Paulding.com

Paulding county races who are you voting for?

Paulding county races  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Whom do you plan to vote for commission Chairman?

• David Austin
    • Tony Crowe
    • I can't vote in this race
    • undecided
  2. 2. Whom do you plan to vote for commission post 1

• Heidi Leggett
    • David Carmicheal
    • N/A don't live in post 1
    • undecided
  3. 3. Whom do you plan to vote for District 19?

• Paulett Braddock
    • Michael James
    • Melissa Morrison
    • N/A don't live in district/county
    • undecided
  4. 4. Whom will you vote for Senate 31 race

• Bill Heath
    • Bill Carruth
    • Jason "JK" Rogers
    • NA don't live in District /county
    • undecided
  5. 5. Whom do you favor for Paulding Magistrate Judge

• Martin E. Valbuena
    • Dan Collins
    • Brian Hardison
    • Freddy Henderson
    • Can't vote/don't live in county
    • undecided
  6. 6. Who is your choice for Coroner?

• Sam Clark
    • Jeff Eberhart
    • undecided
    • N/A Can't vote
  7. 7. Your choice for County Surveyor is ...

• Carlton Rakestraw
    • Jon Tripcony
    • undecided
    • N/A Can't vote
  8. 8. Whom would you select for the At Large School Board seat?

• Joe Watson
    • Justin Rowland
    • N/A Can't vote
    • undecided
  9. 9. Who do pick for the GOP nominanee for House District 66

• Michael "Mike" Miller
    • Bob Snelling
    • Mickey Thompson
    • undecided
    • N/A Can't vote NOT IN DISTRICT

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I voted for Heidi Leggett for Post 1 commissioner. I heard about her on here and just had the opportunity to talk with her over the phone. I have to say I'm extremely impressed with her ideas. Not onl

I also have talked with Heidi Leggett And was impressed with the amount of knowledge that she has about the needs of the County and the real down to earth desire to make Paulding County a better place

"the cow"? Just from an outside observer that doesn't make me want to vote for your candidate over her. It sounds like there are plenty of things negative to say about her rather than calling her a co

We had this in a 'back room' and just now put it out there for folks to vote.

pubby

How many times can you vote for yourself? Pubby why did you make Melissa's banner snappier than mine? Never mind, LPPT, right? LPPT, Just take my Ad Dollars and then spell my name wrong. Are you working for the Gov's (save the incumbents team) also? Can I put a sign in your yard?

How many times can you vote for yourself? Pubby why did you make Melissa's banner snappier than mine? Never mind, LPPT, right? LPPT, Just take my Ad Dollars and then spell my name wrong. Are you working for the Gov's (save the incumbents team) also? Can I put a sign in your yard?

Start with the last one first, I am not in your district.

Spell check does not work on names and the mistake does not jump out at me, but I will fix it if you point it out.

Snappier that's a matter of opinion, at least we ran it just like you wanted :ninja:

Politics is a spectator sport in case you didn't notice. =@

Your Youtube ranking is looking good :D :p

By the way your signs blow all the rest away :drinks:

Start with the last one first, I am not in your district.

Spell check does not work on names and the mistake does not jump out at me, but I will fix it if you point it out.

Snappier that's a matter of opinion, at least we ran it just like you wanted :ninja:

Politics is a spectator sport in case you didn't notice. =@

Your Youtube ranking is looking good :D :p

By the way your signs blow all the rest away :drinks:

Thanks LPPT Now go to bed. I think I can hear Pubby snoring all the way out here in Acworth.

• Like 1

You mean there was favortism shown on this site??? NO WAY!!! :rofl:

• Like 1

Can the poll be changed to allow only one vote per member?

The first race (commission race) did allow a member to vote for more than one candidate ... (Laurie why did you click that???) I think Laurie did that when she fixed Michael James name by accident. I fixed it now.

With only two people in the race, all it would do is let you cancel your own vote in terms of the count. It sure won't let you vote twice for the same person and it never did.

pubby

Michael:

Your banner I think is the more effective ... It has even generated an unsolicited topic about it ... something very few banners do. You should be proud!

pubby

I need some Morrison Signs to offset some Braddock signs.... The cow has signs up in front of a business that I frequent and I talked to the owner... So I plan on blanketing her signs with Morrison signs........PLEASE

I know Surepip has some. I have already put all of mine out.

I need some Morrison Signs to offset some Braddock signs.... The cow has signs up in front of a business that I frequent and I talked to the owner... So I plan on blanketing her signs with Morrison signs........PLEASE

"the cow"? Just from an outside observer that doesn't make me want to vote for your candidate over her. It sounds like there are plenty of things negative to say about her rather than calling her a cow.

• Like 2

"the cow"? Just from an outside observer that doesn't make me want to vote for your candidate over her. It sounds like there are plenty of things negative to say about her rather than calling her a cow.

I of course do not support Rep. Braddock, but I also agree any use of negative adjectives will only detract from the focus on the matters that should be focused on. I try to use the proper term of Rep. Braddock whenever I refer to the Representative.

Thank God we live in America... I'm sorry if I offended you. (not really) :drinks:

You didn't offend me, it just doesn't give me warm fuzzies about you or the candidate you are supporting. When there is a plethora of things to say against a candidate I don't think the best move is to attack them by calling them a cow.

We got 100 more signs late yesterday. PM me about how best to get together.

I know Surepip has some. I have already put all of mine out.

We have more now, and larger ones as well. Let us know.

We got 100 more signs late yesterday. PM me about how best to get together.

We have more now, and larger ones as well. Let us know.

Ill take a Morrison sign too. I went and voted for her as well.. I live on a BUSY street pretty close to the polling place..

• Like 1

Ill take a Morrison sign too. I went and voted for her as well.. I live on a BUSY street pretty close to the polling place..

PM us about how to meet up with you. We have 2 sizes of signs, and 2 sizes of larger banners if it is a heavily traveled area.

Thanks for the support!

Thank God we live in America... I'm sorry if I offended you. (not really) :drinks:

I, personally, prefer "pig".

No disrespect to ya'll intended.

Disrespect to another fully intended.

Looking atrocious (fake red hair, ridiculous getups, overweight), absolutely does not impede upon someone's ability to lead, but unethical behavior that is glutinous and self-serving (especially receiving a salary through taxpayers while owing taxes) definitely characterizes someone as a pig in my book.

• Like 2