Paulding.com

Another Crooked Candidate in town?

For all of you who want to trash Paulette because of her liens.......another District 19 politician is rumored to have a lien against them as well.

Why has nobody posted about this?

The title should have read....CANDIDATE, not politician. Can a mod please edit it for me? Thank you.

Edited by mysterious

For all of you who want to trash Paulette because of her liens.......another District 19 politician is rumored to have a lien against them as well.

Rumors? Let's see the information so we can all judge it for ourselves.

Rumors? Let's see the information so we can all judge it for ourselves.

I have requested the document and will post it when I can.

It may not be until tomorrow tho.

Here is something else to think about.

Melissa Morrison (56 votes)

Paulett Braddock (13 votes)

Michael James (8 votes)

The only thing those numbers make me think about is how sad looking they are.

Here is something else to think about.

Melissa Morrison (56 votes)

Paulett Braddock (13 votes)

Michael James (8 votes)

Interesting.

But as we know, the true results are measured by the County count on Tuesday, not by today's pcom numbers.

Years past have proven that contrary to popular belief......Pcom numbers do not really reflect the census.

Yes, it looks sad for Paulette, but remember, her supporters are elsewhere. :pardon:

My stars is she all you guys think about?Try having a little less hate in your heart. The numbers look sad because even adding all three they are so very few.

The title should have read....CANDIDATE, not politician. Can a mod please edit it for me? Thank you.

There is no document, if feel comfortable spreading a rumor that there is one go for it.

I have seen the documents (there are two) and they are accessible to any one who wants to see them.

Where do I look?

I'm game.

I'm not being "cloak and dagger". I have them in a PDF. I'm not sure those can be posted here. And, I don't know the background on the FiFas.

You can link them from here just copy and paste the HTTP for the PDF.

The links didn't show.

I tried to attach it, it said it loaded. pardon.gif I can email it if you prefer. I just hated that mysterious was being questioned when I had actually seen the documents.

No, that's a late filing, which is technically an ethics violation, but according to the article, she's going to fix that.

Speaking of ethics violations, Michael Ray James has failed to disclose the source of his campaign funds. pardon.gif

A lien doesn't mean anything is "crooked" but that there is a lein. Now if the person was dodging something with some shady goings on, then, yeah. That's crooked. But a lien doesn't mean something is crooked. Many liens are filed because of an honest dispute. My husband has had several liens filed against him over disputes with vendors. Some good friends of mine have liens against their property over lawsuits with the subdivision's developer. Let's be reasonable here.

I didn't see anything in the article that would indicate something shady going on.

I tried to attach it, it said it loaded. pardon.gif I can email it if you prefer. I just hated that mysterious was being questioned when I had actually seen the documents.

No, that's a late filing, which is technically an ethics violation, but according to the article, she's going to fix that.

Speaking of ethics violations, Michael Ray James has failed to disclose the source of his campaign funds. pardon.gif

She hit send and she did not get any indication if it was received properly.

Obviously it was not.

You should have it now. You can verify however you choose. I've stated from the beginning that I don't know the background on these FiFas. I just know they are real and add up to a significant amount of money.

Wilkinson accused both Democratic and Republican signers of the pledge of being in violation. Melissa Morrison of Dallas is a Republican running in a three-way primary for House District 19. Wilkinson accused her of filing her personal finance disclosure after the deadline, but the ethics commission website shows she was on time.

Wilkinson correctly, however, noted Morrison filed her June 30 campaign finance report late and was fined $125, a fact Morrison acknowledges.

"My disclosure was faxed into the state on time, I was unable to send it electronically," Morrison said in an email to Common Cause Georgia executive director William Perry. "I was told that faxed disclosures were not accepted and I immediately filed it, again, electronically. No excuses! I am running my campaign on less than $5,000, and will pay the late filing fee this week."

You should have it now. You can verify however you choose. I've stated from the beginning that I don't know the background on these FiFas. I just know they are real and add up to a significant amount of money.

Ok I thought it was a tax lien, I would have been disappointed because I was told there weren't any. They can address this however they want to when they see it publicized. Since they are from the first of the year they may have cleared the matter up.

Ok I thought it was a tax lien, I would have been disappointed because I was told there weren't any. They can address this however they want to when they see it publicized. Since they are from the first of the year they may have cleared the matter up.

I don't think I said that.

So was this all about the AJC article or do you have something else you feel we should know about? If so it would be good to let us know so the candidate has a chance to respond. I know the other candidate has chosen not too, but a truly ethical and lawful politician would respond to negative allegations to reassure voters of their qualifications.

Let me get this straight?????? Paulette owes or has beat vendors and fellow taxpayers out of over one-half a million dollars and the best you can do is come up with a $125 late fee that Ms. Morrison needs to pay for filing campaign disclosures one day late?

Yeah, that's the same.

• Like 5

So the Morrison's have a fifa or multiple fifas filed against them? Anyone with access to the gsccca.org can verify this. I can check later when I get on a computer. I don't know why people are being so cloak and dagger about it