Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Trescepas

Paulding County Administrator

There has been a lot of chatter about Jerry Shearin being the County Administrator for Tony Crowe. Folks, it ain't going to happen.

I know who has been offered the job and he has accepted.

There has been a lot of chatter about Jerry Shearin being the County Administrator for Tony Crowe. Folks, it ain't going to happen.

We saw it in the other thread so unless you are going to share why bring it up again? :pardon:

• Like 2

I voted yesterday for Austin.

I'm hoping he can pull this off. I actually think I am more qualified to do the job than Mr. Crowe and I have NO business holding this office. Nothing personal, just my honest opinion.

Is this not a little premature to offer someone a job before he gets elected?

Are you sure?

... that he hasn't offered the job to a half-dozen people?

pubby

Premature election selection? Maybe he needs a Paulette mug shot. 8)

:clapping:

Premature election selection? Maybe he needs a Paulette mug shot. 8)

:rofl:

I am beyond confused,Did David offer someone the county administrator job or did Tony offer someone the job before the election and this person accepted?

I am beyond confused,Did David offer someone the county administrator job or did Tony offer someone the job before the election and this person accepted?

I said I had "heard" that if Tony Crowe wins he has a position for Shearin.

I said a vote for Crowe is a vote for Shearin.

The OP is claiming that Tony Crowe has already offered the job to someone else, before he is even elected.

That's all. A bunch of rumors. ;)

I said I had "heard" that if Tony Crowe wins he has a position for Shearin.

I said a vote for Crowe is a vote for Shearin.

The OP is claiming that Tony Crowe has already offered the job to someone else, before he is even elected.

That's all. A bunch of rumors. ;)

So are you saying that Tony Crowe offered Jerry Shearin the county administrator job? Damn! I knew it!

So are you saying that Tony Crowe offered Jerry Shearin the county administrator job? Damn! I knew it!

:rofl:

Just sayin'

You know they are all reading this.

All I care about is a straight answer from the OP.

Local Elections can and do effect us were we live live and play.

I am usually a very fun and light hearted person, put I take my quality of life seriously.

I have had more hope the last year than I have in 10 years of us at least locally pulling out of this recession.

I have been putting in 12 hour days to put any candidate that will agree to be on camera in front of the people that come here for information.

I am not diggin on this hit and run. :ninja:

I am usually a very fun and light hearted person, put I take my quality of life seriously.

I have had more hope the last year than I have in 10 years of us at least locally pulling out of this recession.

I have been putting in 12 hour days to put any candidate that will agree to be on camera in front of the people that come here for information.

Talked to David, there is no new county administrator.

I will leave our readers to deduct from this post whatever they want to.

I'd think so. Then again, I don't live in Paulding. Maybe y'all do things a little different over there than we do over here in Cobb. :rofl:

I 'heard' all county employees would get their jobs back with full pay and no furlough days...Yet I 'heard' lower taxes. How do you raise expenses and lower tax revenues at the same time? This is a puzzle to me... :ninja:

JJ, didn't you know the economy was getting better? :lol:

Just because Tennessee and New York and Georgia, in particular, saw more unemployment the past two weeks does not negate the fact that the economy is getting better. Right?

I 'heard' all county employees would get their jobs back with full pay and no furlough days...Yet I 'heard' lower taxes. How do you raise expenses and lower tax revenues at the same time? This is a puzzle to me... :ninja:

I WISH!!! LOL