the only vaccine they give in L & D is the Hep B...

I bet there are a TON of newborns having unprotected sex and using needles....

Why does my baby need a hepatitis B

shot at birth?

It is important to vaccinate babies at birth so they will

be protected as early as possible from any exposure

to the hepatitis B virus. Babies and young children are

not able to fight off hepatitis B virus infection as well

as older people. A baby who gets infected with the

hepatitis B virus during the first five years of life has a

15% to 25% risk for premature death from liver disease, including liver failure or liver cancer. Hepatitis B

vaccine is your baby’s “insurance policy” against being

infected with the hepatitis B virus.

Experts recommend vaccination against hepatitis B as

a routine part of a newborn’s hospital care, just like

checking the baby’s hearing.

How could my baby come in contact

with the hepatitis B virus?

In many cases, the hepatitis B virus passes from mother to baby during birth when the mother does not

know she is infected. In other cases, the virus is spread

to the baby during close contact with an infected family

member, caregiver, or friend. Most people who are

infected with hepatitis B do not feel sick and have no

idea they carry this virus. They are surprised when

they are told they are infected. Many people have no

idea how they became infected with the virus in the

first place. To protect your baby from infection with

the hepatitis B virus, make sure your baby receives

the first dose of hepatitis B vaccine before leaving the

hospital.

Won’t my baby just recover from

hepatitis B?

Babies are not able to fight off hepatitis B as well as

adults. About 9 out of 10 babies who get infected in

the first year of life will stay infected for life.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors

Hepatitis B infection can be spread through having contact with the blood, semen, vaginal fluids, and other body fluids of someone who already has a hepatitis B infection.

Infection can be spread through:

• Blood transfusions (not common in the United States)
  • Direct contact with blood in health care settings
  • Sexual contact with an infected person
  • Tattoo or acupuncture with unclean needles or instruments
  • Shared needles during drug use
  • Shared personal items (such as toothbrushes, razors, and nail clippers) with an infected person

The hepatitis B virus can be passed to an infant during childbirth if the mother is infected.

Key facts

Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available.

In 2010, there were 139 300 measles deaths globally – nearly 380 deaths every day or 15 deaths every hour.

More than 95% of measles deaths occur in low-income countries with weak health infrastructures.

Measles vaccination resulted in a 74% drop in measles deaths between 2000 and 2010 worldwide.

In 2010, about 85% of the world's children received one dose of measles vaccine by their first birthday through routine health services – up from 72% in 2000.

My link

Thank you for calling me backwards in such a nice way.

You do realize that they do not have modern healthcare in these countries. They do not have the means to treat even the simplest infections. People in these countries die from ordinary cuts we would put an antibiotic cream and band-aid on.

They don't even have clean drinking water.

You may save them from measles to have them turn around and die a few months later from a tooth infection or ear infection.

Many of the diseases that we vaccinate for are treatable with modern medicine.

The fear is an epidemic of anything that could overwhelm our system. This is why the concern about swine flu or bird flu which we are much more at risk of having a catastrophic outbreak.

Studies show that natural immunity was evolving at a good rate even before vaccines.

It is a natural genetic immunity that becomes hardwired into our genetics and is passed from mother to child.

Artificial immunization has not been proven to genetically change immunity generation to generation.

In fact there are no studies that I am aware of that prove one way or the other that our genes are being modified positively or negatively by immunization.

• Like 2

For those of you that don't vaccinate your kids could you please put a sign on them so I don't bring my kids around them?

WHY do people like you assume that these children are grubby little germ carriers??? Really? MY (unvaccinated) child is never sick :glare:

WHY do people like you assume that these children are grubby little germ carriers??? Really? MY (unvaccinated) child is never sick :glare:

Where did I say that I assumed they were grubby little germ carriers? I just said that I should be informed for the safety of my child who is and who isn't vaccinated. That is no judgment on you or your child. It is a statement that I would like to know who to avoid when my child hasn't been vaccinated for whatever your child could be infected with. The assumption was made by an above poster that my vaccinated child had no immune system. should I be offended by that?

Where did I say that I assumed they were grubby little germ carriers? I just said that I should be informed for the safety of my child who is and who isn't vaccinated. That is no judgment on you or your child. It is a statement that I would like to know who to avoid when my child hasn't been vaccinated for whatever your child could be infected with. The assumption was made by an above poster that my vaccinated child had no immune system. should I be offended by that?

Vaccines DO lower the immune system..

Telling us to hang signs on our unvaccinated children...says right there that you think they're little germ carriers.Why else would you care to know?!

I would avoid...day care, stores, schools, the doctor's office. Heck you might want to grab your foil hat and just stay inside! :rofl:

• Like 2

Vaccines DO lower the immune system..

Telling us to hang signs on our unvaccinated children...says right there that you think they're little germ carriers.Why else would you care to know?!

My link

Does Vaccination Weaken Immune System?

In an effort to assuage parent’s fears, paediatricians and immumologists in the US have carried out research into the effects of the ever increasing immunisation programme that infants and toddlers are routinely subjected to and concluded that it did not result in any long term weakening of the immune system.

The results, co-authored by Professor Edgar Marcuse, were published in the journal Pediatrics under the title "Addressing Parents’ Concerns: Do Multiple Vaccines Overwhelm or Weaken the Infant’s Immune System?"

The authors looked at data on adverse reactions to vaccines, efficacy of vaccines in either single dose or combined forms and immune system response after vaccination and concluded that: “Current studies do not support the hypothesis that multiple vaccines overwhelm, weaken, or "use up" the immune system. By providing protection against a number of bacterial and viral pathogens, vaccines prevent the 'weakening' of the immune system and consequent secondary bacterial infections occasionally caused by natural infection.”

My link

My link

Does Vaccination Weaken Immune System?

In an effort to assuage parent’s fears, paediatricians and immumologists in the US have carried out research into the effects of the ever increasing immunisation programme that infants and toddlers are routinely subjected to and concluded that it did not result in any long term weakening of the immune system.

The results, co-authored by Professor Edgar Marcuse, were published in the journal Pediatrics under the title "Addressing Parents’ Concerns: Do Multiple Vaccines Overwhelm or Weaken the Infant’s Immune System?"

The authors looked at data on adverse reactions to vaccines, efficacy of vaccines in either single dose or combined forms and immune system response after vaccination and concluded that: “Current studies do not support the hypothesis that multiple vaccines overwhelm, weaken, or "use up" the immune system. By providing protection against a number of bacterial and viral pathogens, vaccines prevent the 'weakening' of the immune system and consequent secondary bacterial infections occasionally caused by natural infection.”

My link

You really need to do more research :good:

Thanks you so much for the compliment. I want to brag about her but I dont want to be "that Mom" ...you know :huh: ;) :D .

You bring up such a huge issue connected with vaccines. I know for myself, I THOUGHT I understood how these dieases worked with being vaccinated but I didnt know at all. Once I educated myself, the choice was a no brainer. NOT putting that into my kids bodies and I dont just mean the vaccine itself but the other things added to it that have proven to be very dangerous and even deadly.

My sons school never questioned me about it either. I always had the required form and always agreed that if there were ever an "outbreak" I would remove my child from school as long as it required. He was in pre-K to 12th grade. Do I need to say there was never a "outbreak":huh: :rolleyes: ?

The thing is, I didn't start out opposed or for vaccines. I did what the pediatrician told me. With my oldest, four of us at work were pregnant at the same time. All four of us have autistic children. We lived in another state then and we actually had the water at work tested for lead, as well as other toxins. All clear. All four of us followed the recommend vaccination schedule. Two moms stopped vaccines at diagnosis, about age 2. Myself and another mom continued...my oldest was nonverbal until almost age 6. I waited 6 years to hear the words "I love you." Still, I wasn't convinced it was the vaccines....(he also had his tounsils out at age 4, sue to getting strep throat every other month) With my second, he was born with a visual impairment so I was all about whatever the doctors recommended. I stopped his vaccines between age 3 & 4 when I decided to delay vaccinations on the youngest. Though he was almost complete with the schedule, i was surprised the doctor supported me on that. My middle child is now fully verbal and his only issues are in relation to his vision. My daughter is articulate for her age, advanced intelligence, incredibly talented. She seldom gets sick, had one ear infection in five years, and I don't worry in the slightest about what she'll "catch". My boys are blooming more and more each day, well on their way to happy and full lives.

Notice I said "delay" the vaccines. I reached a point where my research was overwhelming. I wanted more time to see what the on-going studies may show. Every child is different, each parent should decide what is right for their own family. For us, it's waiting. There are too many questions, too many unknowns. I agree with LPPT, autism has some sort of enviromental cause. We really need to figure that one out and fast.

Vaccinations do not cause Autism, that was proven to be bunk that was made up by scientists and then pushed further by uneducated people.

For those of you that don't vaccinate your kids could you please put a sign on them so I don't bring my kids around them?

If your kids are vaccinated, why be scared to have unvaccinated kids around yours? Afraid the vaccination didn't work?

• Like 1

If your kids are vaccinated, why be scared to have unvaccinated kids around yours? Afraid the vaccination didn't work?

For the ONE MILLIONTH time, you cannot vaccinate a small child for everything. An infant doesn't get vaccinated until they are 2 months old, and even then they aren't complete vaccinations.

You really need to do more research :good:

Yes, keep believing people like Jenny McCarthy who rely on bogus science to push an agenda. We hear the cases of kids with autism and what have you and blame it on vaccines, but what about the millions of healthy kids that did get vaccinated and have zero issues. Is it better to not vaccinate and have a re-occurance of whooping cough, or plague?

Edited by STRAWMAN
  • Like 2

Here is what I don't get. Everyone that doesn't vacinate always comes back with the "do more research line". Well folks, I hate to break this to you, but there was a heck of a lot of reasearch done by a lot of smart folks when the vaccines were developed. Let's not pretend that there is this overwhelming proof that vacines are bad, it hersay at best. The issue is the "anti-vaccine" crowd has really just now come into full swing so it will be YEARS before we know the true out come of this movement. All I know is that my kid gets his shots, because science and statistics dictate that is whats best. If you choose otherwise that's fine. The point is that we are seeing these things pop back up - and I sure would want my kid protected against them.

I also think Autism is the easy out for doctors when it comes to a lot of issues with kids. It is far to easily "diagnosed". My nephew was FALSY diagnosed as autistic and that stunted his develpment far greater then if he had actually had the illness. My othe nephew was correctly diagnosed for it - guess what? This was my sisters second kid and because of the false report on the first one she didn't vacinate.

Edited by Go BLUE!
  • Like 5

Here is what I don't get. Everyone that doesn't vacinate always comes back with the "do more research line". Well folks, I hate to break this to you, but there was a heck of a lot of reasearch done by a lot of smart folks when the vaccines were developed. Let's not pretend that there is this overwhelming proof that vacines are bad, it hersay at best. The issue is the "anti-vaccine" crowd has really just now come into full swing so it will be YEARS before we know the true out come of this movement. All I know is that my kid gets his shots, because science and statistics dictate that is whats best. If you choose otherwise that's fine. The point is that we are seeing these things pop back up - and I sure would want my kid protected against them.

:yahoo:

Yes, keep believing people like Jenny McCarthy who rely on bogus science to push an agenda. We hear the cases of kids with autism and what have you and blame it on vaccines, but what about the millions of healthy kids that did get vaccinated and have zero issues. Is it better to not vaccinate and have a re-occurance of whooping cough, or plague?

I've never even heard Jenny McCarthy's stand on vaccines.And my decision to not have my daughter vaccinated had NOTHING to do with the autism/vaccine relationship :rolleyes: Again,research exactly how whooping cough is being spread these days.

I also think Autism is the easy out for doctors when it comes to a lot of issues with kids. It is far to easily "diagnosed". My nephew was FALSY diagnosed as autistic and that stunted his develpment far greater then if he had actually had the illness. My othe nephew was correctly diagnosed for it - guess what? This was my sisters second kid and because of the false report on the first one she didn't vacinate.

People have been not vaccinating their children for as long as vaccines have been around :rolleyes: so no,it's not just coming in to full swing,it's just that there is more of a spotlight on us these days.

Are you still up to date on your vaccines BLUE? Ya know,they don't "work" for life :rolleyes: So you could be one of these germ spreaders" that STRAWMAN is so freaked out about,if not :)

I've never even heard Jenny McCarthy's stand on vaccines.And my decision to not have my daughter vaccinated had NOTHING to do with the autism/vaccine relationship :rolleyes: Again,research exactly how whooping cough is being spread these days.

My link

Anything I'm missing?

People have been not vaccinating their children for as long as vaccines have been around :rolleyes: so no,it's not just coming in to full swing,it's just that there is more of a spotlight on us these days.

Are you still up to date on your vaccines BLUE? Ya know,they don't "work" for life :rolleyes: So you could be one of these germ spreaders" that STRAWMAN is so freaked out about,if not :)

I am. I travel overseas often for work and boosters are required. Thanks for worring about me.

Also, you really need to re-read what SM is saying. I think (know) you are twisting his words.

Like I said, I have NO issue if you choose not to vacinate. To me it's not worth the risk. I will add this. Just as I'm sure you grow tired of folks reaction not to vacinate I grow tired of folks (including my sister) telling me to "do research, and educate myself" because we choose to vacinate. It cuts both ways. Also according to both the CDC and the NHSAA there are more un-vacinated kids in public school now then at any point in the last 35 years.

Edited by Go BLUE!

The weak die and the strong survive by natural selection. (your quote: We have circumvented natural immunity that occurs naturally through genetics in most herds.)

Vaccines are sound and very helpful for many and yes there are the few that do pay dearly for side affects they a very few will have. Vaccines are not perfect and I do wish they were.

When it comes to antibiotics.... it is the parent that has taken their kid in for a non bacterial infection and demands a antibiotic and then never completes the required dosages. The infection then becomes stronger and the kid is put on another type stronger antibiotic. If we let nature take its course then we would have lots of people that would have died at a very early age. We would also have lots of people with all these nasty diseases like polio to support. So I still feel the risk is worth the reward.

I accept your position that you have a choice in not vaccinating your kid, but when they get the same disease that the vaccine was created to keep you from getting.... well you are no paying the piper later vice sooner and if the result is in death then you lost the coin toss. YOU had the choice and chose what you wanted to do.

Now that some of these long ago diseases that should be dead and gone are now resurfacing. I feel for today's kid with some of these diseases, and how the parent will answer their child when they knew of a vaccine that could have prevented it.

My understanding is that adults are the carriers, the immunity does not last.

I don't know how high the fatality rate is in infants now days when diagnosed early.

I know that years ago the rate was extremely high.

Herd immunity is extremely important in a society that lives as densely as we do.

I don't believe in immunity at all cost, the only reason that many toxins have been removed, 3 in 1's stopped are parents refusal to put their kids at risk.

Mandatory vaccination allowed pharmaceutical companies to put millions of children at risk, with little or no consequences. It was so frequent in the late 80's they capped what people could sue them for. Society pays because these children have to be taken care of for life.

They have changed ingredients and schedules due to parents refusal to give them to their children.

Many people will never trust the government or the pharmaceutical companies ever again.

I am one of them, I had a relative and an acquaintance whose child suffered brain damage within hours of a DPT.

At the end of the day it is me that lives a lifetime with the consequences, not the government, not the doctor, nor the pharmaceutical company.

Infants and people in general die every day from thousands of different things, we have simply bought into these deaths being preventable. Death is not preventable.

Now they are discussing going back to the vaccine that caused brain damage.

We are seeing more and more adults with immune system disorders.

Many doctors predicted this outcome in the 60's.

Our school age children are sicker than they have ever been,we have weakened their immune systems. It is not unusual for an infant on the prescribed vaccine schedule to have an ear infection almost constantly for the first year of life. These infections are becoming more and more resistant to antibiotics.

Without the pressure of people refusing vaccines they would accept the collateral damage as satisfactory for the rates of herd immunity.

The problem is they risk what they fear by tampering with our immune systems, which is the outbreak of a highly evolved virus overwhelming the healthcare system and the result being extreme mortality rates.

We have circumvented natural immunity that occurs naturally through genetics in most herds.

• Like 3

The weak die and the strong survive by natural selection. (your quote: We have circumvented natural immunity that occurs naturally through genetics in most herds.)

Vaccines are sound and very helpful for many and yes there are the few that do pay dearly for side affects they a very few will have. Vaccines are not perfect and I do wish they were.

When it comes to antibiotics.... it is the parent that has taken their kid in for a non bacterial infection and demands a antibiotic and then never completes the required dosages. The infection then becomes stronger and the kid is put on another type stronger antibiotic. If we let nature take its course then we would have lots of people that would have died at a very early age. We would also have lots of people with all these nasty diseases like polio to support. So I still feel the risk is worth the reward.

I accept your position that you have a choice in not vaccinating your kid, but when they get the same disease that the vaccine was created to keep you from getting.... well you are no paying the piper later vice sooner and if the result is in death then you lost the coin toss. YOU had the choice and chose what you wanted to do.

Now that some of these long ago diseases that should be dead and gone are now resurfacing. I feel for today's kid with some of these diseases, and how the parent will answer their child when they knew of a vaccine that could have prevented it.

Fortunately for those of us that feel vaccination is not right for us most of these diseases are curable when diagnosed early and treated properly.

I say that because anyone with an infant un-vaccinated with a cough should insist the test for pertussis be done.

I think I would be able to trust more if the parents of children harmed by the early vaccines had not had to fight so hard to have them changed. It has not been that long since many harmful chemicals were removed due to protest.

They also need to inform parents of what to watch for as a bad reaction.

Every case I have ever heard of it, an infant within 24 hours of the vaccine will start uncontrollable shrieking followed by a seizure. Do they put that in writing and give it to parents? I am just wondering I have not had an infant in 17 years.

• Like 1

Also according to both the CDC and the NHSAA there are more un-vacinated kids in public school now then at any point in the last 35 years.

This is the scary part. It won't take much for one of these diseases to gain a foothold among the un-vaccinated students.

Fortunately for those of us that feel vaccination is not right for us most of these diseases are curable when diagnosed early and treated properly.

I say that because anyone with an infant un-vaccinated with a cough should insist the test for pertussis be done.

I think I would be able to trust more if the parents of children harmed by the early vaccines had not had to fight so hard to have them changed. It has not been that long since many harmful chemicals were removed due to protest.

They also need to inform parents of what to watch for as a bad reaction.

Every case I have ever heard of it, an infant within 24 hours of the vaccine will start uncontrollable shrieking followed by a seizure. Do they put that in writing and give it to parents? I am just wondering I have not had an infant in 17 years.

I have a 21 month old and a 4 month old. They give me a detailed sheet at every well visit with a vaccination as to what is being vaccinated for, and what to look for.

Then what will happen?

I guess you will have to ask someone who was alive the last time these diseases were prevalent.

I am. I travel overseas often for work and boosters are required. Thanks for worring about me.

Also, you really need to re-read what SM is saying. I think (know) you are twisting his words.

Like I said, I have NO issue if you choose not to vacinate. To me it's not worth the risk. I will add this. Just as I'm sure you grow tired of folks reaction not to vacinate I grow tired of folks (including my sister) telling me to "do research, and educate myself" because we choose to vacinate. It cuts both ways. Also according to both the CDC and the NHSAA there are more un-vacinated kids in public school now then at any point in the last 35 years.

Probably due to an increase in illegal alien children in the school system.