Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Prince4ever

Anyone in the area with blackberries for sale?

Well personally I prefer the iphone or a droid.............. wait........is that not what you meant?? :pardon:

I was just waiting for someone to respond this way. Lol

Does anyone in the area have any blackberries for sale??

There was a ton at Mt. Tabor. I picked enough to make a blackberry cobbler.

Can you tell me where on Mt Tabor? Thanks

They are all around the playground. Once you pull into the parking lot and walk towards the playground, you will see a them on your left. There is also some on the little trail from the playground to the pond and then there is some near the bathrooms. I have never seen so many blackberries in my life! I am not sure if they are still there. I haven't been in weeks, but there was tons. Be careful though. Wear bug spray and protective clothing. My husband got chiggers from picking blackberries.

They are all around the playground. Once you pull into the parking lot and walk towards the playground, you will see a them on your left. There is also some on the little trail from the playground to the pond and then there is some near the bathrooms. I have never seen so many blackberries in my life! I am not sure if they are still there. I haven't been in weeks, but there was tons. Be careful though. Wear bug spray and protective clothing. My husband got chiggers from picking blackberries.

Thanks!!!