Paulding.com

HOME INVASION NEAR SCOTTS STORE YESTERDAY

Just wanted to let everyone know that lives in the Beahlauh Communtiy to please be aware of your surroundings . There was a elderly lady broken into yesterday afternoon and they took her money ,check book and beat her up . From what was said that this is the 3rd one this week on HWY 101 between Roses store and yorkville

My mom and dad lives just down the road from her and I am not sure this morning but I do know that they was taken her to the hosptial to get checked out yesterday

yes, I know the lady and family. I know she was in pretty bad shape. Just wondering if they caught the guy or if anyone has heard from her this morning.

Hopefully the SO will provide a release on the alleged home invasion.

I'm sure the investigation is continuing and if anyone has any information regarding the incident ought to make sure authorities are aware of their information.

pubby

Which Scott's hwy 101 or Goldmine road location? Either way my house is between the two. I guess the country living isn't safe anymore. Very sad and I do hope the lady will be okay and prayers lifted up for her.

yes, I know the lady and family. I know she was in pretty bad shape. Just wondering if they caught the guy or if anyone has heard from her this morning.

I havent heard this morning .. and Yes I know her also I grew up less than 1/2 from her.

That is still a very close neighborhood and when something happens everyone knows ..

Not to jump on an OMG bandwagon but there was a white 4 door car driving through our neighborhood this morning....driving rrrreeeaaallllyyyy slow and stopping in front of a few homes and just sitting there. I was talking to my neighbor at the time and we joked about the possibility of getting adultnapped. I noticed the plate wasn't anything government related but when I ran in to get my camera (just in case LOL) they were gone.

Now that I know this happened I'll be keeping a closer eye on things around our house. YIKES!!!!!

I hope the police are able to post something about this and maybe a description on the individual/s.

Not to jump on an OMG bandwagon but there was a white 4 door car driving through our neighborhood this morning....driving rrrreeeaaallllyyyy slow and stopping in front of a few homes and just sitting there. I was talking to my neighbor at the time and we joked about the possibility of getting adultnapped. I noticed the plate wasn't anything government related but when I ran in to get my camera (just in case LOL) they were gone.

Now that I know this happened I'll be keeping a closer eye on things around our house. YIKES!!!!!

I hope the police are able to post something about this and maybe a description on the individual/s.

I heard that the individual(black) knocked on the door told the woman his car had broken down and wanted to use her phone to call someone. She told him she would call the number for him. Apparently when she went for the phone he went to the back door,kicked it in and attacked her.

There have been several breakins in the area this week. Things are really getting bad.

Everyone should be made aware of what is going on in their neighborhood.

I haven't heard anything yet on the news about it which seems strange.

You know its bad when you feel you need to walk around inside your home with a loaded gun in a holster. :angry:

A couple weeks ago I had a teenager come to my door and ring the doorbell repeatedly. I looked out the window and just assumed he was selling something and decided not to answer. He rang the doorbell probably 5/6 times and then proceeded to open the glass door and pound on the door. I decided something must be wrong and opened the door.

The guy says, "I am staying with my brother and he ain't got no internet, you got internet?" I said yes and he says "can you give me your code so I can go on, I got homework to do".

I told him I didn't know anything about a code and I couldn't help him. He appeared agitated and kept saying "are you sure you don't know the code?". I just said sorry, can't help you and closed the door.

Little did he know, I had a gun in my pocket pointed at him the whole time....its a shame what the world has come to.. The lady who was beaten was one of the nicest people around....she didn't deserve that.

I would say the guy better hope that the law finds him before some of the family does. I don't think it will be a pretty situation.

• Like 1

A couple weeks ago I had a teenager come to my door and ring the doorbell repeatedly. I looked out the window and just assumed he was selling something and decided not to answer. He rang the doorbell probably 5/6 times and then proceeded to open the glass door and pound on the door. I decided something must be wrong and opened the door.

The guy says, "I am staying with my brother and he ain't got no internet, you got internet?" I said yes and he says "can you give me your code so I can go on, I got homework to do".

I told him I didn't know anything about a code and I couldn't help him. He appeared agitated and kept saying "are you sure you don't know the code?". I just said sorry, can't help you and closed the door.

Little did he know, I had a gun in my pocket pointed at him the whole time....its a shame what the world has come to.. The lady who was beaten was one of the nicest people around....she didn't deserve that.

I would say the guy better hope that the law finds him before some of the family does. I don't think it will be a pretty situation.

Obviously it wasn't an English assignment. What an asshat!

• Like 1

Ugggg I have no way of expressing what i truly wish would happen to people like this guy. Jail is not enough and Killing him would be to quick... How about Concrete shoes and a slow rising pool?

Great idea !! I got a bunch of stinging ant beds in my pasture, and they're hungry...

SAY WHAT?!?!? Who does this? Ye gods. I hope the dear older lady recovers (physically and emotionally) soon.

• Like 1

Not saying this wasn't something to be concerned about but I was recently driving around a subdivision driving really slow just checking it out because I would love to live there. When I would see other people or cars I was thinking these people probably think I am casing the place out. Lol anyway..........better safe than sorry!!!!!!!Wrong

Not saying this wasn't something to be concerned about but I was recently driving around a subdivision driving really slow just checking it out because I would love to live there. When I would see other people or cars I was thinking these people probably think I am casing the place out. Lol anyway..........better safe than sorry!!!!!!!Wrong

lol well trust me it wasn't a case of someone admiring our wonderful slumdivision err subdivision

Praying for this elderly lady and that God has His way with these creeps..........Times are getting REALLY BAD......people are getting desperate for jobs and money.....No one is really safe anymore.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Please, fill me in on this...at what point of being desperate for a job and money does one say "well, I guess I'll find a senior citizen woman and kick her door in before bashing her repeatedly in the face so that I can take what little she has laying around"? I'd really like to know this. The idea that desperation for a job can lead to violence against little old ladies is absurd. This guy was a predator when things were good and he's a predator now- don't excuse him.

• Like 7

It just pays to keep your eyes and ears open and look out for one another.

Friday a man pulled up to our neighbor's house. Neighbor was not home. The guy rang the bell and knocked on the door. With no one home to open the door, he went down to the driveway and tried lifting up the garage doors. It was about that time my husband yelled to him that our neighbor was not home, IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN HELP YOU WITH. Dude got in his car and left in a hurry without saying anything! Husband described the guy and the vehicle to our neighbor when he got home later that day. Neighbor has no idea who it was. I say good looking out, another possible crime averted. Sad day when we HAVE to always be on guard.

Prayers for the elderly woman for healing.

Edited by hoohaa
  • Like 1

*****************************************************************************************************************

Please, fill me in on this...at what point of being desperate for a job and money does one say "well, I guess I'll find a senior citizen woman and kick her door in before bashing her repeatedly in the face so that I can take what little she has laying around"? I'd really like to know this. The idea that desperation for a job can lead to violence against little old ladies is absurd. This guy was a predator when things were good and he's a predator now- don't excuse him.

:clapping:

Does anyone know how she's doing? Prayers for her and her loved ones!

Edited by dana

It just pays to keep your eyes and ears open and look out for one another.

Friday a man pulled up to our neighbor's house. Neighbor was not home. The guy rang the bell and knocked on the door. With no one home to open the door, he went down to the driveway and tried lifting up the garage doors. It was about that time my husband yelled to him that our neighbor was not home, IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN HELP YOU WITH. Dude got in his car and left in a hurry without saying anything! Husband described the guy and the vehicle to our neighbor when he got home later that day. Neighbor has no idea who it was. I say good looking out, another possible crime averted. Sad day when we HAVE to always be on guard.

Prayers for the elderly woman for healing.

Care to share? :drinks:

6'3" tall slender black male, 20's, driving a white chevy impala with no hubcaps.

Can you be a little more specific. That covers an entire demographic. All you were missing with that description was "carrying a basketball".

Edited by CrabbyDaddy

Can you be a little more specific. That covers an entire demographic. All you were missing with that description was "carrying a basketball".

Please, I don't think there was a racist tone at all. I work with all blacks in academia and not one of them would have a problem just as they would not if it was a 6'3" slender white guy. I often in meeting describe black men as(for example) the brother that is tall, slender and I think CS is his major. Now in that situation I can use brother because my peers know me, were I anyplace else I would have replaced brother with black. On this board if brother was used I would say wrong term.

Last night there was a news story about two women who were attacked and shot at in Inman Park after leaving an eatery. The only description they gave was his height and that he was wearing a white shirt. Seems like that's a pretty vague description.

• Like 1