Paulding.com

Did you grow up in Marietta from 1957-1971?

Stole this from a friend.

Friends that grew up in Marietta in the 60's, please check www.cobbemc.com to see if your parents are due a refund! Type in last name only to see how much they will get. Executors can file for this money if your parents are deceased.

I found money for my mother in law that belongs to her deceased husband. I also found money that belongs to my deceased uncle!

Go to Capital Credits on the right side half way down!**edited to add directions***

Edited by WebsterMOM

Wow....my great aunt and uncle who are both deceased $390.60 - will notify my cousins. My aunt/uncle - $274.20 - will notify them. My grandfather, who is deceased, $5.20 and my father, who is deceased $5.10.....will let those go. Thanks!

Guest Inspector Callahan

Thanks for posting about this. I checked for the fun of it and found they owe my father $113. He died in 1974. I called my Mom and I am sending her the forms.

Thanks for posting this!! :yahoo: :yahoo: I found my now deceased aunt is due about $500. I've sent word to a cousin about it.

I also found my brother in law is due about $50.

Because of this, I also checked Greystone and found my other brother in law never received one of his checks. He moved away from this area years ago, as did my niece and nephew (my sister had already moved from the area). I've sent word to my niece about it.

I also found a couple of people I wouldn't contact no matter how much they were due. :rofl:

Stole this from a friend.

Friends that grew up in Marietta in the 60's, please check www.cobbemc.com to see if your parents are due a refund! Type in last name only to see how much they will get. Executors can file for this money if your parents are deceased.

I found money for my mother in law that belongs to her deceased husband. I also found money that belongs to my deceased uncle!

Go to Capital Credits on the right side half way down!**edited to add directions***

Thank you WebsterMom!!! My parents are on the list as well as a couple of my aunts/uncles.

Thank you for posting this. I found my grandparents were owed 351. my aunt and uncle 220.00 several of my uncles families are on the list. A friend of my dads father is owed 520.00. We have contacted everyone that we saw on the list that we know so that they can claim their money that is due them. Thank you again for posting this so that the money can go to who it is suppose to go to.

Thanks for sharing! I found a total of almost $1,100 for my dad (deceased) uncle and grandmother (deceased.) I've made my uncle aware of all, I believe he was the executor in my grandmothers estate as well as in my dad's.

I forgot to mention that just because it says you cannot be found, does not mean that is true. When I first submitted my request, it said not found. I knew we first got CobbEMC in June 1969. I submitted the form for someone to call me. When they called me, they found me and I got $77.93.

Since it took 41 years to get this money, I am hoping there will be moreto come for a later time period. We had CobbEMC until 11-1992.