Paulding.com

Remember Alana aka Honey Boo Boo Child

I really try not to pay you any mind. Trying to keep up with what you say, puts me on your hag, bitter, and nasty level. I choose to be happy!Bless your heart. Misery loves company, and I find myself liking happier company. :pardon:

Please do move on then. When all you can do is call names it is time to call it quits. I really hope you find your happiness because it seems you need it. Maybe after your nasty post to can repent so your day can be blessed. Good Luck.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That Honey Boo Boo kid is the most repulsive child I have ever seen. Raising any kid to act the way she does - and I've only seen the *commercials* - ought to be considered some form of child abuse.

Wow - I'm kinda shocked at how everyone is just so ready and willing to stick their condescending opinions out there. Please let me know what you think of me and my almost 16 year old son who has don

It was so hard reading this thread....I felt so many emotions....,from anger, to sadness, and a lot more....children are so innocent and to see this child ... overweight and acting out in such a very

Posted Images

You know what? Starr and Dru's is right to use the word "obscene". That sums up the way I feel about these ridiculous pageants and even more so the parents behind it all. Obscene. Desensitizing.

Please tell me I am not the only person on the planet who literally gets nauseated at the thought of these little girls being paraded around like hookers and strippers. How in the world do these parents live with the knowledge of what they are doing to these kids? The parents should be ASHAMED. Of course the child says "yes, mama, I want to do that dance". They want to please their mama and they have absolutely no clue that it's obscene. And to hear that little girl talk just grates on my nerves. :angry2:

no you are right and not alone but I have been attack over and over for saying the same thing in this thread. I can only guess some feel guilty and that is what makes them act the way they are. Protecting children should be top of everyone's list. Keeping them safe and raising them to be good should be up there next.

• Like 2

To go one step further, why do they accept it as normal and then deny that their precious, innocent child of 14 or 15 could possibly be knocked up or have some form of VD? Or that the child was molested. NO CHILD ASKS TO BE MOLESTED and no parents wants their child to be, however, there are a lot of molesters who might use "she asked for it by the way she was dressed" as an excuse. While that truly is an excuse, it does give the impression that the person is "easy".

I am not one to holler child abuse in cases where it clearly isn't but to me, subjecting these little girls to this kind of treatment IS child abuse. And for what?

Why do parents accept this as normal?

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :good: :good: :yahoo: :wub: :wub:

no you are right and not alone but I have been attack over and over for saying the same thing in this thread. I can only guess some feel guilty and that is what makes them act the way they are. Protecting children should be top of everyone's list. Keeping them safe and raising them to be good should be up there next.

• Like 2

Please do move on then. When all you can do is call names it is time to call it quits. I really hope you find your happiness because it seems you need it. Maybe after your nasty post to can repent so your day can be blessed. Good Luck.

Thank you for your permission! :yahoo:

:rofl: :rofl:

To go one step further, why do they accept it as normal and then deny that their precious, innocent child of 14 or 15 could possibly be knocked up or have some form of VD? Or that the child was molested. NO CHILD ASKS TO BE MOLESTED and no parents wants their child to be, however, there are a lot of molesters who might use "she asked for it by the way she was dressed" as an excuse. While that truly is an excuse, it does give the impression that the person is "easy".

I am not one to holler child abuse in cases where it clearly isn't but to me, subjecting these little girls to this kind of treatment IS child abuse. And for what?

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :good: :good: :yahoo: :wub: :wub:

That makes lots of people mad but I agree 100%. You show the world who you are by the way you dress. Im not meaning the actual KINDS of clothing you prefer, etc., Im talking about how you present yourself. Adults can decide for themselves and live their life however they want but a child doesnt have a choice in who their parents are and what they accept as harmless.

Absolutely you do!

That makes lots of people mad but I agree 100%. You show the world who you are by the way you dress. Im not meaning the actual KINDS of clothing you prefer, etc., Im talking about how you present yourself. Adults can decide for themselves and live their life however they want but a child doesnt have a choice in who their parents are and what they accept as harmless.

• Like 1

You are not alone. I feel the same way.

Something that surprised me about these pageant threads is the fact that lots of people seem to think that if its a cheerleader, showing lots of skin, grinding, suggestive music lyrics to dance routines then that makes it okay. Not to me. I can tell you that my Mother would have taken one look at lots of cheerleader uniforms today and it would have been a flat "no" and Im glad she was that way. Not to mention the dance routines.

Because they would rather be their kids friend than instill a sense of what is appropriate and what is not.

• Like 3

In this case, I think they would rather their child fulfill the parent's dream of fame. I mean, really the mom of this little girl sure is getting a lot of air time right now. That's got to be fueling it to an extent.

Because they would rather be their kids friend than instill a sense of what is appropriate and what is not.

• Like 2

In this case, I think they would rather their child fulfill the parent's dream of fame. I mean, really the mom of this little girl sure is getting a lot of air time right now. That's got to be fueling it to an extent.

I havent seen her around here since the show aired =@ .(Bellas Mom, that is)

It was so hard reading this thread....I felt so many emotions....,from anger, to sadness, and a lot more....children are so innocent and to see this child ... overweight and acting out in such a very unbecoming way for a child her age....where is her innocence?....its gone....,she's been corrupted and misguided by adults that are called her parents and the media that puts her in the spotlight and the people that are watching the show...obesity in adolescents is an epidemic today...80% of overweight adolescents will become obese adults....research has shown heart disease such as high blood pressure and thickening of the heart wall already present in our overweight youth....and they say that this generation will not have the life span that we currently enjoy....then compound that with a young girl acting out as she does...talking and moving her body like an adult!!!....Im not a prude but that behavior is simply outrageous for a child or any young person, especially one so young.....I wonder what she will be like when she grows up....so so very sad!!

• Like 5

My daughters would have run away from home with that kind of threat. :rofl:

I am a horrible mother, everytime my daughter complains about softball I just threaten to sign her up for cheerleading or put her in a pageant. That usually fixes her attitude :pardon: :rofl:

My daughters would have run away from home with that kind of threat. :rofl:

oh yeah, if she's really being snotty I tell her I'm gonna buy her a hot pink dress and make her get a spray tan. That shuts her up quick and in a hurry. :rofl: :good:

Threatening my daughters with something frilly would have done it, especially the middle and youngest. Now, the youngest would have liked the hot pink dress but she would have wanted fishnet stockings and combat boots to wear with it. And preferably stockings in a completely different color than the dress, like neon blue. She does like her clothing to be colorful. She got that from my mom. Me, I like my clothing salmon, peach, coral or various shades of blue. No white, no black, nothing bright unless it's red.

oh yeah, if she's really being snotty I tell her I'm gonna buy her a hot pink dress and make her get a spray tan. That shuts her up quick and in a hurry. :rofl: :good:

It was so hard reading this thread....I felt so many emotions....,from anger, to sadness, and a lot more....children are so innocent and to see this child ... overweight and acting out in such a very unbecoming way for a child her age....where is her innocence?....its gone....,she's been corrupted and misguided by adults that are called her parents and the media that puts her in the spotlight and the people that are watching the show...obesity in adolescents is an epidemic today...80% of overweight adolescents will become obese adults....research has shown heart disease such as high blood pressure and thickening of the heart wall already present in our overweight youth....and they say that this generation will not have the life span that we currently enjoy....then compound that with a young girl acting out as she does...talking and moving her body like an adult!!!....Im not a prude but that behavior is simply outrageous for a child or any young person, especially one so young.....I wonder what she will be like when she grows up....so so very sad!!

YES!!! So right on the money!!! She will definitely encounter so much negativity on her body, her looks, etc. Her parents are setting her up for a lifetime of hurt and pain. I do believe extreme obesity in children(other than b/c of a medical cond)is abusive.

What happened to being a lady?

I am a horrible mother, everytime my daughter complains about softball I just threaten to sign her up for cheerleading or put her in a pageant. That usually fixes her attitude :pardon: :rofl:

:lol:

You are not alone. I feel the same way.

Something that surprised me about these pageant threads is the fact that lots of people seem to think that if its a cheerleader, showing lots of skin, grinding, suggestive music lyrics to dance routines then that makes it okay. Not to me. I can tell you that my Mother would have taken one look at lots of cheerleader uniforms today and it would have been a flat "no" and Im glad she was that way. Not to mention the dance routines.

That. I actually removed my DS from the half time show last year when the cheer squad from a Cobb co. school came out. This was at the high school game. I found it not only tacky, but I was disgusted by it. I would've pull my DD so fast everybody's head would have spun. Oh, and I am by no means a prude, but I'm telling you all these girls needed was a pole.

That. I actually removed my DS from the half time show last year when the cheer squad from a Cobb co. school came out. This was at the high school game. I found it not only tacky, but I was disgusted by it. I would've pull my DD so fast everybody's head would have spun. Oh, and I am by no means a prude, but I'm telling you all these girls needed was a pole.

Good for you!!! Cheers and yahoo's! What parents sit there and watch their young daughter dance to this smut? Im no prude either. I cut up with the best of them and love to go out dancing with my husband but Im an adult and responsible for MYSELF.

These girls have no idea about real sexuality and all of the issues concerning it. They think its Katy Perry, her candy bra and blue hair. Reality and just plain morality is lost today.

I gotta admit though I would love one of those candy bras.

This whole thing is gross to me.

I did not watch this episode.

My Britaini is almost 26 now, and she was a BEAUTIFUL girl by anyone's standards.

It did not even cross my mind to enter into one of these things. As a matter of fact I took one picture of her in a mid-drift shirt of her at 8 and she is still humiliated to this day. She hates it.

Example

You are teaching your girls that their worth, their value is in their appearance, Period.

I've watched several episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras'. I can't explain why. It's like a train wreck you cannot help but look at. Afterwards I want to kick my plasma screen in. The parents are the WORST I am amazed at the amount of Southern inductees they have, Okay not amazed, embarrassed by.

If your child is old enough (and up to 4 years is NOT old enough) to verbalize that they want to participate more power to them. Otherwise, you are just trying to live vicariously through your child and you should seek some professional help.

• Like 2