Paulding.com

Little Miss Kylie Grace Byrd

Thought I would post this here in case anyone knows the family and hasn't heard about the funeral.....

Little Miss Kylie Grace Byrd, age 4 of Dallas passed away suddenly July 16 , 2012. She was born June 6, 2008 in Cobb County the daughter of Christopher and Stephanie Wilson Byrd.

In addition to her parents she is survived by brothers, Tristan Michael Byrd and Logan Malach Byrd, uncle, Andy Wilson, Dallas, aunts, Jennifer Hernandez, Dallas, Mandy and Jaycee Brown, Dallas, maternal grandparents, Steve and Patty Wilson Dallas, paternal grandparents, David Hernandez, Hiram, Nancy and Gene Reynolds, Dallas, Hank Byrd, Griffin, maternal great grandparents, Earl and Anne Baker,Dallas, James Wilson Hollywood, Maryland, Douglas Bell, Mableton, paternal great grandparents, Alice Davidson, Ft. Worth, TX and several cousins also survive.

Funeral Services will be conducted Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 11 o’clock from The Mableton Pentecostal Church with Rev. Gerald Folds and Rev. Craig Folds officiating. The body will lie in state at the church from 10:30 until the funeral hour. The family request those attending the funeral to please wear pink in memory of Kylie. The family will family will receive friends at the funeral home Wednesday from 6 until 8 P.M.Interment will follow the service in Melrose Hills Memorial Park.

Condolences may be extended to the family at www.jcollinsfuneralhome.com. J. Collins Funeral Home and Cremation Service of Villa Rica, Georgia is in charge of the arrangements.

I feel for the parents. I went to school with the father and most of my friends went to school with the mother. I couldn't even imagine the grief this would cause.

I am so saddened to learn of this. I looked forward to seeing this sweet baby girls face every afternoon as I picked my son up from school. She was the most angelic little girl I have ever seen. My thoughts and prayers are with her family right now and I pray that God wraps his arms around them and comforts them during this unimaginable time.

So sad, so young and so precious.

I've been friends with Jennifer (the aunt) and David (the paternal grandfather) for years, wonderful people. I know they are all just devastated.

This just breaks my heart. :(

Also, if you don't mind my adding this, Jen posted it on her page yesterday:

Please send any donations to J. Collins funeral home in Villa Rica. Make the checks out to J. Collins and put for Kylie Grace. Anything is greatly appreciated as they weren't prepared for this. The address is and information: J. Collins Funeral Home & Cremation Service

206 South Carroll Road

Villa Rica , Georgia 30180

770-459-6090

Edited by RhondaW

Oh goodness! Prayers for this family, this is so sad! It says passed away suddenly, what happened to this precious angel.

I am copying and pasting what mom & dad posted on FB this morning. I feel so badly for these parents, it is one of my worst nightmares to have to bury one of your children. My heart goes out to them.

Monday afternoon, the children were playing in Tristan's room. Logan started coming up the stairs, daddy got him and put him down for a nap. He then went down to get Kylie and found her stuck between the dresser and the wall, already passed away. Positional asphyxiation I believe is what the coroner called it. Tristan said he tried to get a game that fell behind the dresser and believes she tried to get it for him. I believe she may have just copied what she saw. Her whole life I had a tiny feeling I wouldn't have her long enough. I think I knew God would want her before I was ready. There was something much more special about her. All children are special, but there was something else. She didn't need to go through all the pain and ugliness, the testing and trails we need to. Her Soul was at a higher level. I don't know if this makes sense. Just putting my thoughts out here and what happened. I miss her too much for words but I'll see her again.

This just hurts my heart. This sweet precious angel was 6 days older than our Ellie Grace and I just cannot imagine the grief this family is going through right now. We will keep all of them in our prayers. :(

Edited by elliesgranny

She was 7 days older than my precious granddaughter Starr, who I will hug extra next time I see her.

I cannot imagine what the parents and grandparents are going through.

Hugs, loving thoughts and prayers to all of them. :wub:

This just hurts my heart. This sweet precious angel was 6 days older than our Ellie Grace and I just cannot imagine the grief this family is going through right now. We will keep all of them in our prayers. :(

Kylie was such a sweet, sweet girl! My kids go to Poole where she went and her class had lunch at the same time my girls did. I always saw her smiling across the lunchroom and on several occasions she ran up to me and wanted me to pick her up. I was in shock last night when I heard about her passing. I can not imagine what her family is going thru. My prayers are definitely with them.

I cannot even put into words what I felt as I watched the video. What a beautiful little girl!! My heart breaks for her family and all those who had the pleasure of knowing her. My prayers will be with the family.

Just a note to let everyone know, if you want to make a donation to help cover the costs incurred by this tragedy, you can bring it by the store and we will see that it is safely delivered.

~Thanks!

(The Book Worm)