Paulding.com

The Bill And Bill Show

Okay Okay Okay Bill Carruth, Bill Heath you have finally convinced me that neither of you are worthy of representing the citizens of Paulding, Polk, And Haralson county’

The two fliers that I received today have me convinced that Bill Carruth owes the F.D.I.C millions of dollars. And is not worthy of my vote, And the other flier convinced me that Bill Heath has been raising my taxes and has been untruthful with the citizens of Paulding Polk and Haralson County therefore I will be Casting my vote for J K Rodgers since he is the only one that has been talking about the issues.

But wait If Bill Heath raised taxes as alleged by Bill Carruth Then that also means that some other candidates also raised taxes….. HMMMM Yep since Paulette voted right along with Heath then she also raised our taxes, but what is new with her she has always voted for tax increases while serving on the School Board. Not to mention that she has also had some tax problems with the Feds Therefore, I will be casting my vote for Melissa Morrison

Okay Okay Okay Bill Carruth, Bill Heath you have finally convinced me that neither of you are worthy of representing the citizens of Paulding, Polk, And Haralson county'

The two fliers that I received today have me convinced that Bill Carruth owes the F.D.I.C millions of dollars. And is not worthy of my vote, And the other flier convinced me that Bill Heath has been raising my taxes and has been untruthful with the citizens of Paulding Polk and Haralson County therefore I will be Casting my vote for J K Rodgers since he is the only one that has been talking about the issues.

But wait If Bill Heath raised taxes as alleged by Bill Carruth Then that also means that some other candidates also raised taxes….. HMMMM Yep since Paulette voted right along with Heath then she also raised our taxes, but what is new with her she has always voted for tax increases while serving on the School Board. Not to mention that she has also had some tax problems with the Feds Therefore, I will be casting my vote for Melissa Morrison

I just had someone describe a robo call to me that said something that went like this, if You see Bill Curruth tell him the Marshal is looking for him, he has a warrant for his arrest.

Ps. I also received a mailer from from Mr. Curruth with nothing negative on it talking about his platform and encouraging people to get out and vote.

I am voting for jk rodgers also. Horrible Heath is doing nothing but dirty campaigning. I got that letter today and I thought it was a judgement for me before I opened it. I nearly had a heart attack thinking it was for me. I was only relieved that it wasn't for me and upset at Horrible Heath for sending me garbage mail that I thought was about me. Plus he needs to spell check....WWilliam.....

post-3565-0-42627000-1342206345_thumb.jpg

Sorry Whitey, I see JK as splitting the votes and we get Heath again. Lord have mercy!

I see Jk in a run off with Heath, No way could I vote for Carruth

I am voting for jk rodgers also. Horrible Heath is doing nothing but dirty campaigning. I got that letter today and I thought it was a judgement for me before I opened it. I nearly had a heart attack thinking it was for me. I was only relieved that it wasn't for me and upset at Horrible Heath for sending me garbage mail that I thought was about me. Plus he needs to spell check....WWilliam.....

That is what I got :angry:

I just had someone describe a robo call to me that said something that went like this, if You see Bill Curruth tell him the Marshal is looking for him, he has a warrant for his arrest.

Ps. I also received a mailer from from Mr. Curruth with nothing negative on it talking about his platform and encouraging people to get out and vote.

The mailer I got from Carruth was talking about the Tqx increases that Heath and Braddock had passed?

But ......... Wait that is not negative campaigning that is the truth :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

• Like 1
1342206656[/url]' post='3663898']

I also had the "Holy crap-what didn't I pay" heart attack. Apparently, there are also robocalls that start with "This is a call to collect a debt. Do not hang up."

I think this is the most disgusting ad campaign I have ever seen. How many people got those letters or calls today and truly are in those situations--can you imagine if the machine/voicemail cut off?

If you would like to give Mr. Heath some feedback, he was reachable earlier at (770) 537-5234 according to a FB friend.

I also got the letter and the robocall about Bill Carruth today. The tactics really cheesed me off because I thought the letter was for me because of the way the envelope was worded. I had no clue whoe would have a judjement against me. It said on the bottom of the "judgement" that if you see ot talk to Bill Carruth to let him know the Marshall is looking for him.

This is one of the worst examples of dirty politics I have seen and i am from Chicago. It did not state whos campain sent this out but when I find out I will NOT be voting for them.

Rant Over

Guest Inspector Callahan

You can't be serious! If I had received something like that in the mail, I would be mad as hell. I'd be calling Heath's campaign office every five freaking minutes. Paulding must be pretty bad these days. I've received one mailer from some dude running for the Chatham County School Board. Just one, so far.

Guest Inspector Callahan

AAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T GET EDDIE'S MOTHER'S GENITALIA OUTA MY HEAD. DAMMIT EDDIE! :o

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I voted the other day (at the Watson Center). Afterwards, I bumped into a friend of mine who was going in to vote. He flat out asked me who I voted for, and I started telling him as best I could remember, but he was only interested in the ONE race. And I told him J.K. Rodgers. Before I could explain my reasons why, he looked at me surprised and said "That's who I am voting for too! Not because of Mr. Rogers' record, but ..." and he listed pretty much the same reasons I was going to give him. We said we must be the only two people in the county who would have voted for Mr. Rodgers, and that our votes would probably be "wasted", when a lady passed by who had overheard part of our conversation. Quite unusual for a lady to approach two strangers, but we were out in the middle of the courtyard - anyway, she came over and said "That makes three", and spun on her heel and walked off.

I was stunned.

Maybe....? Could it possibly happen?

Naw, we're a nation of sheep, surely there won't be that many independent-minded people who will take enough interest to research, vote and actually make a difference. But one can always hope, and that experience made my day.

• Like 2

I voted the other day (at the Watson Center). Afterwards, I bumped into a friend of mine who was going in to vote. He flat out asked me who I voted for, and I started telling him as best I could remember, but he was only interested in the ONE race. And I told him J.K. Rodgers. Before I could explain my reasons why, he looked at me surprised and said "That's who I am voting for too! Not because of Mr. Rogers' record, but ..." and he listed pretty much the same reasons I was going to give him. We said we must be the only two people in the county who would have voted for Mr. Rodgers, and that our votes would probably be "wasted", when a lady passed by who had overheard part of our conversation. Quite unusual for a lady to approach two strangers, but we were out in the middle of the courtyard - anyway, she came over and said "That makes three", and spun on her heel and walked off.

I was stunned.

Maybe....? Could it possibly happen?

Naw, we're a nation of sheep, surely there won't be that many independent-minded people who will take enough interest to research, vote and actually make a difference. But one can always hope, and that experience made my day.

This would be very interesting, I am hearing the same thing from a lot of folks. If you haven't done so already you should visit his website, because if he does win a lot of campaign managers are going to be taking a hard look at his strategy to see how a man that will only take a dollar campaign contribution won a race that the other 2 will combined end up spending over 100,000.

Here is a clue every dollar donated represents a voter, if you see a mailer from JK these 2 can pack it in because I know what mailers cost to send them all over Paulding. That will be just about how many care to get out and vote in a primary.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Heith is the one who was concerned about her's, and every other woman's genitalia, in Georgia.

A bill to help children from mutilation in some religions turned into a law against adult women doing piercing on their own genitalia.

He treated it like they were committing suicide. Women pierce their ears, and their nose, and their tongue. I never could figure the man out. What business was it of his what women do to their own genitalia.

2004 – Amendment sponsor Bill Heath, R-Bremen, was slack-jawed when told after the vote that some adults seek the piercings. "What? I've never seen such a thing," Heath said. "I, uh, I wouldn't approve of anyone doing it. I don't think that's an appropriate thing to be doing." :rofl:

Georgia Genital Piercings for Women

What the hell has Georgia, and Bill Heath, got against women who choose to pierce themselves anywhere they want to? :pardon:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish someone could help me understand this. I mean, I can do anything to my genitalia any way I wish to do it, and no man can come and lock me up for 20 years. Yes, men are not effected by this law. WHY?

Edited by The Postman

I worked 12 hours today, driving from one side of Atlanta to another seeing my customers and then I drive home to check my mail. I had a long hard week and was looking forward to relaxing on my Friday so imagine how I felt. the envelope alone was enough to make my heart skip. To see it addressed to my family and the box down below that reads " Notice of debt collection and judgment" "Open immediately". Then I open it and see US District Court! My heart started beating so fast because I knew something had to be wrong. Then I look closer and realize that it's just some politician slinging mud! This is why these bastards are nothing but a POS to me! How dare them send me S--T like this! These bastards are on the level of what's floating in the waste water treatment plants. What a bunch of pieces of S--T!

• Like 2

I worked 12 hours today, driving from one side of Atlanta to another seeing my customers and then I drive home to check my mail. I had a long hard week and was looking forward to relaxing on my Friday so imagine how I felt. the envelope alone was enough to make my heart skip. To see it addressed to my family and the box down below that reads " Notice of debt collection and judgment" "Open immediately". Then I open it and see US District Court! My heart started beating so fast because I knew something had to be wrong. Then I look closer and realize that it's just some politician slinging mud! This is why these bastards are nothing but a POS to me! How dare them send me S--T like this! These bastards are on the level of what's floating in the waste water treatment plants. What a bunch of pieces of S--T!

That is certainly bad ethics, HPD!

But, I expect it to happen, and will not put anything past Georgia, and Paulding County politicians.

I'm sorry, myself, for just being a resident of the state, where these things happen to you, and my other fellow citizens. .

I too got that letter stating the U.S.Marshall was looking to collect a debt. I felt sick to my stomach trying to figure out who it was I owed money too. Then I read the part where it said that it was my neighbor they were looking for and tried to think who it was. It was only after a few minutes that I realized it was dirty campaigning and decided that whoever was responsible would not be getting my vote.

Look at the next paragraph,the last line they left out the word

"and" then just handwrote it in right above the word "law".

we got the stupid phone call. i DID NOT appreciate it at all. it was very scary and then it made me angry. DIRTY POLITICS for sure. i would never vote for this person. did not get the letter. thank goodness.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

we got the stupid phone call. i DID NOT appreciate it at all. it was very scary and then it made me angry. DIRTY POLITICS for sure. i would never vote for this person. did not get the letter. thank goodness.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

I have been reading about it all day on here.

I had not even imagined how legitimate this thing looked from the outside of the envelope and even when you began reading it. I feel kind of stupid because I had the same reactions others had until I got to the Curruth name.

We said we must be the only two people in the county who would have voted for Mr. Rodgers, and that our votes would probably be "wasted", when a lady passed by who had overheard part of our conversation.

I voted for him today too! :yahoo:

It's a trend. :wub:

I will have signs tomorrow If you let me know I will meet you someplace.

What area are you in? I would love to have a JK sign to put in my yard. I wish someone would make a DO NOT VOTE FOR HEATH OR BRADDOCK SIGN. I would pay for 20 of them.