Paulding.com

what are your plans for the weekend?

I'm looking for something to do with my find girlfriend tonight. Karaoke or some other such excuse to laugh at people. The weather is too chancey to ride tonight.

I think we may head over to Cheaha tomorrow. Sunday is the mater sammich run ending at coopers furnace.

Working Friday,Saturday and Sunday

:(

I'm looking for something to do with my find girlfriend tonight. Karaoke or some other such excuse to laugh at people. The weather is too chancey to ride tonight.

I think we may head over to Cheaha tomorrow. Sunday is the mater sammich run ending at coopers furnace.

I hope you have a great weekend with what ever you do...

Riding out Saturday morning somewhere North. Gonna start out riding over to Alabama and check out some waterfalls. Then ride the top of lookout mountain. Might end up in Maryville TN and spend the night and then ride Deals Gap on the way home Sunday. I have a feeling my rain gear will be getting some use. Anybody wants to tag along meet me at Kennesaw police department (back lot) at 0930. At this time 4 bikes are going and anyone is welcome to tag along!

Going to Lake Winnie in Rossville Ga. It's an old amusement park,but its fun and alot less crowded than Six Flags. My sister and her family are going and 4 more of their friends also! Praying for a fun day!:yahoo: :friends: Ya'll have a great weekend and God bless!

• Like 1

Reading tomorrow...trying to finish up book #51 (and start #52) in my yearly online challenge with some other friends.

Sunday is a leisurely book buying trip to McKays with my daughter for the store :) .

Olympics opening ceremonies last night.

Usual Saturday things for me, then more Olympics tonight.

Olympics tomorrow with friends coming over for smoked pork and other goodies.

Monday is a vacation day for me and I don't know what I'm going to do other than sleep in :) & probably more Olympics.

Congrats BHM! Have a great time on the lake!

Be safe out there all you riders, hope you have great trips.

Olympics opening ceremonies last night.

Usual Saturday things for me, then more Olympics tonight.

Olympics tomorrow with friends coming over for smoked pork and other goodies.

Monday is a vacation day for me and I don't know what I'm going to do other than sleep in :) & probably more Olympics.

Be safe out there all you riders, hope you have great trips.

Thank you! :wub:

Wow! Y'all have a great time riding and stay safe!!

Thank you! I am blessed to be married this long!