Paulding.com

Straight Talk plan with Wally world

We are looking at going to this plan. It will be a good bit cheaper for my family. We can use our AT&T phones for it. I was wondering if anyone on here used it and if you had been pleased with the service or had issues.

Thanks

Edited by Mrs.Lulu

We have AT&T and couldn't justify the Straight Talk pricing last year. We would need the unlimited plan and that was $45 a month. We pay $180 a month for our five phones so it was almost $40 cheaper a month to stick with AT&T so we didn't go for it... I can see it being a better price if you don't need the unlimited but with our teen I wasn't risking any kind of limits! LOL

ETA - Plus you have to consider the costs of buying a phone into the pricing as well, even if you have a phone to use now, that will not always be the case. We like the ability to get a new phone every 18 months. The Mrs. loves her technology... :rofl:

Oops I just realized you just wanted feedback on the service.... I gotz nuttin... :blush:

Edited by All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

The start-up was a pain, but I've used it for a year with no big problems. I've had some vm/texts not show up in sequence a couple of times; some sort of weird delay. Had one show up a couple of days later, but does not happen often. I've been happy with it.

If you're not trying to transfer an existing phone number, the start-up is easier.

We are looking at going to this plan. It will be a good bit cheaper for my family. We can use our AT&T phones for it. I was wondering if anyone on here used it and if you had been pleased with the service or had issues.

Thanks

We switched last year and have been very happy. I have an Iphone and I was paying $110/month with ATT for unlimited everything. With Straighttalk, both of us have unlimited service for $90 a month. The service is the same which is good. HOWEVER, customer service is not so good but pretty typical. If you can understand the heavy accents and a little language barrier, you'll have no problem.
1342303911[/url]' post='3664368']

We switched last year and have been very happy. I have an Iphone and I was paying $110/month with ATT for unlimited everything. With Straighttalk, both of us have unlimited service for $90 a month. The service is the same which is good. HOWEVER, customer service is not so good but pretty typical. If you can understand the heavy accents and a little language barrier, you'll have no problem.

Interesting...how does the Internet work with straight talk? I've heard it was "spotty"? Right now I have my iPhone as a prepaid phone only...I pay for texting only.

Oh, and my husband uses straight talk and it works great!

Interesting...how does the Internet work with straight talk? I've heard it was "spotty"? Right now I have my iPhone as a prepaid phone only...I pay for texting only.

Oh, and my husband uses straight talk and it works great!

In all honesty, I had more gliches when I had ATT. I moved to Valdosta just as I switched though and that could be a factor, too, but I have no problems at all and have had it for over a year. They use the same "lines"(internet)as ATT. My understanding is they pay ATT to use it.

we have 4 of these plans in our homw and we love it,my husbnad and i only use the 30.00 a month plan and still do not use all the minutes, texts, ect... my boys have the fancy phones with 45.00 unlimited everything... you can go to their website and get a free phones when you get the phone card from thier site. and then go to walmart to get the cards after that,. that is what my husband and i did we just use the free phones we have never had any issues with ours.. and we have used them in florida, NC.