Paulding.com

New Paver patio installed

I just had a patio installed. the guy that did it did a great job. Small landscaping company, all American labor. Just send me a PM and I'll send you the information.

That looks very nice. Don't know if you've ever thought of it but you can dry in the under side of that deck very inexpensively in a day. Dont use one of those deck under cover companies they will rip you off.

That was my next project; what do you recommend.

That was my next project; what do you recommend.

I installed one years ago at my dads house. I used the smoke colored plastic roofing material from home depot and screwed them to runners underneath that i cut to make a gradual slope. Then installed a plastic gutter and downspout at the bottom of the slope. I know it's kinda vague and maybe hard to visualize but it the best way I know how to describe it.

Those deck undercover places use a little different system but the same principal. You can do it for a few hundred where they want a few thousand. Best of luck.

Edited by CrabbyDaddy

I installed one years ago at my dads house. I used the smoke colored plastic roofing material from home depot and screwed them to runners underneath that i cut to make a gradual slope. Then installed a plastic gutter and downspout at the bottom of the slope. I know it's kinda vague and maybe hard to visualize but it the best way I know how to describe it.

Those deck undercover places use a little different system but the same principal. You can do it for a few hundred where they want a few thousand. Best of luck.

I did that exact same thing under my deck. It's amazing how well it works, how long it lasts, and how reasonable this price is . . .