Paulding.com

Paulette Braddock

I was speaking of the references to peanut butter and german shepherds in this thread. What are you speaking of. I will still support the one who will vote closest to the way I would vote myself. I think your hits on some folks are sad and ugly.

NJ, I was making a ridiculous comment about a Braddock sex video. This was in no way, shape, or form an attempt at mudslinging toward Braddock. I figured people would understand it was a joke. However, if I was arrested for the alleged crimes committed by Braddock, I would be unable to get a job as a teacher and suspect many other jobs as well.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For what it is worth, I called Susan Breen today and she was a very nice lady and a friend of Paulette's. I conveyed to her my many, many reasons for not supporting Paulette and she was very gracious

You're the biggest offender of them all.

And it should be embarrassing for those holding state-wide office and it should be embarrassing to Braddock's supporters. My opinion, of course.   For goodness sake people - we are talking about Br

Guest Inspector Callahan

I was speaking of the references to peanut butter and german shepherds in this thread. What are you speaking of. I will still support the one who will vote closest to the way I would vote myself. I think your hits on some folks are sad and ugly.

This is pcom. There is little credibilty to begin with.

• Like 2

Just because someone has Republican or Democrat infront of their name does not mean they are the best person for the job, i have never understood this. some people will vote for a republican just because they have that in front of their name and vice versa with Democrats they just look for that R or D and think all is good.

that is so true and i'll guarantee that is the only reason she won two years ago - and i'll bet most folks in paulding don't even know the name of the person they voted for - they voted for the "R"

Just because someone has Republican or Democrat infront of their name does not mean they are the best person for the job, i have never understood this. some people will vote for a republican just because they have that in front of their name and vice versa with Democrats they just look for that R or D and think all is good.

so true, and if you ask folks who voted for her two years ago who they voted for, they don't know, they only voted for the "R" - so sad

and it's so true, if you ask folks who they voted for two years ago, all they can say is they voted for the "R" - they don't know the name

Edited by bimbyga

Just wondering, did anyone post this web address over at the "other" site? You know, where all the Republicans are?

I just posted it again on my FB.

I guess I am ignorant as I haven't been active on the site for a long time until recently, but what is the other site?

I guess I am ignorant as I haven't been active on the site for a long time until recently, but what is the other site?

I'm not registered there. I'm just reading about the ones blindly supporting Paulette.

Just wondering, did anyone post this web address over at the "other" site? You know, where all the Republicans are?

I just posted it again on my FB.

Since you have asked this is my post over there concerning the site you speak of and I feel this way about all candidates who take the low road:

I saw the site yesterday and I think it is a low form of campaigning. I would never vote for someone who was responsible for that kind of mud slinging. If you are going to do it put your name to it. That goes for all candidates and their supporters. The law on that needs to be addressed and changed.

I will add that at the end of the day we will all still be neighbors and some of us could lose friendships over this kind of thing. I will be the same neighbor to each and every one of you when this primary is all over.

• Like 2

NJ, I was making a ridiculous comment about a Braddock sex video. This was in no way, shape, or form an attempt at mudslinging toward Braddock. I figured people would understand it was a joke. However, if I was arrested for the alleged crimes committed by Braddock, I would be unable to get a job as a teacher and suspect many other jobs as well.

You might want to look up how many law suits about ridiculous comments on the net have been brought and won recently. I am just passing on info for what it is worth and I am not trying to be ugly. :unsure:

What I want to know is are the challengers qualified for the job?

Do they have the same morals that I do?

Will he or she vote the way that I would vote?

Ask these questions of ALL of the candidates and decide which candidate is going to the best job for you.

What I want to know is are the challengers qualified for the job?

Do they have the same morals that I do?

Will he or she vote the way that I would vote?

Ask these questions of ALL of the candidates and decide which candidate is going to the best job for you.

Mrs. Morrison will be at Jalapeno Joes on Saturday from 5-8pm if you would like to get to know her and feel out if she would be the right candidate for you.

Mrs. Morrison will be at Jalapeno Joes on Saturday from 5-8pm if you would like to get to know her and feel out if she would be the right candidate for you.

Thanks! I will really try to make it - hopefully Surepip will be there so I can meet him in person too!

Since you have asked this is my post over there concerning the site you speak of and I feel this way about all candidates who take the low road:

I saw the site yesterday and I think it is a low form of campaigning. I would never vote for someone who was responsible for that kind of mud slinging. If you are going to do it put your name to it. That goes for all candidates and their supporters. The law on that needs to be addressed and changed.

I will add that at the end of the day we will all still be neighbors and some of us could lose friendships over this kind of thing. I will be the same neighbor to each and every one of you when this primary is all over.

NJ

If this is the load road, then what is the high road that you take in a campaign?

I believe that this website http://nomorepaulette.com/ has provided some useful information in determining the qualifications of a candidate, and the site appears to be supported by legal documents that support the allegations that are contained on this website.

If I was going to hire someone to work for me I certainly would be asking some of the same questions.

At the debate where all three of the candidates attended Mrs. Braddock was confronted by Mr. James in his opening statements about some of the items that are contained in this web site, And Mrs. Braddock had ample time respond to the allegations but chose not to do so

I saw very little in this website that was not already brought out in the face to face debate.

I believe if Mr. James had been aware at the debate of some of the other items contained in the website that he would also have included the other items in his opening statements given the time to do so?

If a candidate refuses to debate the issues, then this web site is not taking the low road as you contend.

NJ

If this is the load road, then what is the high road that you take in a campaign?

I believe that this website http://nomorepaulette.com/ has provided some useful information in determining the qualifications of a candidate, and the site appears to be supported by legal documents that support the allegations that are contained on this website.

If I was going to hire someone to work for me I certainly would be asking some of the same questions.

At the debate where all three of the candidates attended Mrs. Braddock was confronted by Mr. James in his opening statements about some of the items that are contained in this web site, And Mrs. Braddock had ample time respond to the allegations but chose not to do so

I saw very little in this website that was not already brought out in the face to face debate.

I believe if Mr. James had been aware at the debate of some of the other items contained in the website that he would also have included the other items in his opening statements given the time to do so?

If a candidate refuses to debate the issues, then this web site is not taking the low road as you contend.

If you are going to set up a wesite to put out info especially hit pieces then don't hide behind a proxy lend your name to it. If you are going to send out a hit piece in the way of mailers then put your name and your candidate's name on it. That is the low road I am referring to.

• Like 2

Like th BOLO sent out about Carruth?

Who sent that out?

And I wonder whose printing company was used. And who supplied the "official" looking envelope that caused some to have a stressed heart upon receiving it?

Only those people that vote by the "Number of Signs" that they see on the side of the road each day. :wacko:

And per Wineguy - If any of you are on Facebook please post the site there as well and encourage all of your PC friends to share. Only one way to let people know the truth.

I agree with Wineguy :clapping: PLEASE People, use the powers that be! Share this on your Facebooks, send it in your emails, text this information to your friends, Twitter it, Instagram it, etc....

If you really believe, as I do, that Paulette should NOT be a PC State Rep, then use the technology provided to each and everyone of us. Together, we can get the GOOD, HONEST, and ETHICAL people in office, one vote at a time!!!

Thank you for sharing the website! Unbelievable that she can still run for office :angry2:

If this website you all are discussing is 'fact', how do you know that? Apparently all of you on paulding.com believe everything you read here? And if it is fact, why is there no author of that website? I personally challenge anyone here that knows all of this to be fact to call me and explain your sources AND I challenge the author of the website to call me and and do the same....Susan Breen 404-314-0893

• Like 1

This may be the only time you will hear me defend this website. The information about the case with Xerox is true and Paulette is currently in contempt of court. I am attaching a copy of the Order issued by the Judge in that case - I just downloaded this document from the Court's docket.

I'm perfectly willing to share this order with everyone so there's no need for me to call. Pubby has access to the court docket, as do others, so it is easily verifiable.

P.S. I encourage anyone who looks at this information to think about your vote. Make sure you feel confident that the candidate you are choosing will vote the way you would like for her or him to vote. Be informed.

order.pdf

Edited by LisaC

If this website you all are discussing is 'fact', how do you know that? Apparently all of you on paulding.com believe everything you read here? And if it is fact, why is there no author of that website? I personally challenge anyone here that knows all of this to be fact to call me and explain your sources AND I challenge the author of the website to call me and and do the same....Susan Breen 404-314-0893

I looked at most of the copies of the documents shown on the website. IF these are forgeries/photoshopped copies of court documents, whoever created them did a damn good job.

And you would have to ask yourself why would anyone spend the time and effort to do such a thing for an elective office as insignificant as District 19 in GA.

Now, if one were going to create a birth certificate for an alleged birth in Hawaii, now, THAT might take some talent and effort. :closedeyes:

If you believe these documents are bogus, you could always go to the courthouse and look through the files and get your own copies for comparison purposes.

Public Record. Go look it up yourself.

My phone has been ringing off the hook...NOT! Bunch of cowards! But you know who did call me today? Paulette R. Braddock, in response to some questions I had about her campaign. That, my friends, in a nutshell, is the TRUTH!

Care to share paulette's conservation?

I looked at most of the copies of the documents shown on the website. IF these are forgeries/photoshopped copies of court documents, whoever created them did a damn good job.

And you would have to ask yourself why would anyone spend the time and effort to do such a thing for an elective office as insignificant as District 19 in GA.

Now, if one were going to create a birth certificate for an alleged birth in Hawaii, now, THAT might take some talent and effort. :closedeyes:

If you believe these documents are bogus, you could always go to the courthouse and look through the files and get your own copies for comparison purposes.

If you have a question on the Cobb County tax records you can do that on line from the comfort of your on home, I did

My phone has been ringing off the hook...NOT! Bunch of cowards! But you know who did call me today? Paulette R. Braddock, in response to some questions I had about her campaign. That, my friends, in a nutshell, is the TRUTH!

Why would anyone call you when it's all in the public record at the court house?

YeahOkRight...just like the management of this site might proportionately place clearly political threads in the political forum?

I think I'll pass on holding my breath on that one. ;)

I think folks get it...if a questionably political thread is started in the Cafe that supports the opinions of the site owner, it stays in the Cafe. If a questionably political thread is started in the Cafe that DOESN'T support the opinions of the site owner, it gets placed in the political forum.

Seriously? Can you be any less political? Any more biased?

NOTE: People who think aren't fooled. But best of luck with your information engineering! :good:

Every damn day! :lol:

But, his site, his rules, as biased and as one sided they are.

I don't have a reason to call you - I posted my facts (the Order), I posted my source (the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia). I posted them and stood behind them for all of p.com to see. Do you need anything more from me? If so, let me know, I'll be glad to give you a call tonight.

Edited by LisaC
  • Like 2

:rofl:

You put your real name and phone number on pcom and you're calling other people names? That is CLASSIC!

I am amused that people are questioning the validity of the information on the site. It is almost all sourced, and I personally have held in my hands copies of all of it. Granted, the attorneys raised question to the validity of the documents in court, but even the judge didn't quite understand that one. If the documents are not true then why are they available on the government databases?

I am amused that people are questioning the validity of the information on the site. It is almost all sourced, and I personally have held in my hands copies of all of it. Granted, the attorneys raised question to the validity of the documents in court, but even the judge didn't quite understand that one. If the documents are not true then why are they available on the government databases?

Maybe because the documents are TRUE. :pardon:

What other defense could be advanced ?

This is a common defense when confronted with something that you do not want the voters to know about.

What is most amazing is no one has produced anything to the contary, Nor has anyone denied the claims made in this web site.

WOW If someone was posting something on this site thst was untrue about me I would be defending myself right here.

Yes it appears that the government documents posted on this web site and the one posted by Lisa C are legitimate.

I just find it amusing after viewing a different Paulding County site how all of the supporters of the subject of this post are all super strong and defending her on that site, Meanwhile over here it is just the opposite, the same people are saying very little of what they are saying over there. I didn't realize even pauldings websites had strong party lines. The sad part is that many of the lines are drawn among Republicans, not between the red and blue.

I just find it amusing after viewing a different Paulding County site how all of the supporters of the subject of this post are all super strong and defending her on that site, Meanwhile over here it is just the opposite, the same people are saying very little of what they are saying over there. I didn't realize even pauldings websites had strong party lines. The sad part is that many of the lines are drawn among Republicans, not between the red and blue.

I'd like to know how calling a site out for not having the names of the folks who put it up is defending anyone? Also like to know how calling out folks who send mailers that trash candidates without owning up to sending them has anything to do with supporting any candidate?:search:

I'd like to know how calling a site out for not having the names of the folks who put it up is defending anyone? Also like to know how calling out folks who send mailers that trash candidates without owning up to sending them has anything to do with supporting any candidate?:search:

The point isn't to support a candidate by making a site and putting a candidates name on there. As I have proven through my own actions, the ultimate goal can be to ensure someone is not elected instead of having someone specifically elected. I support Melissa Morrison, but I would be just fine with having Michael James elected as well. Who is to say that a political candidate is behind the site?

The point isn't to support a candidate by making a site and putting a candidates name on there. As I have proven through my own actions, the ultimate goal can be to ensure someone is not elected instead of having someone specifically elected. I support Melissa Morrison, but I would be just fine with having Michael James elected as well. Who is to say that a political candidate is behind the site?

If it is a supporter then the candidate has the say so about what they put up. If you do it own it. Candidates used to say "and I approve this message". They do not have to do that any longer apparently. None of this changes the sleezy politics aspect of it.

If it is a supporter then the candidate has the say so about what they put up. If you do it own it. Candidates used to say "and I approve this message". They do not have to do that any longer apparently. None of this changes the sleezy politics aspect of it.

Just because I support a candidate, doesn't mean I do anything in their name. As a matter of fact most of what I say and do is on my own based on my views of hoping people will take steps to become informed and vote for EITHER of the candidates. I do hope Mrs. Morrison wins, but as I said before, I would be just fine with Mr. James. Therefore if someone with my views made the site in question they are not doing it in either candidates name, but in the general view of public interest.

y the way I am going to reiterate wholly that I had nothing to do with the site and had no awareness of it until I clicked on it on this site. I say this because what I am saying makes it sound like I could be the creator, I assure everyone I am not.

Let me be clear - I am not defending her on this site or any other. What I am repeatedly saying is that all of the mudslinging and trash talking is to the point of being ridiculous. That is as true in this campaign as it is in the state senate campaign. I'm a firm believer in getting the truth out there, but I find all of the negative personal comments and innuendo trashy. If someone wants to put out a negative site, have the balls to stand behind your work - don't be anonymous, stand behind your words!

• Like 3

For what it is worth, I called Susan Breen today and she was a very nice lady and a friend of Paulette's. I conveyed to her my many, many reasons for not supporting Paulette and she was very gracious and respectful of my reasons.

What I truly don't understand is why there are people out there voting for her simply "because she votes the way they want her to." My opinion but I think she votes the way she is told to vote. I personally don't want a "puppet" in office, I want someone with innovative ideas and someone that will INTRODUCE significant legislation, who will listen and seek ideas from the citizens they represent.

I want someone who will not be distracted by her many, many, many legal issues, tax issues, etc. I want someone who I feel is simply not in the "game" because of the "power" (and I personally wouldn't call it "power"). I want someone who is truly passionate about watching out for the best interests of our citizens, not their own best interests.

And as I read earlier today somewhere else, I personally believe there is a good reason Paulette hasn't "yet" started with the negative campaigning and I believe it is because it would be about as hypocritical as it gets. Sure there are candidates with issues; however, Paulette has more "issues" than any political candidate that I have observed in my 32 years of living in Paulding County.

I do consider myself a Republcan; however, I have a brain of my own and my brain is telling me that there is no way on earth that I should cast a vote for Paulette Braddock. My opinion, of course.

P. S. Not that it really matters but I did give Susan Breen my real name and it is not "Beach Bum". :) It is Cecelia McMichen - wouldn't want anyone to think I am hiding behind a screen name.

Edited by Beach Bum
  • Like 7