Paulding.com

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It appears that the P. O. Box belongs to: http://www.lookupbook.com/404.html?url=misc-business/ga/atlanta/thegrinddaily.com,-llc. (thanks and credit to JohnnyJ for providing that link in another thre

This would make me want to vote for Carruth. What a stupid call.

I have spoken with Bill Carruth and this is not even remotely true - not even close and it would be ignorant and not very self serving for Carruth to do anyting like this. Never would Bill Carruth (o

Posted Images

The part I highlited above about JK's beliefs are disgusting, even coming from you. You know NOTHING about Jason Rogers, who he is, what he believes, and how he conducts himself. There is nothing phony about JK and his character. Thank the Lord he's not like the slick slimy deadbeat political whore you are supporting. I'll take a bit of legislative inexperience and none of the good 'ol boy stench over either of the other two.

This "Theory" of yours sounds like something the Postman would dream up. Get real.

You misread the sentence Glassdogs. (although I'll admit it is poorly constructed which sometimes happens here.)

First, no religious person would send fake arrest documents to everyone in the district. Second no religious person would virtually slander a 34 year old father of two young daughters by saying he planned to open a sex shoppe in Dallas. The false religiosity belonged to Heath ... not Rogers ... but rather Rogers, like most folks around accept Mr. Heath's religious nature as genuine when his actions as a participant in these despicable campaigns lies, I feel speak louder than words.

So, the statement might have read better:

Rogers will likely endorse Heath stating that Heath's religiosity distinguishes him from the more secular Carruth

For the record I came to this conclusion today because I have been troubled by Rogers seeming naivety in thinking he can run a campaign with no money or real fundraising effort. Talking with LPPT she simply said that my prior assessment, based on that naivety, was that he'd be in over his head.

Then it dawned on me that JK and I had a long discussion a couple of weeks ago, he actually played into the narrative that he was almost a babe in the woods.

He was concerned because I wasn't taking him seriously ... which is very, very, very hard to do with his campaign finance plans :). To be effective and draw enough votes to push this into a runoff between Heath and Carruth, he has to appear to be a credible candidate.

And he has, in an odd way.

Still, why would he do this for a Bill Heath? ...

One thing I don't think anyone will disagree in any assessment of JK Rogers is that the man has ambition. He may have been planning to sit out the race. He has to be considered somewhat formidable given he had given Gary Gulledge a good run four years ago. He just barely missed a runoff against a popular Sheriff.

He was convinced to announce early probably because his entry and potential to divide the Paulding vote would have to be a consideration.

It was no secret that Carruth has wanted to run for this seat for close to a decade and even considered a run when Nathan Dean was still the incumbent. Heath has known this for the past eight years as well and it is not unlikely that he traded some favors to have Carruths' natural home apportioned out of the district.

But why would JK run a race fully expecting to lose? Where, it has been reported, people who support him offer his donations of $100/200/$500 ... and he turns it down saying that no one can give him more than a dollar.

The answer is that JK's a young man. The folks backing Heath (and that bunch LPPT was talking about) obviously have money and power.

What could these powerful people - those backing Heath - do for an ambitious young man?

Maybe back him for sheriff in four more years or maybe commission chairman? Maybe the backing is for a leadership position in the GBI or some other state agency (political appointment).

Making this run won't hurt JK at all and forcing the race into a runoff (as planned) with a good showing will show his appeal if he wants elective office. Otherwise, his administrative degrees and military experience means that he's got a great shot at some of the appointive jobs.

And, because he is really not trying to win this race his decision to limit contributions to $1 each means that he won't have burned anyone's money in this effort. I think it is because he is too honest to ask for significant money given he knows his only role is to force a runoff between Carruth and Heath.

pubby

You misread the sentence Glassdogs. (although I'll admit it is poorly constructed which sometimes happens here.)

First, no religious person would send fake arrest documents to everyone in the district. Second no religious person would virtually slander a 34 year old father of two young daughters by saying he planned to open a sex shoppe in Dallas. The false religiosity belonged to Heath ... not Rogers ... but rather Rogers, like most folks around accept Mr. Heath's religious nature as genuine when his actions as a participant in these despicable campaigns lies, I feel speak louder than words.

pubby

I don't see you condemning B.Hussein Obama's fake religiosity over his despicable campaign lies and actions when his actions speak louder than his words.

But I digress.

Your assumption that JK is a willing pawn in all of this is just absurd. Or that he's party to a conspiracy (wouldn't that be electorial fraud?)

First, if JK is "too honest" to accept any more than a $1 donation, he is also too honest to take part in any under-the-table scheme.

Second, you are assuming that JK knows nothing about Heath's prior actions (e.g. the Rountree debacle). As a professional law enforcement person, JK is trained in unraveling schemes and motives. Fer crying out loud, if the Pubster can see through Heath, don't you think a highly intelligent LEO could, too?

You can try to throw all the spin you want at this, but I see JK's candidacy as a tea-party-like effort. Not at all saying that the "tea party" (whatever that may be) is supporting JK, but that his willingness to run and his campaign strategy is based on a return to decency and restoring the political power in this country back to the general public and not being a pawn of the PACs.

So, in your own words, his candidacy is credible "in an odd way". Because you are used to seeing and supporting slimeballs, from where you sit, I'm sure JK does look odd.

From where I sit, he's a decent guy who loves God, his family, and his country and wants to do the right thing. I know that would seem odd to you.

• Like 3

Okay, quick question, does Mr. Carruth really owe over $2,000,000.00 to the FDIC?

If he doesn't then whomever is responsible for this mailer should be charged with malicious slander.

Yes he does, and that has been proven several times.

Did what?

Maybe Carruth is responsible for the letter and robo calls. then everybody would feel bad because somebody is being mean and vote for him.

And also, I took the part with my name on it out of the envelope, resealed it and put it back in the mailbox outside the post office.

Maybe Carruth is responsible for the letter and robo calls. then everybody would feel bad because somebody is being mean and vote for him.

And also, I took the part with my name on it out of the envelope, resealed it and put it back in the mailbox outside the post office.

I have spoken with Bill Carruth and this is not even remotely true - not even close and it would be ignorant and not very self serving for Carruth to do anyting like this. Never would Bill Carruth (or most anyone else for that matter) stoop to the level that Bill Heath and his campaign have.

I had very little respect for Bill Heath before and now, and now I have absoultely NONE. He is simply a disgrace as a Senator for our District. Not only hss he not done even remotely even an adequate job, he is deceitful. How dare anyone like Bill Heath pretend to be a shining example of a good Christian person and then pull the little "shenanigans" he has pulled - no pun intended shananigans. :)

I personally believe that the Karma train is about to catch up with Bill Heath and his little deceitful, dishonest, political ploys are now being found out by his constituents and his TRUE colors are being exposed. Shame on you Bill Heath - I really don't know how you can put your head on a pillow and sleep at night.

P. S. I once again today received several phone calls from people who received Heath's deceptive "debt collector" letter in the mail yesterday. All I can say is that in my 32 years of living in Paulding County, I have never seen any one political piece make so many people so angry. There are lots of ticked off people at Heath and his campaign right now and justifiably so.

• Like 3

No way! It was a shameful piece and there is no way that a man would put his family through that.

//snip//

For the record I came to this conclusion today because I have been troubled by Rogers seeming naivety in thinking he can run a campaign with no money or real fundraising effort. Talking with LPPT she simply said that my prior assessment, based on that naivety, was that he'd be in over his head.

//snip//

//snip//

For the record I came to this conclusion today because I have been troubled by Rogers Michael James seeming naivety in thinking he can run a campaign with no money or real fundraising effort. Talking with LPPT she simply said that my prior assessment, based on that naivety, was that he'd be in over his head.

//snip//

Hmmm, would work that way too, now wouldn't it. pardon.gif

You should be ashamed (although I'm sure you aren't) of the things you are saying about Rogers.

Madea:

JK refusing to take even a $10 campaign contribution is so taking a dive in this race that one can only ask, 'why enter a race to take a dive?'

'Cause you made a deal is the only answer. You can say I'm being mean, I'm not being fair or whatever but a politician refusing to collect money or spend money in a campaign can be defined in no manner other than taking a dive.

When you see that the only time that Heath was challenged, he won in a runoff and you get the idea that is his plan here. Did you know that he was actually behind - polled fewer votes than Mason Rountree - in the general primary in 2004.

Again, I initially thought that JK was that naive but really, the guy just looks like it. He's no dummy. He knew (like Heath knew) that Carruth was going to challenge Heath and that Heath was going to run for re-election.

I'm ashamed that I didn't see it sooner and I feel bad that I thought he was such a dolt as to expect to get elected spending no money what so ever. Either I was bad stupid in buying that or he is not a very bright bulb if he thinks that is a strategy with even a slim chance to win.

Which again, begs the first question. Why enter a race to take a dive?

Boxers do it to skew the odds and give (and get) payoffs ... of course is the answer.

pubby

I had the same thoughts about Michael James ... I don't think the motivation is the same ... and I gather he is putting his own money into the mix and would take a contribution from whomever.

You've got to remember that JK is a known quantity that if he were serious about the race - had worked to raise money and done something on the level he did when seeking the sheriff's office - he might actually be competitive ... too competitive for his patrons in this this (Heath and Heath's backers). So, to prove to them he's honestly not trying to win, he adopts the one-dollar contribution routine.

pubby

You've got to remember that JK is a known quantity that if he were serious about the race - had worked to raise money and done something on the level he did when seeking the sheriff's office - he might actually be competitive ... too competitive for his patrons in this this (Heath and Heath's backers). So, to prove to them he's honestly not trying to win, he adopts the one-dollar contribution routine.

pubby

I find it really damned funny that you can speculate and postulate about the character and motives of someone in a race where you admittedly support another candidate.

Yet, yesterday, when the anti-Slapp ruling came down, you were strangely silent. Although you admitted to having known about the ruling, you wanted to be "dignified" and maintain your silence until the lawyers and Pip spoke.

DOUBLE STANDARDS, MUCH?????

The simple fact is, Rogers is going to split the vote and Heath will win.

I'm voting for Carruth to try to keep Heath from winning.

This is an absolute possibility. PLEASE everyone, we do NOT need HEATH in office. He has done nothing for Paulding County and it is pretty sad to me that for the most part, his home county doesn't even support him - this speaks volumes!

In my opinion, Heath is a hyopcrite of the highest degree. How can someone possibly claim to be an upstanding Conservative,Christian person and continue to pull the dirty political tricks and be so deceptive and deceitful - all for the sake of getting elected to an $18,000.00 per year job.

Heath is evidently enjoying the "perks" and the "gifts" from the lobbyists is all I can figure out. If he really cared about the people of the District he represents, he would sign the Pledge to limit lobbyist gifts - of course he hasn't done that and from what I understand, he has no intention of doing so. Come on Heath, wake up - Georgia is one of only three states with no limit on lobbyist gifts!

It appears to me that Heath is enjoying the "perks" of his job and not what is in the best interests of the citizens he represents. Heath wasn't elected simply to watch out for HIS best interests, he was elected to watch out for OUR best interests. How much longer is this District going to allow Heath to reap the benefits of holding this office? In my opinion, Heath is simply not worthy of holding this office - time for a change.

Edited by Beach Bum
  • Like 2

The simple fact is, Rogers is going to split the vote and Heath will win.

I'm voting for Carruth to try to keep Heath from winning.

I see another scenario. There are 3 factions out there.

1. Those who hate Heath and Carruth, both. Ergo, Rogers voters.

2. Those who hate Heath and support Carruth.

3. Those who support Heath and hate Carruth.

I don't think there is much middle ground between the latter two groups. Meaning if my guy doesn't win, I'll support Rogers over the other one.

I think there's no way that either Heath or Carruth wins 50% +1 in the first go around. So, if JK wins enough votes to be 2nd behind either of the other two, he'll win the run-off. The supporters of the 3rd place finisher will cast their votes for Rogers instead of the other guy, giving him the win.

See how easy this is?

Or, you could do the right thang and just vote for JK to start with. Maybe if enough of us do that, he wins and we won't ever have to look at Heath or Corrupt again.

Edited by Glassdogs
  • Like 1

This is an absolute possibility. PLEASE everyone, we do NOT need HEATH in office. He has done nothing for Paulding County and it is pretty sad to me that for the most part, his home county doesn't even support him - this speaks volumes!

In my opinion, Heath is a hyopcrite of the highest degree. How can someone possibly claim to be an upstanding Conservative,Christian person and continue to pull the dirty political tricks and be so deceptive and deceitful - all for the sake of getting elected to an $18,000.00 per year job.

Heath is evidently enjoying the "perks" and the "gifts" from the lobbyists is all I can figure out. If he really cared about the people of the District he represents, he would sign the Pledge to limit lobbyist gifts - of course he hasn't done that and from what I understand, he has no intention of doing so. Come on Heath, wake up - Georgia is one of only three states with no limit on lobbyist gifts!

It appears to me that Heath is enjoying the "perks" of his job and not what is in the best interests of the citizens he represents. Heath wasn't elected simply to watch out for HIS best interests, he was elected to watch out for OUR best interests. How much longer is this District going to allow Heath to reap the benefits of holding this office? In my opinion, Heath is simply not worthy of holding this office - time for a change.

Not often that I see you and Pubby agree. Have you put forth this idea among our friends? I have actually heard the same idea from some Heath supporters only with Rogers running to help Carruth. I can tell you that I would be very disappointed in him if he was doing it to help either side.

Not often that I see you and Pubby agree. Have you put forth this idea among our friends? I have actually heard the same idea from some Heath supporters only with Rogers running to help Carruth. I can tell you that I would be bery disappointed in him if he was doing it to help either side.

I too would be disappointed if this were the case.

What do I do?

I can not accept a candidate as low as Heath.

I disagree with Carruth on many political issues.

If JK was running for sheriff, I would consider him, but not as a senator. Besides, his plan for the 'empty lots in Paulding' is no plan at all. He wants to be an administrator, not a legislator.

I will vote Carruth by default.

What do I do?

I can not accept a candidate as low as Heath.

I disagree with Carruth on many political issues.

If JK was running for sheriff, I would consider him, but not as a senator. Besides, his plan for the 'empty lots in Paulding' is no plan at all. He wants to be an administrator, not a legislator.

I will vote Carruth by default.

I think that's the problem now. Too damn many legislators.

The only time the American public is safe is when Congress (and the various legislatures) are in recess.

At this time the best everyone can do is get out and tell your neighbors and friends that don't

read paulding.com about JK. If enough people find out there is a third choice he might

win to the point there won't be a run off. There is no way I am voting for either of the other

two candidates. I have seen how Bill Heath will do anything to win including lying and

sending out junk mail about the other candidates. I believe in Mr Rogers after having

talked to him several times. Think about it this way even if he doesn't do good this

term we won't have Heath there again. I do not believe he is deliberately trying not

to win. He just doesn't want the support of the people that would want favors if he

does get elected.

• Like 1

I think that's the problem now. Too damn many legislators.

The only time the American public is safe is when Congress (and the various legislatures) are in recess.

No, I disagree. There are too few legislators and too many 'My way or the highway' types. The ability to communicate and compromise with the other side is how we move forward. Stalemate is no good for anyone.

I simply do not agree that Rogers is a "tool" for anyone. I believe his character is far above that. In times gone by, we elected our neighbors to represent us, not politicians.

• Like 2

I received a copy of a warrant for him in the mail. O.o No phone call though...

WE got the call 2 days ago and the mailer yesterday.. I'm thinking about keeping outrageous politcal mailers from now on. I wish I had copies of the letters from Shearin and Austin's wives 4 years ago...

No, I disagree. There are too few legislators and too many 'My way or the highway' types. The ability to communicate and compromise with the other side is how we move forward. Stalemate is no good for anyone.

It sure sounds like you think ANOTHER layer of laws, rules, regulations, agencies, bureaucrats, and taxes is what we need.

I got it. Moving forward. Progressive. All the way into bankruptcy. Check.

I find it really damned funny that you can speculate and postulate about the character and motives of someone in a race where you admittedly support another candidate.

Yet, yesterday, when the anti-Slapp ruling came down, you were strangely silent. Although you admitted to having known about the ruling, you wanted to be "dignified" and maintain your silence until the lawyers and Pip spoke.

DOUBLE STANDARDS, MUCH?????

Careful Glassdog or he'll lock this thread as well.

I just got a letter in the mail saying that the US Marshalls office is looking for Bill Carruth to collect on a $2,350,000 debt. Bill Heath has sunken to a new low.

I mean, if I had 2,350,000 in debt, I don't think I would be running for public office in the first place! I think I would be on a far far away island sipping a pina colada and keeping myself on the DL! :D :ph34r:

Does anybody have Bills telephone # . He told what it was in his call, but I did not get it. I also would like Mr. Heaths too, not his office I have that.

I posted something on Bill Heath's Facebook page yesterday. I simply posted that I was disappointed with his campaign's decision to send out the deceptive letter that we received on Friday. I had several people agree with my comments and then all of a sudden, it was gone from his Faceook page.

I guess the truth must hurt. I am in his district and I made a very honest, simple statement and he takes the coward's way out and simply deletes it. I guess if you "can't stand the heat, you need to get out of the kitchen." :)

• Like 1

The "Visionary" called me tonight and told me that accusations were false. He probably envisioned this happening so he had a quick response.

I have no dog in this hunt but I will say this. To run a county and make decisions for which you are held accountable shows a hell of alot more vision and leadership then wetting your finger and raising it in the air to see whatever political wind the Republican party is blowing at the moment.

Edited by Proud Independent

I posted something on Bill Heath's Facebook page yesterday. I simply posted that I was disappointed with his campaign's decision to send out the deceptive letter that we received on Friday. I had several people agree with my comments and then all of a sudden, it was gone from his Faceook page.

I guess the truth must hurt. I am in his district and I made a very honest, simple statement and he takes the coward's way out and simply deletes it. I guess if you "can't stand the heat, you need to get out of the kitchen." :)

Well, here's what I have to say about that. Mr. Heath is an asshole, and a cowardly one at that.

Give me a bullet, I don't care.

I was furious when I opened my letter. I already had a low opinion of him and my doubts, but that was over the edge. So, he'll not get my vote, MrB's vote, or my neighbors' votes. And if I can help it, not anyone on my street's vote.

• Like 2

Well, here's what I have to say about that. Mr. Heath is an asshole, and a cowardly one at that.

Give me a bullet, I don't care.

I was furious when I opened my letter. I already had a low opinion of him and my doubts, but that was over the edge. So, he'll not get my vote, MrB's vote, or my neighbors' votes. And if I can help it, not anyone on my street's vote.

Don't ever mess with Mrs B!!!!!!=@

• Like 1

pic.png

Thanks for posting. Attached is jpeg of Incrediboy. The similarities between McElhannon and Buddy a/k/a Incrediboy a/k/a Syndromw are uncanny. BTW: this is Sen. Heath's political consultant - the one whose post office box was used to send the fake collection letters to voters.

post-1117-0-86251200-1342473850_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Pigpen

Thanks for posting. Attached is jpeg of Incrediboy. The similarities between McElhannon and Buddy a/k/a Incrediboy a/k/a Syndromw are uncanny. BTW: this is Sen. Heath's political consultant - the one whose post office box was used to send the fake collection letters to voters.

I am really interested also in what print shop got paid to print these mailers.

It would seem that a PAC and even some big local supporters are paying a lot of money for print.

County wide mailers are very expensive and one pack seems to be covering more than 3 counties multiple times with mailers, some print shop is making a lot of money off of this.