Paulding.com

Euharlee BBQ

7571324976_552acef17b.jpg

Tell me if you can see the image

I told everyone that I could make the best authentic Brunswick stew. If it was as good as they say I am sure he used shoe peg corn just like me. :lol:

I told everyone that I could make the best authentic Brunswick stew. If it was as good as they say I am sure he used shoe peg corn just like me. :lol:

He had me until I saw the dreaded BUTTER BEANS!!! (Ack...Yuck....Patooey!).

I come from the line of Southerners that say putting butter beans in Brunswick Stew is blasphemous.

He had me until I saw the dreaded BUTTER BEANS!!! (Ack...Yuck....Patooey!).

I come from the line of Southerners that say putting butter beans in Brunswick Stew is blasphemous.

I put them in at home because hubby loves them, but I know some folks are prejudice against beans :lol:

The Masonic lodge still makes it every year in Euharlee. I enjoyed it when they did. I like Sonny's pretty good and Williamson brothers. I am sure sugar on grits is blasphemous too but I like my Georgia ice cream sweet.

The Masonic lodge still makes it every year in Euharlee. I enjoyed it when they did. I like Sonny's pretty good and Williamson brothers. I am sure sugar on grits is blasphemous too but I like my Georgia ice cream sweet.

it also puts you in the front seat of the hell train!

EEEWWW were one of your parents a Yankee by chance :ninja: