Paulding.com

This is why your kids need their shots...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vaccinations do not cause Autism, that was proven to be bunk that was made up by scientists and then pushed further by uneducated people.   For those of you that don't vaccinate your kids could you

Here is what I don't get. Everyone that doesn't vacinate always comes back with the "do more research line". Well folks, I hate to break this to you, but there was a heck of a lot of reasearch done by

If your kids are vaccinated then they should be protected from unvaccinated kids.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/pertussis-outbreak-worst-50-years/story?id=16814787

Thre is a sign at the local CVS here where they are now giving whooping cough vacines. WHOOPING COUGH? REALLY? FIFTY YEARS since this has been an issue....vacinate your damn kids.

I think I read somewhere that most of the cases are children that have been vaccinated.

I have heard through our classes that there is a very high prevaleance of these deseases coming here from across our southern border with the illegal immigrants. But it is not only or mostly the Mexicans.

• Like 1

I got a whopping cough vaccine when my first daughter was born. When I had the second they said that the vaccine lasts some 15 years I think. They vaccinate the kids when they get older, but they can't have them young. They say it's because of so many people coming to our country that don't have vaccinations. Then it spreads from adult to adult and then kids get it. Scary stuff.

My understanding is that adults are the carriers, the immunity does not last.

I don't know how high the fatality rate is in infants now days when diagnosed early.

I know that years ago the rate was extremely high.

Herd immunity is extremely important in a society that lives as densely as we do.

I don't believe in immunity at all cost, the only reason that many toxins have been removed, 3 in 1's stopped are parents refusal to put their kids at risk.

Mandatory vaccination allowed pharmaceutical companies to put millions of children at risk, with little or no consequences. It was so frequent in the late 80's they capped what people could sue them for. Society pays because these children have to be taken care of for life.

They have changed ingredients and schedules due to parents refusal to give them to their children.

Many people will never trust the government or the pharmaceutical companies ever again.

I am one of them, I had a relative and an acquaintance whose child suffered brain damage within hours of a DPT.

At the end of the day it is me that lives a lifetime with the consequences, not the government, not the doctor, nor the pharmaceutical company.

Infants and people in general die every day from thousands of different things, we have simply bought into these deaths being preventable. Death is not preventable.

Now they are discussing going back to the vaccine that caused brain damage.

We are seeing more and more adults with immune system disorders.

Many doctors predicted this outcome in the 60's.

Our school age children are sicker than they have ever been,we have weakened their immune systems. It is not unusual for an infant on the prescribed vaccine schedule to have an ear infection almost constantly for the first year of life. These infections are becoming more and more resistant to antibiotics.

Without the pressure of people refusing vaccines they would accept the collateral damage as satisfactory for the rates of herd immunity.

The problem is they risk what they fear by tampering with our immune systems, which is the outbreak of a highly evolved virus overwhelming the healthcare system and the result being extreme mortality rates.

We have circumvented natural immunity that occurs naturally through genetics in most herds.

• Like 1

I guess this is where I apply the common sense side of this argument. We are talking about the worst out break in FIFTY years. The vacines have been where off during that time frame. Folks have been moving here from Europe and Mexico in that time frame....but we are NOW seeing the out break.

Sorry LPPT the science will always over rule the conspricay. My kids Dr. had a great line when my wife worried about vacinating him...."horriable things happen that sometimes can't be explained and folks don't like that, so they expalin them by blaming things they really don't know about". Death is NOT preventable, but there are illness that is damn close....whooping cough WAS one of them.

Edited by Go BLUE!

I guess this is where I apply the common sense side of this argument. We are talking about the worst out break in FIFTY years. The vacines have been where off during that time frame. Folks have been moving here from Europe and Mexico in that time frame....but we are NOW seeing the out break.

Sorry LPPT the science will always over rule the conspricay. My kids Dr. had a great line when my wife worried about vacinating him...."horriable things happen that sometimes can't be explained and folks don't like that, so they expalin them by blaming things they really don't know about". Death is NOT preventable, but there are illness that is damn close....whooping cough WAS one of them.

When it comes to vaccines I am respectful of others, that was my opinion about my thoughts and what I have read.

I would never tell someone to do it or not do it.

I know that many women have had fetuses harmed by contracting measles. There are consequences to everything and we all live with our decisions.

I know that people that develop vaccines do it for the good of all. Companies, I don't trust so much.

We dont immunize. My son is a VERY healthy 19 year old(always has been...never even one ear infection as a baby)and my baby has never even had the sniffles. My kids pediatrician discovered the whooping cough vaccine, btw, but for LOTS of reasons and more thought than you can imagine, we choose not to do it. We DO lots of other things though that most parents do not do any longer that seem antiquated as far as eating /sleeping/scheduling habits that I believe wholeheartedly is the singlemost healthy choice Ive ever made for my kids.

I usually keep that fact to myself b/c of the reaction I get. But, Im getting older and I really dont care what people think. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect any good parents right to do what THEY feel is best for their family.

• Like 1

We dont immunize. My son is a VERY healthy 19 year old(always has been...never even one ear infection as a baby)and my baby has never even had the sniffles. My kids pediatrician discovered the whooping cough vaccine, btw, but for LOTS of reasons and more thought than you can imagine, we choose not to do it. We DO lots of other things though that most parents do not do any longer that seem antiquated as far as eating /sleeping/scheduling habits that I believe wholeheartedly is the singlemost healthy choice Ive ever made for my kids.

I usually keep that fact to myself b/c of the reaction I get. But, Im getting older and I really dont care what people think. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect any good parents right to do what THEY feel is best for their family.

I agree!!

• Like 1

I guess if I was looking for a doctor that was OK with not immunizing, one of the first questions I would ask is if they would be able to quickly diagnose and treat all of the diseases that the immunizations were for, or if it would take longer simply because they were not familiar with them.

I guess if I was looking for a doctor that was OK with not immunizing, one of the first questions I would ask is if they would be able to quickly diagnose and treat all of the diseases that the immunizations were for, or if it would take longer simply because they were not familiar with them.

Way too much information to type here. I would lay down my life for my children and have chosen not to vaccinate. It was not a quick decision. There is an amazing amount of information that the masses have never heard and simply arent aware of b/c they havent dug down hard enough. I expect =@ but I can hold my own in this debate. I just dont want to TYPE it. I dont think my keyboard can take it.:huh:

Way too much information to type here. I would lay down my life for my children and have chosen not to vaccinate. It was not a quick decision.There is an amazing amount of information that the masses have never heard and simply arent aware of b/c they havent dug down hard enough. I expect =@ but I can hold my own in this debate. I just dont want to TYPE it. I dont think my keyboard can take it.:huh:

Absolutely!

And just because a doctor doesn't demand their patients be vaccinated does not mean they are not up to date on symptoms and treatments. ;)

Edited by MrsApple

I'm pretty sure I had it 3 years ago. I had been sick with the usual winter virus in about Jan, and kept feeling sickly off and on for weeks, but not really sick. A few weeks later, I got up went to work and started coughing so hard that it gagged me and I threw up...barely made into the restroom. This happened three more times in 15 minutes. I was not nauseated at all. Went to the dr. and all they did was prescibe nausea medicine, even though I told them that the coughing was the cause, not nausea. A few days later, I saw on the news that Cobb was having a large breakout of Whooping cough. I googled the symptoms, and they fit perfectly.

Way too much information to type here. I would lay down my life for my children and have chosen not to vaccinate. It was not a quick decision. There is an amazing amount of information that the masses have never heard and simply arent aware of b/c they havent dug down hard enough. I expect =@ but I can hold my own in this debate. I just dont want to TYPE it. I dont think my keyboard can take it.:huh:

Why the arguing? If I weren't vaccinating my kids, I'd for sure want to make sure the doctor was keeping up on all of the old diseases they no longer see on a regular basis. I would think any good parent would want the same.

Just because a doctor doesn't require vaccinations doesn't men he keeps up with diseases that many consider to be dead because they are not common? How long would it take the average doctor to diagnose polio or diphtheria?

• Like 1

I agree, DO THE RESEARCH.

I have three kids. The two boys were fully vaccinated....autism + other issues. My daughter: NEVER, with Doctor's consent. She's five but reading on a 3rd grade level and writing complete sentences the first full week of kindergarten. It was funny, when I went to register her, not one school official gave me a problem over the vaccinations. They ALL know my oldest and many know the middle, so no one questioned me about my choice.

By the way...total hyjack...GG: Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! You have every right to brag!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/pertussis-outbreak-worst-50-years/story?id=16814787

Thre is a sign at the local CVS here where they are now giving whooping cough vacines. WHOOPING COUGH? REALLY? FIFTY YEARS since this has been an issue....vacinate your damn kids.

They also have signs at CVS where they give the shingles and flu shot. Doesn't mean everyone does or has too. It's called personal choice!

Edited by jmea

Vaccinations do not cause Autism, that was proven to be bunk that was made up by scientists and then pushed further by uneducated people.

For those of you that don't vaccinate your kids could you please put a sign on them so I don't bring my kids around them?

• Like 8

Vaccinations do not cause Autism, that was proven to be bunk that was made up by scientists and then pushed further by uneducated people.

For those of you that don't vaccinate your kids could you please put a sign on them so I don't bring my kids around them?

Sorry meant to give a plus.

Can not say it causes autism, but can say there is a slight risk that they will cause severe brain injuries. I know this to be a fact I am a survivor of the govts. vaccinations gone wrong. Thank you to the wonderful Air Force Dr.'s at Tyndale AFB. I have to say that if vaccines did not pose a high risk, why change the pertussis to a different kind-that is the one which kills-and the government refuses to acknowledge its danger, but yet pays millions of dollars to victims. Things that make you go hmm. Anyways

I know vaccines are somewhat necessary but after my ordeal it is a very hard pill to swallow.

No my son did not receive the P got the D and T, and all others but kind of afraid to lose him to a vaccine. If any of you all are afraid that he might infect you or anyone else, than make sure you have your child vaccinated and we have no problem, K.

Edited by afewcardsshy

If your kids are vaccinated then they should be protected from unvaccinated kids.

• Like 5

My 4 month old that is not old enough to be vaccinated for certain things can not exist in a bubble.

You are right. Pretty sure the fatality rate for children under 12 months is greater for car accidents. Hope you do not carry him in a car anywhere. JK.

I can fully understand your concern. Everytime my son coughed for the first 2 years I hit my knees praying. I just felt the inherited risk was much greater if he were to be vaccinated. Oh and my pediatrician agreed that it might be safer not to let him redeive the pertussis vaccine. Now the problem actually stems from down south, somewhere below texas. i do not believe that they receive vaccines such as ours. Funny nobody has made that connection.

You are right. Pretty sure the fatality rate for children under 12 months is greater for car accidents. Hope you do not carry him in a car anywhere. JK.

I can fully understand your concern. Everytime my son coughed for the first 2 years I hit my knees praying. I just felt the inherited risk was much greater if he were to be vaccinated. Oh and my pediatrician agreed that it might be safer not to let him redeive the pertussis vaccine. Now the problem actually stems from down south, somewhere below texas. i do not believe that they receive vaccines such as ours. Funny nobody has made that connection.

I don't care what people do with their kids vaccinations as long as it doesn't effect my childs health. When you don't vaccinate your kids you are putting my child at risk. So I would just like to be warned when I am approaching one of these non vaccinated children.

They know beyond a shadow of a doubt that some infants are brain damaged from vaccines.

That is not a theory, they don't know why some are and some aren't.

As far as autism it has not been proven that vaccines cause it.

The rates tell you that every infant is exposed to what causes it, yet they don't know what that exposure is.

My theory is that the excessive use of ultra sound effects the nervous system of some fetuses leaving them vulnerable to to chemicals or the side effects of some vaccines.

There is no doubt that autism is environmental.

They absolutely refuse to run any studies on unvaccinated kids or infants not exposed to ultrasound. In fact I doubt an OB would accept a patient that refused ultrasound and might report them and have them arrested and given one.

They could probably improve vaccines by studying the nervous systems and natural immunity in unvaccinated children. They don't have to because there is no real accountability. The government basis there approval on the research of those that produce the vaccines. We don't have independent research by the government on the safety of drugs, they simply submit their research with a check to get a drug approved.

Some doctors are starting to question the safety of ultrasound.

It's all about the herd. It makes you feel really weird to read the research and the references to human beings referred to as the herd.

I don't care what people do with their kids vaccinations as long as it doesn't effect my childs health. When you don't vaccinate your kids you are putting my child at risk. So I would just like to be warned when I am approaching one of these non vaccinated children.

You must not believe that the vaccine really helps your child to be immune to the disease you vaccinated against.

They know beyond a shadow of a doubt that some infants are brain damaged from vaccines.

The rates tell you that every infant is exposed to what causes it, yet they don't know what that exposure is.

My theory is that the excessive use of ultra sound effects the nervous system of some fetuses leaving them vulnerable to to chemicals or the side effects of some vaccines.

They absolutely refuse to run any studies on unvaccinated kids or infants not exposed to ultrasound. In fact I doubt an OB would accept a patient that refused ultrasound and might report them and have them arrested and given one.

They could probably improve vaccines by studying the nervous systems and natural immunity in unvaccinated children. They don't have to because there is no real accountability. The government basis there approval on the research of those that produce the vaccines. We don't have independent research by the government on the safety of drugs, they simply submit their research with a check to get a drug approved.

It's all about the herd. It makes you feel really weird to read the research and the references to human beings referred to as the herd.

You must not believe that the vaccine really helps your child to be immune to the disease you vaccinated against.

Thats funny because our kids hardly even get colds or viruses. Yours will probably contract about a 100 of them before adulthood. I am glad my child is immune to those things naturally or your child would be giving them to mine.

Thank you for your comment. I did not know about usltrasound, so I have some research to do. And am in complete agreement with you about brain damage. A fever of 106+

on two seperate occasions is what destroyed the speech center of my brain. And after 2 years of speech therapy and sign language classes I was finally able to communicate agian. Still have all the medical records and for those of you who want to know true stories read A

Shot In The Dark.

Any ways thanks for that enlighting post.

Warning, if you come near me or my son we are not vaccinated against whooping cough. There you have it.

Again, there are things that an infant is too young to be vaccinated against. That is why they want family members to be vaccinated against whooping cough to protect the child.

And now you're going on to ultrasounds. I venture to guess with my 21 month old I probably had in the neighborhood of 20 plus ultrasounds with her through the course of my pregnancy. She had a noticed EFI on her ultrasound and that combined with my GD and High blood pressure I was considered high risk and was constantly monitored. I delivered a healthy 8lb 8oz child with no heart defect, she has been vaccinated and shows no signs of autism. HOWEVER with my 4 month old I was not put into the high risk category so they performed only one ultrasound and I had one other private one early on to determine gender. Although I complained of discomfort late in my pregnancy, and had excessive weight gain they did not bother to do any more ultrasounds. I then delivered an 11 lb 11 oz baby who had to be put in the NICU due to low blood sugar and breathing difficulties. She also has a murmur that first was diagnosed as an open chamber in her heart that was from her umbilical cord that should have closed at birth but didn't.

Long story short, my point with saying this is, had I been given an ultrasound with the second child they would have known that she was abnormally large because she had a massive umbilical cord, and there was excessive fluid. But they didn't take my concerns seriously, and put her health at risk by requiring me to carry her to 39 weeks. So I am a fan of ultrasounds. They could have meant a whole lot less struggles for my daughter. And the randomness that determines whether or not you receive them is asinine.

Thats funny because our kids hardly even get colds or viruses. Yours will probably contract about a 100 of them before adulthood. I am glad my child is immune to those things naturally or your child would be giving them to mine.

My 21 month year old is vaccinated, and has been exposed to many different environments, and she is not a sickly child. She has a very healthy immune system.

Thank you for your comment. I did not know about usltrasound, so I have some research to do. And am in complete agreement with you about brain damage. A fever of 106+

on two seperate occasions is what destroyed the speech center of my brain. And after 2 years of speech therapy and sign language classes I was finally able to communicate agian. Still have all the medical records and for those of you who want to know true stories read A

Shot In The Dark.

Any ways thanks for that enlighting post.

What many people don't realize is that people that had children damaged by vaccines fought the battle to keep their other children from being vaccinated. They home schooled and they fought for our decision to not vaccinate.I have an at risk child and they tried to intimidate me. Because of these people that fought so hard I did not have to back down. Other children with my son's condition were advised to vaccinate. It was not good, it breaks my heart to know that it could have been different for them.

Again, there are things that an infant is too young to be vaccinated against. That is why they want family members to be vaccinated against whooping cough to protect the child.

And now you're going on to ultrasounds. I venture to guess with my 21 month old I probably had in the neighborhood of 20 plus ultrasounds with her through the course of my pregnancy. She had a noticed EFI on her ultrasound and that combined with my GD and High blood pressure I was considered high risk and was constantly monitored. I delivered a healthy 8lb 8oz child with no heart defect, she has been vaccinated and shows no signs of autism. HOWEVER with my 4 month old I was not put into the high risk category so they performed only one ultrasound and I had one other private one early on to determine gender. Although I complained of discomfort late in my pregnancy, and had excessive weight gain they did not bother to do any more ultrasounds. I then delivered an 11 lb 11 oz baby who had to be put in the NICU due to low blood sugar and breathing difficulties. She also has a murmur that first was diagnosed as an open chamber in her heart that was from her umbilical cord that should have closed at birth but didn't.

Long story short, my point with saying this is, had I been given an ultrasound with the second child they would have known that she was abnormally large because she had a massive umbilical cord, and there was excessive fluid. But they didn't take my concerns seriously, and put her health at risk by requiring me to carry her to 39 weeks. So I am a fan of ultrasounds. They could have meant a whole lot less struggles for my daughter. And the randomness that determines whether or not you receive them is asinine.

My 21 month year old is vaccinated, and has been exposed to many different environments, and she is not a sickly child. She has a very healthy immune system.

Not to be harsh but ultrasound or not it does not sound like it could have made much difference in the pregnancy, if you had know that it might be unhealthy through the ultrasound, what then? aboortzion because it could be defective. Maybe I misunderstood your reasoning for backing an ultrasound.

Look Your kids are vaccinated or will be, but it is like I said, I am for them but have strong reservations, and my choice was made and my son will never receive the pertussis vaccine nor will I, and if people like you do not like it because your child is in "danger" well I apologize. I guess we are a minority and might have to pull that card out of our pockets and join the LGBT parade to win the day.