Paulding.com

Remember Alana aka Honey Boo Boo Child

I guess you are a very bored following me around. Poor thing. Yes I stand by what I said. Anything that wants little girls to dress sexy, move around and shake their booties. like street walkers looking for a John are not something I want any family member doing. If you really think all those are safe from sick. men well keep your head in the sand.

Point is, no child is safe regardless of what sport they participate in, dance or cheer that they do.

Your a piece of work comparing young girls to streetwalkers looking for johns!

Don't flatter yourself, I may follow a few around here, but def not you.

I'm just astounded by what you type. Totally mystified.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who notices and I don't mind calling you out on your perverted way of thinking.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That Honey Boo Boo kid is the most repulsive child I have ever seen. Raising any kid to act the way she does - and I've only seen the *commercials* - ought to be considered some form of child abuse.

Wow - I'm kinda shocked at how everyone is just so ready and willing to stick their condescending opinions out there. Please let me know what you think of me and my almost 16 year old son who has don

It was so hard reading this thread....I felt so many emotions....,from anger, to sadness, and a lot more....children are so innocent and to see this child ... overweight and acting out in such a very

Posted Images

Not trying to be ugly but honey boo boo chile is no cutie pie, they must put lots of make up on her. And I almost died when I saw the commercial, when one of the daughters said , "we are not rednecks, we have all our teeth" Haaaa Haaaa Haaaa. :rofl: :rofl:

She won't have all her teeth for long with all the Mountain Dew and Pixie Sticks she consumes!

• Like 1

I had 2 girls also and nope no way would I have done what these so called mothers are doing now. I have 6 grand girls and I will beat down any of my kids who even THINK about doing this to them. It is sick. Sorry bit that would also go for dance. and cheer. Putting sexy outfits and teaching them to act like little sluts is never ok. Teaching them that they need the attention is not ok.Teaching them they need make up ,fake everything to be pretty is so very wrong . We will not even go into all the sick perverts who get off on watching these little girls. No way do I want any of mine being their wet dreams. This stuff should be child abuse. I in no way see how you can compare our parents getting us ready to go to church to what goes on now.

My son in law, father of 2 little girls, said the fathers of those children ought to be beaten for allowing it! He said, "men know what those outfits and moves make guys think".

Wow - I'm kinda shocked at how everyone is just so ready and willing to stick their condescending opinions out there. Please let me know what you think of me and my almost 16 year old son who has done gymnastics, spent most of his life with young ladies in tight fighting close cut clothes, and is now a high school and competitive cheerleader. Do you all think he's a pervert? Because, I can assure you - and for those of you that know us, please chime in - he's not.

Having said that - for gynmastics and cheerleading - the tight uniforms have more to do with safety than being provocative. Yes, there are cheer gyms that take provocative too far. But, your truly highly competitive and successful gyms aren't that hoochy momma. I admit - I was pretty shocked when I saw the little ones' uniforms - they are tiny. But, they do cover everything up.

Safety - yeah right (I hear you thinking that). Competitive cheerleading is moving away from the belly baring uniforms. There are gyms (typically further north) that have taken the uniforms so far to the other side that the governing bodies have been forced to make some rule changes. Our coaches are currently protesting these changes for safety reason. You see - when you are picking up a girl (typically, there are boys that fly, but it is kinda rare) - you need to have a hold of the girl herself - not a sleeve, not a skirt, not a bloomer. You need to have hand to skin contact. Otherwise, you could easily drop her and hurt her. Another concern is what is going to happen when a guy's hands end up underneath the blouse accidentally or in an effort to keep her from hitting the floor. That sets everyone up for accusations that may or may not be true. Definitely a concern for this boy mom.

Juliet - your daughter is adorable. And, she seems to have a presence about her that is unique - which is probably why she did well at pageants. And, I'm glad to hear that she has moved on to something else. She's bound for greatness. Some of her head shots - well - she looks like a doll - they are just so perfect!! They almost look photoshopped.

Folks - don't judge. This is no different that 3 year old baseball - 3 year old soccer - competitive gymnastics at 5 - cheerleading at 6. Some kids - mostly girls - thrive on this kind of attention. I've been around them enough to realize that sometimes it's the parents - but there's usually something about the child that's just part of their personality. If it's a choice you make for your child - that's fine. But, don't judge those that make different choices. It's really not necessary or nice.

• Like 4

Wow - I'm kinda shocked at how everyone is just so ready and willing to stick their condescending opinions out there. Please let me know what you think of me and my almost 16 year old son who has done gymnastics, spent most of his life with young ladies in tight fighting close cut clothes, and is now a high school and competitive cheerleader. Do you all think he's a pervert? Because, I can assure you - and for those of you that know us, please chime in - he's not.

Having said that - for gynmastics and cheerleading - the tight uniforms have more to do with safety than being provocative. Yes, there are cheer gyms that take provocative too far. But, your truly highly competitive and successful gyms aren't that hoochy momma. I admit - I was pretty shocked when I saw the little ones' uniforms - they are tiny. But, they do cover everything up.

Safety - yeah right (I hear you thinking that). Competitive cheerleading is moving away from the belly baring uniforms. There are gyms (typically further north) that have taken the uniforms so far to the other side that the governing bodies have been forced to make some rule changes. Our coaches are currently protesting these changes for safety reason. You see - when you are picking up a girl (typically, there are boys that fly, but it is kinda rare) - you need to have a hold of the girl herself - not a sleeve, not a skirt, not a bloomer. You need to have hand to skin contact. Otherwise, you could easily drop her and hurt her. Another concern is what is going to happen when a guy's hands end up underneath the blouse accidentally or in an effort to keep her from hitting the floor. That sets everyone up for accusations that may or may not be true. Definitely a concern for this boy mom.

Juliet - your daughter is adorable. And, she seems to have a presence about her that is unique - which is probably why she did well at pageants. And, I'm glad to hear that she has moved on to something else. She's bound for greatness. Some of her head shots - well - she looks like a doll - they are just so perfect!! They almost look photoshopped.

Folks - don't judge. This is no different that 3 year old baseball - 3 year old soccer - competitive gymnastics at 5 - cheerleading at 6. Some kids - mostly girls - thrive on this kind of attention. I've been around them enough to realize that sometimes it's the parents - but there's usually something about the child that's just part of their personality. If it's a choice you make for your child - that's fine. But, don't judge those that make different choices. It's really not necessary or nice.

I think most of the response was directed at the behavior and conduct of the parents. Bella's daddy was chasing and harrassing a woman that had told him not to follow her and he continued to do so still. Secondly Bella's momaa was laughing and smiling as she proceeds to tell the story of how her daughter has been kicked out of 4 different daycares, and think it's cute when Bella misbehaves. And the Honey boo boo chile clan, well if you can't see how dysfunctional that group is then something is wrong with you. Im sure all pageant families do not act like this, Lord im praying they don't. But all we see is what is portrayed on T.V and what i've seen so far is absolutely disgusting!!

Point is, no child is safe regardless of what sport they participate in, dance or cheer that they do.

Your a piece of work comparing young girls to streetwalkers looking for johns!

Don't flatter yourself, I may follow a few around here, but def not you.

I'm just astounded by what you type. Totally mystified.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who notices and I don't mind calling you out on your perverted way of thinking.

Poor thing. Here I thought I was talking to adults...forgot this is Pcom where being childish is the thing to be. Hard truths are not always easy to hear and with the group here plain words that are easy.to understand seem to be the best. The kids are not to blame. The trashy parents are.

Poor thing. Here I thought I was talking to adults...forgot this is Pcom where being childish is the thing to be. Hard truths are not always easy to hear and with the group here plain words that are easy.to understand seem to be the best. The kids are not to blame. The trashy parents are.

Lady my point is kids not participating in dance or cheer

are not any less succeptible to being preyed

upon. Predators to not discriminate.

Your the childish one calling parents trashy

who allow their kids to participate in dance and

cheer. You specifically called out those two activities.

As far as hard truths being hard to hear, contrary

to your arrogant self, your words are not everyone's

truths. I could go on but your not worth it.

I have one question though. Why do you keep

posting on a message board that you obviously

have such distaste for?

You are a very judgemental, narrow

minded person. Hateful and vindictive as well.

You accused me of following you around but

who just followed whom?

I'm beyond bored with you, you are wuite deranged.

Go back and read your posts, you said some pretty

messed up stuff about innocent kids.

• Like 3

have such distaste for?

who just followed whom?

Of all the people on Pcom, SOLO is the last one who needs anyone to defend her, but you go TOO far. Being opinionated doesn't make you hateful, vindictive or deranged. As far as you calling her judgmental, that's like the pot calling the kettle black. I certainly hope with these kind of assumptions, you read on here more than you post, because if not, 331 posts don't qualify you to make character assessments about anyone.

And for the record, sexing up a little kid on purpose to win a pageant, is NOTHING like having them on a sports team. And it is trashy to see these so called parents encourage booty shaking, hip grinding, lewd behavior on stage in front of strangers. I realize that the pageant circuit is much larger than these shows portray, but when you set yourself up on one of them and the broadcast it, you yourself have opened that can of worms and you should expect the backlash.

• Like 2

Of all the people on Pcom, SOLO is the last one who needs anyone to defend her, but you go TOO far. Being opinionated doesn't make you hateful, vindictive or deranged. As far as you calling her judgmental, that's like the pot calling the kettle black. I certainly hope with these kind of assumptions, you read on here more than you post, because if not, 331 posts don't qualify you to make character assessments about anyone.

And for the record, sexing up a little kid on purpose to win a pageant, is NOTHING like having them on a sports team. And it is trashy to see these so called parents encourage booty shaking, hip grinding, lewd behavior on stage in front of strangers. I realize that the pageant circuit is much larger than these shows portray, but when you set yourself up on one of them and the broadcast it, you yourself have opened that can of worms and you should expect the backlash.

[/

No, I'm not going to far. She equated dancers and

cheerleaders to streetwalkers looking for johns.

Her posts speak for themselves, I stand by my comments.

As far as your second paragraph of your posts,

I never stated an opinion on pageants. Never.

Umm, I do understand that pageants and sports

are far different cheer and dance are considered

Sports too,

I am not the only one who notices her ugly posts.

Why just call me out? Doesn't bother me.

Wow! I have 331 posts, how many do I have to make

before I can express my thoughts?

One more thing, I realize that you feel that anyone

who broadcasts something is open to scrutiny and your

opinion of them, I feel I have the same right to

make comments and comment on one's posting

history. In my opinion, she's simply not nice.

I have spent far too much time dealing with this.

I do believe if your nasty and ugly with your posts,

people will form opinions which is there right. She certainly

does post some very ugly stuff.

Edited by dr4160
  • Like 5

My son in law, father of 2 little girls, said the fathers of those children ought to be beaten for allowing it! He said, "men know what those outfits and moves make guys think".

YES! That is the MAJOR issue I have with it and hardly anyone seems concerned about that.
  • Like 2

YES! That is the MAJOR issue I have with it and hardly anyone seems concerned about that.

I asked my husband last night what he would do if I started taking our girls to pageants, would he come along and be a pageant dad. After about an hour of laughing he said THAT AIN'T HAPPENIN'.

• Like 1

have such distaste for?

who just followed whom?

You made some great points! There is nothing wrong with children taking dance classes. There is something wrong with people who choose to call innocent children sluts.

• Like 1

You made some great points! There is nothing wrong with children taking dance classes. There is something wrong with people who choose to call innocent children sluts.

Thanks, I'm glad someone else finnaly sees my point.

Hey, does it count since I only have 331 posts ? lol

I don't think them being involved with those things makes them a target. What does bother me is the facebook the lady nmadd for her daughter. You're making it easy for sickos that way.

umm, well, I really don't want to get into this one, but if I had a daughter, I don't think that would be such a good idea.

I do have a beautiful niece who posts pics on Facebook that I don't really care for but she's twenty and she knows it all. She's just in short shorts and a tank but I don't even like that.

So glad I have boys. I do like having the option to have my niece over when I need my girl fix though.

So laughing at fat people = Ok, Making light of tragic child rape = Not ok ?

:)

Nope, not at all, i wasn't laughing because she was fat. I'm glad you asked though instead of making assumptions. :)

Child rape and laughing at something that isn't that serious does not equate.

• Like 2

umm, well, I really don't want to get into this one, but if I had a daughter, I don't think that would be such a good idea.

I do have a beautiful niece who posts pics on Facebook that I don't really care for but she's twenty and she knows it all. She's just in short shorts and a tank but I don't even like that.

So glad I have boys. I do like having the option to have my niece over when I need my girl fix though.

I have a boy too and a couple of years ago, I insisted that my daughters remove his pics from their F/B pages. They were just normal family pics of them with him and of him by himself, etc., but I didn't want strangers looking at him.......or them for that matter, but they are grown, so what do you do?

I have a boy too and a couple of years ago, I insisted that my daughters remove his pics from their F/B pages. They were just normal family pics of them with him and of him by himself, etc., but I didn't want strangers looking at him.......or them for that matter, but they are grown, so what do you do?

Yes, perverts like boys just as much as they do girls. Sad , sad world we're living in.

I

Was just channel surfing and guess who is on Dr. Drew's Life Changers... Yes. Little Honey Boo Boo Chile and Big Honey Boo Boo Chile. Oh Lord, she is doing her Daisy Duke routine.... Jesus take the wheel. Now why in the hell does she have that girl parading across the stage with her butt crack showing and doing the booty dance. Thank you Dr. Drew for getting on Moma's butt about what they are feeding that girl....

Your sweet and thanks but I am having fun. I am starting to think I have a fan.LOL

Your sweet and thanks but I am having fun. I am starting to think I have a fan.LOL

Glad to know you're having fun Hun. :D

You folks that are having a problem, let me assure you, you would have to know her to realize that she is playing you like a fiddle.

:p

Really wish people would learn how to read. THE PARENTS ARE THE ONES WRONG. These little kids do not go out a buy the clothes or maybe you think they do ? The parents are the ones dressing these kids like sluts . NEVER have I said the kids themselves are sluts . Some of them are brats but sluts no. If you want to get into with me at least try to stay with what I said.

Glad to know you're having fun Hun. :D

You folks that are having a problem, let me assure you, you would have to know her to realize that she is playing you like a fiddle.

:p

And having a great time doing it.

Really wish people would learn how to read. THE PARENTS ARE THE ONES WRONG. These little kids do not go out a buy the clothes or maybe you think they do ? The parents are the ones dressing these kids like sluts . NEVER have I said the kids themselves are sluts . Some of them are brats but sluts no. If you want to get into with me at least try to stay with what I said.

And having a great time doing it.

I really try not to pay you any mind. Trying to keep up with what you say, puts me on your hag, bitter, and nasty level. I choose to be happy!Bless your heart. Misery loves company, and I find myself liking happier company. :pardon:

Please tell me I am not the only person on the planet who literally gets nauseated at the thought of these little girls being paraded around like hookers and strippers. How in the world do these parents live with the knowledge of what they are doing to these kids? The parents should be ASHAMED. Of course the child says "yes, mama, I want to do that dance". They want to please their mama and they have absolutely no clue that it's obscene. And to hear that little girl talk just grates on my nerves. :angry2:

• Like 3

Please tell me I am not the only person on the planet who literally gets nauseated at the thought of these little girls being paraded around like hookers and strippers. How in the world do these parents live with the knowledge of what they are doing to these kids? The parents should be ASHAMED. Of course the child says "yes, mama, I want to do that dance". They want to please their mama and they have absolutely no clue that it's obscene. And to hear that little girl talk just grates on my nerves. :angry2:

You are not alone. I feel the same way.

Something that surprised me about these pageant threads is the fact that lots of people seem to think that if its a cheerleader, showing lots of skin, grinding, suggestive music lyrics to dance routines then that makes it okay. Not to me. I can tell you that my Mother would have taken one look at lots of cheerleader uniforms today and it would have been a flat "no" and Im glad she was that way. Not to mention the dance routines.

Why do parents accept this as normal?

• Like 1