Paulding.com

Another Crooked Candidate in town?

I am not being cloak and dagger.

I just want to know why we can run one candidate under the bus because of money owed and yet nothing be mentioned about another candidate who is in the same boat.

I have seen the documents, and have them on PDF but I will not post them here.

Reason one is that I do not know how to post a PDF and reason 2 is that it shows some personal information that I do not wish to be the one to share.

I am simply asking WHY we can run one person down and not mention the others problem.

Let me get this straight?????? Paulette owes or has beat vendors and fellow taxpayers out of over one-half a million dollars and the best you can do is come up with a $125 late fee that Ms. Morrison needs to pay for filing campaign disclosures one day late?

Yeah, that's the same.

It is a good bit more than $125 and has nothing to do with late filing.

So the Morrison's have a fifa or multiple fifas filed against them? Anyone with access to the gsccca.org can verify this. I can check later when I get on a computer. I don't know why people are being so cloak and dagger about it

Since details are not being given out as public records, I can only see that their is a file, can anyone give us the details of the lien? Who filed, for what? There is a big difference between having debt and evading taxes. As of last week Melissa not only is current on taxes but is owed money from the IRS.

Mysterious started something she can't finish.

Anything to try to slander?

At this point most people have made up their minds how they will vote and anything from here on out is just smear tactics.

I actually did finish it.

And why the heck is it okay for everyone here to smear the candidate they are against but yet I can't ask a simple question????

For those that want to see it.....visit the Hwy. I am unable to post the PDF on here but as they say....IT does exist.

Edited by mysterious
  • Like 1

And why the heck is it okay for everyone here to smear the candidate they are against but yet I can't ask a simple question????

For those that want to see it.....visit the Hwy. I am unable to post the PDF on here but as they say....IT does exist.

I have been scouring the HWY and I cnnot find it. What is the post titled.

I have been scouring the HWY and I cnnot find it. What is the post titled.

I have a feeling it's the one that says it was moved by the OP to a secret forum or some sheeze :rolleyes:

For "news" that the OP feels is bad enough to label someone "crooked", you sure would think folks in the know wouldn't go so far to hide the "news".

mrnn

The topic has been removed. I wonder why?

I have a feeling it's the one that says it was moved by the OP to a secret forum or some sheeze :rolleyes:

For "news" that the OP feels is bad enough to label someone "crooked", you sure would think folks in the know wouldn't go so far to hide the "news".

mrnn

Edited by MrsB

That was a funny play on words.....;) .

In all fairness, I see the lien you are speaking of, and I cannot get the information without paying. If you know something we do not, it would be beneficial for you to fill us in. Otherwise this seems like a major farce.

Ok

I'll play.

Is it a man or woman?

Do they owe the IRS?

Do they owe State Income Taxes?

Do they owe State Sales Tax?

Do they owe several hundred thousands of dollars?

That's a start, since it's a BIG secret.

In all fairness, I see the lien you are speaking of, and I cannot get the information without paying. If you know something we do not, it would be beneficial for you to fill us in. Otherwise this seems like a major farce.

I did not start this as a farce, promise.

I was simply told of this document and honestly wanted somebody here to fill in the truth.....the attached document is all that I have seen.

My reason for starting the topic was to GAIN information not to say that I knew it all.

My big beef was WHY can we post all info about Paulette but nobody is willing to discuss the other candidates.

I did not start this as a farce, promise.

I was simply told of this document and honestly wanted somebody here to fill in the truth.....the attached document is all that I have seen.

My reason for starting the topic was to GAIN information not to say that I knew it all.

My big beef was WHY can we post all info about Paulette but nobody is willing to discuss the other candidates.

Ok, so I agree this shows they have a lien.

But you do see the difference between owing over $100,000 in taxes and having a personal lien from a 3rd party. That is where my biggest concern is. I do agree this is something that should be addressed and as I have said before, I do not have a vendetta against Paulette, only her lack of following the law she writes.

Ok

You got it posted along with a shameless plug for the Hwy.

What does it prove?

Again....read what I have posted.

NOT trying to prove anything other than the fact that it seems okay to bash one candidate but protect another......THAT is the point.