Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
taylor46

Man selling cotton candy on side of road

For the past couple of months, I have noticed that there is a man who stands at various intersections selling cotton candy. I have only briefly been able to read his sign which says something about having a pregnant wife. Does anyone know his story? I saw him again today at the intersection of E. Paulding and 92. He used to always be at the intersection of Macland and 92.

At least he is foffering a product for his scam and not just giving a sob story while he drives around in a blue Jeep. :lol:

Wait a minute, that's not what his sign said last time.

There is another thread about him some where around here.

I was wondering what that guy was selling. I saw him at Macland and 92 a couple months ago just standing there with a sign and a cooler. I thought maybe it was beer.

Guess it is no different than people setting up veggie or peanut stands, but for some reason cotton candy is creepy. It is like trying to give kids you dont know candy lol

Wait a minute, that's not what his sign said last time.

There is another thread about him some where around here.

Do you know where the thread is? I have looked before, but didn't see anything. I agree that it is good that he is at least selling something and not out there with his hand out. I have never really got a good chance to read his sign. I was hoping someone on here might know more.

Do you know where the thread is? I have looked before, but didn't see anything. I agree that it is good that he is at least selling something and not out there with his hand out. I have never really got a good chance to read his sign. I was hoping someone on here might know more.

I read his sign back in April when he was at Macland/92 it read something like 3 kids, wife pregnant, need to pay bills.

Hummmm

He is out of work and at least trying to do something to earn a buck and you all are slamming him for a possible scam? Dang at least he is trying and do any of you know it is a scam or do you just slam him because you don't know or just enjoy slamming someone?

At least he is doing something to earn a buck vice sitting on his arse doing nothing and complaining about the job market.

I know and knew people that would do just about anything to make a buck that is legal. >>>>>>>>>>>> Some just say it, others do it.

Hummmm

He is out of work and at least trying to do something to earn a buck and you all are slamming him for a possible scam? Dang at least he is trying and do any of you know it is a scam or do you just slam him because you don't know or just enjoy slamming someone?

At least he is doing something to earn a buck vice sitting on his arse doing nothing and complaining about the job market.

I know and knew people that would do just about anything to make a buck that is legal. >>>>>>>>>>>> Some just say it, others do it.

I am not slamming him. I always feel bad for him. I would just like to know his story. I have never been on the side of the road where I could really read the sign. He is dressed nice but looks so sad. I see him out there around rush hour, on Saturdays, and after church on Sundays. I have always wondered if this is his second job. I would much rather see this than someone out there with their sick child in the heat.