Paulding.com

JOKE of The Day

Its Clear that the 28th Amendment has been ignored and continues to be ignored. Guess who DOESNT have the Super Duper Healthcare that We all will have? Hmmm I wonder why the House, Senate, and the President voted to exempt themselves and grant delays for Unions to enroll in this wonderful healthcare? Americans amaze me at how we sit back and let the government do whatever they want with no punishment... Good Job Folks.

post-4858-0-36025100-1341940179_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Well get your lawyer and have at it...

Simply stating a fact... Its against the 28th Amendment for them to create a BS healthcare system and exclude themselves.. Period... But its good that you at least can sit back, throw up your hands and accept it...

The whole(hole) place needs cleaned out.

Including the current Republicans as well as the Dems. Both have created this Divide and Conquer system that has us fighting over small stuff while they destroy us from the outside in.

• Like 3

Its Clear that the 28th Amendment has been ignored and continues to be ignored. Guess who DOESNT have the Super Duper Healthcare that We all will have? Hmmm I wonder why the House, Senate, and the President voted to exempt themselves and grant delays for Unions to enroll in this wonderful healthcare? Americans amaze me at how we sit back and let the government do whatever they want with no punishment... Good Job Folks.

You know that there are 27 Amendments, right - That there ISN'T a 28th? The healthcare for Congress and the President is part of their compensation package, according to my understanding. They exempt themselves because additional coverage would be superfluous. What are you babbling about, really? If this is supposed to be sarcastic wit, it's not working. It makes you look ignorant.

Simply stating a fact... Its against the 28th Amendment for them to create a BS healthcare system and exclude themselves.. Period... But its good that you at least can sit back, throw up your hands and accept it...

You are not that ignorant, SURELY! Did you check to see how many amendments there are???

No court has ruled that way. None. So your idea is waaaaaay outside the mainstream.

28th Amendment continues to be ignored?

I really hate to break it to you, but there are only 27 Amendments to the Constitution

and what you quoted does not exist in the United States Constitution.

It is absolutely SCARY to me that you do not know this.

There was a proposed 28th with the declaration you quoted, but it has never been ratified and added as part of the Constitution.

It's not a law and it doesn't exist.... even though it should.

Edited by Nitro

The real question is; why do we sit idly by while Corporate America gets us into war, by building a World Trade Center that wouldn't have been blown up if it was not there. Then Bush spends the heck out of America's money, while giving these rich people a tax cut. Then they crash Wall Street, so we can bail them out. :pardon:

Edited by The Postman

I actually did Juice today and that's why I became ignorant on this post. At least ill claim that because I didn't fact check this. Duhhhh ok ill keep taking the bashings because I'm guilty of doing a little myself.

The real question is; why do we sit idly by while Corporate America gets us into war, buy building a World Trade Center that wouldn't have been blown up if it was not there. Then Bush spends the heck out of America,s money, while giving these rich people a tax cut. Then they crash Wall street, so we can bail them out. :pardon:

No, that's not the real question. The real question was based on ignorance and prejudice, while your question is completely irrelevant.

So what should we do....considering the SCOTUS already ruled on it you can't get any higher in the courts. Maybe form a milita and head to DC? :mellow: :wacko:

Let me know when and where.

Might as well put this ammo to good use.

There is soooo much crap floating around. People, please do your research before you post misinformation. It makes you look like a horses ass when you don't.

I made the same mistake one time, trust me it will never happen again.

• Like 2

There is soooo much crap floating around. People, please do your research before you post misinformation. It makes you look like a horses ass when you don't.

I made the same mistake one time, trust me it will never happen again.

OMG! Me too back when I first started posting in '04.

Lawdy, I got Snopes throwed down on me so fast........... :rofl:

homerfacepalm.jpg

I admitted I was had!!! And ignorant on this Damn 28th non existant admendment. I did admit it. Ass I was and am for this post. I still feel the same just nothing to back it up with.

If we were on another board in another time,we could make this disappear like it never happenedrofl.gif

LOL....hilarious. Amazing how many people really form an opinion based on chain emails and social networking blabber.

Opinion was there way before I saw that post. I have always felt that way. No forming here, just nothing legal about it.

Wow... now even the Mods are Changing the title... The fun never stops does it... Guess it doesnt pay to own up to the stupidity of the post.

Sure it does! you have earned some extra Bewbie Hugs :friends:

Wow... now even the Mods are Changing the title... The fun never stops does it... Guess it doesnt pay to own up to the stupidity of the post.

I bet they were TRYING to do you a favor dude. That's how it looked to me anyway, like they were trying to help you save face.

Ya know? :p

• Like 1

Its Clear that the 28th Amendment has been ignored and continues to be ignored.

Can I use this in my sig? :p

Thanks for atleast fessing up to being wrong...many of us have been there but only a few of us have the nerve to admit our mistakes. :drinks:

mrnn