Paulding.com

Melissa Morrison for State House District 19

She is a blithering idiot.

Are you just name calling or can you offer something worth wild ? Instead you should try and show where her voting record was not good or if you can not then your statement of idiot would be better applied to you.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took my kids to the Christmas parade in Dallas last year. A pickup truck full of white trash looking people were in the parade. I asked myself, "why is there a pickup truck full of trashy people a

And you know what, a lot of my colleagues will probably talk trash about me but I do a damned good job and my boss agrees... Jealousy can create some interesting responses. Just sayin....   Better

Hmmm. I grew up in West Texas with LOTS of Hispanic friends --probably a few of them illegally in the U.S. Most are hard working people. You know what? How about we trade? One amnesty for every w

Are you just name calling or can you offer something worth wild ? Instead you should try and show where her voting record was not good or if you can not then your statement of idiot would be better applied to you.

Worth wild????? Are you trying to say "worth while"?

I see how she could be your hero. :wacko:

• Like 4

Worth wild????? Are you trying to say "worth while"?

I see how she could be your hero. :wacko:

Solo makes a valid point even though spelling is incorrect. What makes Paulette a blithering idiot? I haven't found her to be so.

Mrs. Morrison,

To help us get to know you better, could you tell us what your motivation is in running for this office?

Also...what are your goals and objectives should you be elected?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

I see you still have nothing to say. Just name calling. Good luck with that.

What we are doing is HIRING a person to represent us in the state legislature. I'm not sure how much business experience you have, but what little I have I can tell you that I WOULD NOT hire Paulette for the job.

She might be a nice person and a good friend to you, but she does not have the ability to do this job.

I will apologize for my comment, that was a little harsh. She is a fellow human and I respect that. I will be voting for someone other than Paulette.

• Like 1

I was definitely glad to read of your conservative beliefs. Does this include aboortzion? What are your views there? Thanks for your time.

Thank you for asking.

I am ProLife.

I will not discuss the “A” word on p.com as per Pubby’s rules.

I will be happy to discuss this with you in person, on the phone, or by email though.

My phone number is 770-313-7928

• Like 1

I will respectfully disagree feelip. I still like you though.:)

There is a record to look at now and how she voted is important. I won't trade a conservative vote for a liberal one. Just trying to decide if that is what we have to choose from.:huh:

I like Feelip as well!

Just to set the record straign, I am not a Liberal by any stretch of the imagination.

I am a firm believer in the Constitution as well as State’s Rights.

• Like 1

I did a Google search and it turned up nothing for "Melissa Morrison Democrat" or several variations. I am surprised people haven't figured out how to use search engines yet.

aboortzion? Really? There is nothing a GA legislator can do about that and anyone who even makes it an issue is either a partisan hack or woefully ignorant.

I would like to know Morrison's stance on transportation. We desperately need a better system of transportation and a means of paying for it. If the infrastructure crumbles, it costs more to rebuild and we lose those businesses that want to locate here.

I would also like to know her ideas on raising the state's gasoline tax that Uncle Nathan decided not to enact while prices were down. Stupid move. Gas prices will be back up when he does implement the tax and it will just hurt worse. While the price of gas is down, now is the time to raise a lot of money and it not be as painful.

Lastly, I would like to know if she has any ideas on the growing indigent care problems in Paulding.

Thanks for some tough questions. I will do my best to answer such pertinent issues.

Yes we need help with transportation infrastructure, improvements and paying for it. Anyone coming through the Hiram Sprawl at 5:30 in the afternoon can see that.

Economic Development if Paulding, bringing business ventures here with manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, etc., instead of just retail will go a long way to helping our traffic problems by creating jobs which pay well here in Paulding.

Paulding already has public transportation. Mr Richardson and Shearin cut that deal with the GDOT 10 years ago bringing the GRTA Bus system to Hiram. It is well used. I personally road the GRTA Bus to and from Movies 278 to my job at the Ag Department across the street from the Gold Dome for 5+ years, 5 days a week. It is a well used system as I often had to stand on the bus which left downtown at 4:30. It is too bad these buses only run in the early morning and late afternoon.

If elected I will continue to promote, and personally use GRTA to get to and from the Capitol instead of burning gas in my car and charging the state mileage.

I have to agree is seems foolish to freeze the gas tax option at a time the price of gas is going down. Kind of like closing the barn door after all the horses got out.

But that is indeed the governor’s prerogative.

Indigent care is becoming more and more of a hardship on the local communities, including Paulding. At the present time we basically have 2 choices…..

1]Turn them away and let them die in the streets

2] Subsidize it, and work for solutions to pay most or all of the costs through a Medicare or Healthcare system.

I would have a hard time turning away a child with a broken limb, or other disabling painful injury.

But what are the real alternatives if not a public healthcare system of some sort to supplement PeachCare/Medicaire ?

What do our citizens suggest we do to handle these situations ?

• Like 1

This is all well and good but how would you pay for transportation plans and indigent care when the state's revenues have been down?

Thanks for some tough questions. I will do my best to answer such pertinent issues.

Yes we need help with transportation infrastructure, improvements and paying for it. Anyone coming through the Hiram Sprawl at 5:30 in the afternoon can see that.

Economic Development if Paulding, bringing business ventures here with manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, etc., instead of just retail will go a long way to helping our traffic problems by creating jobs which pay well here in Paulding.

Paulding already has public transportation. Mr Richardson and Shearin cut that deal with the GDOT 10 years ago bringing the GRTA Bus system to Hiram. It is well used. I personally road the GRTA Bus to and from Movies 278 to my job at the Ag Department across the street from the Gold Dome for 5+ years, 5 days a week. It is a well used system as I often had to stand on the bus which left downtown at 4:30. It is too bad these buses only run in the early morning and late afternoon.

If elected I will continue to promote, and personally use GRTA to get to and from the Capitol instead of burning gas in my car and charging the state mileage.

I have to agree is seems foolish to freeze the gas tax option at a time the price of gas is going down. Kind of like closing the barn door after all the horses got out.

But that is indeed the governor’s prerogative.

Indigent care is becoming more and more of a hardship on the local communities, including Paulding. At the present time we basically have 2 choices…..

1]Turn them away and let them die in the streets

2] Subsidize it, and work for solutions to pay most or all of the costs through a Medicare or Healthcare system.

I would have a hard time turning away a child with a broken limb, or other disabling painful injury.

But what are the real alternatives if not a public healthcare system of some sort to supplement PeachCare/Medicaire ?

What do our citizens suggest we do to handle these situations ?

• Like 1

Mrs. Morrison,

To help us get to know you better, could you tell us what your motivation is in running for this office?

Also...what are your goals and objectives should you be elected?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for asking.

My primary motivation has been the number of people I know in District 19 who have been asking me long before I retired in February, “Why don’t you run for the District 19 Seat ?, And their numerous reasons for asking”

So I am running.

My husband and I moved our manufacturing business here in 1989, and we know what a convenient place Paulding is for such businesses. We actually brought 2 other European companies with us as we only needed half the building at that time. Unfortunately for the county, when it came time for us to utilize the entire building after their leases expired, there were no other places for them to rent in Paulding. So they moved to Illinois and Oklahoma.

While working for the State Ag Department, I saw first hand what other counties were doing to attract industry, warehousing, manufacturing, etc., and how little Paulding was doing. From my 25+ years dealing with International businesses allied to the poultry industry I know and understand what these companies are looking for and what needs to be done to bring them to Paulding.

My goals under the Goal Dome

Return Honesty and Integrity to the District 19th Representative Seat.

Bring true Constitutional Conservative Values to the Seat

Work to clean up our [non-existent] Ethics Commission and to provide it with Legislation to severely penalize Politicians and Lobbyists who choose to abuse the system.

True Economic Development…..not just fast food and big box stores,…..retail that just re-circulates existing money actually becomes more of a burden on the infrastructure instead of helping pay for it.

I will work to modify the qualifications for the Economic Tier System so that Paulding can qualify as a Tier 2 level county instead of Tier 3 just because we abut Cobb, a Tier 4 county. This severely penalizes Paulding and gives Haralson, Polk, Bartow and Carroll and undue advantage over us.

• Like 5

You still didn't answer my question.

Thank you for asking.

My primary motivation has been the number of people I know in District 19 who have been asking me long before I retired in February, “Why don’t you run for the District 19 Seat ?, And their numerous reasons for asking”

So I am running.

My husband and I moved our manufacturing business here in 1989, and we know what a convenient place Paulding is for such businesses. We actually brought 2 other European companies with us as we only needed half the building at that time. Unfortunately for the county, when it came time for us to utilize the entire building after their leases expired, there were no other places for them to rent in Paulding. So they moved to Illinois and Oklahoma.

While working for the State Ag Department, I saw first hand what other counties were doing to attract industry, warehousing, manufacturing, etc., and how little Paulding was doing. From my 25+ years dealing with International businesses allied to the poultry industry I know and understand what these companies are looking for and what needs to be done to bring them to Paulding.

My goals under the Goal Dome

Return Honesty and Integrity to the District 19th Representative Seat.

Bring true Constitutional Conservative Values to the Seat

Work to clean up our [non-existent] Ethics Commission and to provide it with Legislation to severely penalize Politicians and Lobbyists who choose to abuse the system.

True Economic Development…..not just fast food and big box stores,…..retail that just re-circulates existing money actually becomes more of a burden on the infrastructure instead of helping pay for it.

I will work to modify the qualifications for the Economic Tier System so that Paulding can qualify as a Tier 2 level county instead of Tier 3 just because we abut Cobb, a Tier 4 county. This severely penalizes Paulding and gives Haralson, Polk, Bartow and Carroll and undue advantage over us.

I am going to disagree with you a little on this one. The deal they cut allowed a bus to come to the border of Paulding and it was worked out with Cobb County. We do not have public transportation in Paulding. I for one want it to stay that way.

• Like 1

I am going to disagree with you a little on this one. The deal they cut allowed a bus to come to the border of Paulding and it was worked out with Cobb County. We do not have public transportation in Paulding. I for one want it to stay that way.

I agree with both of you. While there is not a true Paulding Mass Transit (and I do not want there to be), Paulding County does have access to mass transit to get us into busier parts of the metro by way of the Buses in and out of Hiram.

You still didn't answer my question.

How did she not? She said that she had many people recommend that she run and she is doing it to help bring representation to the district and help to correct the injustice she sees in the gold dome. I was able to understand the reason why she decided to join into the race. If you ever speak to her in person (or over the phone), you will understand how fired up she gets over the corruption and abuse of power currently happening in D19 and in the House.

How did she not? She said that she had many people recommend that she run and she is doing it to help bring representation to the district and help to correct the injustice she sees in the gold dome. I was able to understand the reason why she decided to join into the race. If you ever speak to her in person (or over the phone), you will understand how fired up she gets over the corruption and abuse of power currently happening in D19 and in the House.

That was guard dad's question. Mine is in post 51. I asked "This is all well and good but how would you pay for transportation plans and indigent care when the state's revenues have been down?"

That was guard dad's question. Mine is in post 51. I asked "This is all well and good but how would you pay for transportation plans and indigent care when the state's revenues have been down?"

The question quoted she was replying to was asking her why she was running and what her goals were. That is what she answered. I do acknowledge that the other question was asked and not addressed in this post. But it was posted in the middle of when she was replying to posts so her answer may come in time I would guess as she may not have seen it in the middle of her other posts.

I am just thankful to have a forum such as this to see the views of candidates running for once. Not all of us are able to attend the VERY FEW debates that may or may not happen. This keeps the votes from going to the person with deepest pockets and the most signs.

I agree with both of you. While there is not a true Paulding Mass Transit (and I do not want there to be), Paulding County does have access to mass transit to get us into busier parts of the metro by way of the Buses in and out of Hiram.

Uh... no. Paulding County does NOT have mass transit. Melissa said that we do. Just disagreeing with that statement.

Still waiting on answers to the questions I posed to Melissa about illegal immigration.

The question quoted she was replying to was asking her why she was running and what her goals were. That is what she answered. I do acknowledge that the other question was asked and not addressed in this post. But it was posted in the middle of when she was replying to posts so her answer may come in time I would guess as she may not have seen it in the middle of her other posts.

I am just thankful to have a forum such as this to see the views of candidates running for once. Not all of us are able to attend the VERY FEW debates that may or may not happen. This keeps the votes from going to the person with deepest pockets and the most signs.

I disagree. I have made it a point to speak directly to each candidate. I don't care if they come on a public message board or not.

• Like 1

Uh... no. Paulding County does NOT have mass transit. Melissa said that we do. Just disagreeing with that statement.

She was correct. If you think i am wrong that there is a Mass Transit inside of Paulding County please go stand behind the Buffalos Southwestern Cafe and tell me that we people just randomly sit at those benches for nothing. She never said Paulding county runs a mass transit, she said that we have Mass Transit, which we DO.

• Like 2

I disagree. I have made it a point to speak directly to each candidate. I don't care if they come on a public message board or not.

You are disagreeing that it is a good thing that we have forums for candidates? I am glad that the candidates are running solely for you and not the rest of the citizens that either do not know how to reach the candidates or do not have time, due to busy family schedules, to attend the small and hidden debates that happen. Even with these forums I would guess that 97% of the constituents will not even have seen the names of the majority of the people on the ballots.

I do not like to argue on these posts, I prefer to give quality input, but sometimes these posts are very narrow minded.

TwoKidCircus, that last comment was not aimed at you as a person, but solely at the wording of that last comment.

Edited by Wineguy

You are disagreeing that it is a good thing that we have forums for candidates? I am glad that the candidates are running solely for you and not the rest of the citizens that either do not know how to reach the candidates or do not have time, due to busy family schedules, to attend the small and hidden debates that happen. Even with these forums I would guess that 97% of the constituents will not even have seen the names of the majority of the people on the ballots.

I do not like to argue on these posts, I prefer to give quality input, but sometimes these posts are very narrow minded.

TwoKidCircus, that last comment was not aimed at you as a person, but solely at the wording of that last comment.

I am saying that it is not the begin-all or end-all that a candidate comes on a public message board. I prefer face to face meetings over message boards or facebook anyway. It is up to each individual voter to decide which candidate would serve them best. I just don't think message boards should be a filter.

I am saying that it is not the begin-all or end-all that a candidate comes on a public message board. I prefer face to face meetings over message boards or facebook anyway. It is up to each individual voter to decide which candidate would serve them best. I just don't think message boards should be a filter.

Definitely not a filter at all, I agree. I would rather make a decision based on a debate or face to face time. But for the other 99% that may never have that chance, this is better than voting based on the signs in the front yard. At least this way they can see what views some candidates have and how they respond to some questions.

Heck, I knew i couldnt stand Carruth and Heath based on their record, but when I saw them in the debate and heard the way they responded I knew immediately that not only couldnt I stand them, I was genuinely disgusted, lol.

You've used this phrase several times. Please define what it means for you.

Constitutional Conservatism is a phrase coined in the Mount Vernon Statement and is a list of values that many republicans rallied around in the 2010 elections as a direction the government should head in order to return the the conservative values it was founded upon. I am not speaking for Mrs. Morrison or if this is the way she means it, but I do know based on research this is one of the first mainstream uses of the term.

Mount Vernon Statement "Constitutional Conservative"

One of the best politicians I've ever known was Nathan Dean, who preceded our current guy. Nathan was one of the hardest working politicians I've ever met.

In a sense, he came as close to some of the legends of politicking like Huey Long, Lyndon Johnson and the like in his dedication to the craft.

The one thing that distinguished these guys was that the running joke about them is that you could never have a threesome in a public place because Nathan would show up and talk to you.

He really didn't miss a beat. He was always around and always ready to stand on the soap box and put the current event into context for the rest of us mere mortals. He, like those others mentioned, was always on stage.

He was an old school politician ... I say that because that is way that good politicians got to be known in the times before. And, sure, it was an exaggeration that if three people were together, he'd show. Mostly, if the press was there, he'd be there with out fail and often even when the press wasn't.

Still, if there were a place like Paulding.com, with 100 or so folks 'on-line' about all the time, you can bet he'd seek it out and talk to the folks. Sure some would be private messages - people can private message those running who have memberships - or public forum postings. It wouldn't make much difference.

The main thing that folks like Nathan had going for them was that if they said something, it was pretty much what they were saying to everyone. When you're out and about as much as he was, there was no way that you'd be able to keep very many conflicting stories going.

And that is how we knew they were honest.

Today's politicians avoid places like message boards because they may say something to this group or that and then contradict themselves in the first private meeting with a donor.

I actually worked for one such guy in Arkansas. His name was Tommy Robinson and he used to be the Sheriff of the county that Little Rock was in ... and also ran for Congress. His 'campaign manager' ... knowing his penchant to pop-off, decided that Tommy (who was good friends with Jerry Jones), had to be kept away from everyone. Instead, they shot three or four commercials and Darryl Glasscock and Robinson headed out to hunting lodges where they got on the phone, raised money and played cards. He was totally unavailable for anything but the most scripted campaign appearance. Oh, and with 20,000 GRPs bought in the campaign, he won handily. The fear was that if he was in public, he would blow the race with some crazy comment.

But that is your modern politician and politics. Unlike Nathan Dean, who was on the line day after day and was unquestionably a politician, he was an authentic politician!

Some of the people we have running these days hide behind their media, their negative ads, and are about as plastic as they come. Once an event is over, they duck out of sight. They are afraid folks will find out they are a ruse, a joke, an insecure shell of a human being whose sense of reality is based on that manufactured for them by campaign aids.

Those folks are simply too afraid to come on a message board.

pubby

PS: While I would like to think that coming on a message board is reason to vote for a candidate, I recognize that some folks are not cut out for that and are genuine none-the-less. Former Paulding Sheriff Bruce Harris is one of those whom I know wasn't cut out for that. Ken Ball, whom some of you know challenged Bruce, however, came quite close and was a great 'online' politician. I really wish Ken had stuck around (not to challenge Gary, necessarily, but to run for possibly some other office some time.)

pubby

Thanks Wineguy, but I really wanted her uncoached version. :drinks:

Agreed, I am curious as to the local meaning of the term as well. I just figured for the sake of a quick thought inducement I would include what I knew of the term.

:drinks:

Really? Huey Long and LBJ?

Two of the worst crooks in recent political history?

That is who you choose to mention.

I guess that says something.

I am not going to lie, I had never heard of Huey Long, but after looking him up I see what you mean about his questionable Tenure. However from what I read Pubby was not incorrect in his view that Huey Long was very devoted to his campaigns and very up front with citizens about his views. I believe this was the point of the gentlemen that he was focusing on in the comparisons to Mr. Dean.

I met Mr. Dean a few different times in public and I have to agree he was one of the most approachable politicians I have ever met.

I am not going to lie, I had never heard of Huey Long, but after looking him up I see what you mean about his questionable Tenure. However from what I read Pubby was not incorrect in his view that Huey Long was very devoted to his campaigns and very up front with citizens about his views. I believe this was the point of the gentlemen that he was focusing on in the comparisons to Mr. Dean.

I met Mr. Dean a few different times in public and I have to agree he was one of the most approachable politicians I have ever met.

Politicians such as Boss Twead and crooks such as John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd and Al Capone were all very approachable to the public and hard working at what they did, but they were all still crooked.

That said, I do not apply any of the above to Mr. Dean and I agree that being approachable is something that more of our public servants should work on.

I understood Pubby's point but was just suprised (or maybe not so surpised) at his choices of examples.

• Like 1

She was correct. If you think i am wrong that there is a Mass Transit inside of Paulding County please go stand behind the Buffalos Southwestern Cafe and tell me that we people just randomly sit at those benches for nothing. She never said Paulding county runs a mass transit, she said that we have Mass Transit, which we DO.

No, it is almost like a park and ride and the bus comes from Cobb County. That is not mass transit. It is also limited to the border of Cobb and Paulding as per the agreement worked out years ago. IT IS NOT MASS TRANSIT. PAULDING DOES NOT HAVE MASS TRANSIT.

I agree!

Commuter Bus = Beneficial

Public Transit = The whole area around the CCT bus station on Fairground :shivers:

• Like 1

Politicians such as Boss Twead and crooks such as John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd and Al Capone were all very approachable to the public and hard working at what they did, but they were all still crooked.

That said, I do not apply any of the above to Mr. Dean and I agree that being approachable is something that more of our public servants should work on.

I understood Pubby's point but was just suprised (or maybe not so surpised) at his choices of examples.

With the possible exception of George Washington, I don't know of an American politician who has not been called crooked by the opposition party ... beginning with Thomas Jefferson and ending with ... Barak Obama.

And, for the record, I'm no fan of Huey Long's or any of the Long's for that matter. I actually thought of him because I had mentioned Darryl Glasscock, who was reported to be an illegitimate kid with ties to that Louisiana clan ... I once referred to him in a short story as Darryl Short as I parodied the Robinson campaign.

Just as there are admirers and detractors of folks like Ty Cobb, to name a polarizing figure in baseball, one need not fawn over a personality to cite them as an example.

Lyndon Johnson was cited, btw, not because I'm a fan of Lyndon, but rather the record of his literally herculean efforts to make it good as a politician from the high country in Texas as detailed by Robert A. Caro - specifically his first book on Johnson called "the Path to Power". I would recommend that 1000 page tome to anyone of either party as a description of how a driven, ambitious person defines the job of public servant in such a manner that they work it into a plan to literally know everyone in a congressional district or state by their first name, who their kids are and what tragedies they endure.

You may not like what LBJ did after reaching the Senate in the early 1950s but what he did in the 30's especially ought to inspire anyone interested in retail politics. That I read Caro's first book on Johnson in 1990 when it came out simply shows that this is a topic of interest of mine. (That was also about the same time I became acquainted with Nathan Dean so the association there was strong.)

pubby

PS: Do know that my degree was in history and political science and I've read somewhat extensively in the field.

Nathan Dean would not more be on a public message board than being a man on the moon. Do you actually believe the crap you post on here?

One of the best politicians I've ever known was Nathan Dean, who preceded our current guy. Nathan was one of the hardest working politicians I've ever met.

In a sense, he came as close to some of the legends of politicking like Huey Long, Lyndon Johnson and the like in his dedication to the craft.

The one thing that distinguished these guys was that the running joke about them is that you could never have a threesome in a public place because Nathan would show up and talk to you.

He really didn't miss a beat. He was always around and always ready to stand on the soap box and put the current event into context for the rest of us mere mortals. He, like those others mentioned, was always on stage.

He was an old school politician ... I say that because that is way that good politicians got to be known in the times before. And, sure, it was an exaggeration that if three people were together, he'd show. Mostly, if the press was there, he'd be there with out fail and often even when the press wasn't.

Still, if there were a place like Paulding.com, with 100 or so folks 'on-line' about all the time, you can bet he'd seek it out and talk to the folks. Sure some would be private messages - people can private message those running who have memberships - or public forum postings. It wouldn't make much difference.

The main thing that folks like Nathan had going for them was that if they said something, it was pretty much what they were saying to everyone. When you're out and about as much as he was, there was no way that you'd be able to keep very many conflicting stories going.

And that is how we knew they were honest.

Today's politicians avoid places like message boards because they may say something to this group or that and then contradict themselves in the first private meeting with a donor.

I actually worked for one such guy in Arkansas. His name was Tommy Robinson and he used to be the Sheriff of the county that Little Rock was in ... and also ran for Congress. His 'campaign manager' ... knowing his penchant to pop-off, decided that Tommy (who was good friends with Jerry Jones), had to be kept away from everyone. Instead, they shot three or four commercials and Darryl Glasscock and Robinson headed out to hunting lodges where they got on the phone, raised money and played cards. He was totally unavailable for anything but the most scripted campaign appearance. Oh, and with 20,000 GRPs bought in the campaign, he won handily. The fear was that if he was in public, he would blow the race with some crazy comment.

But that is your modern politician and politics. Unlike Nathan Dean, who was on the line day after day and was unquestionably a politician, he was an authentic politician!

Some of the people we have running these days hide behind their media, their negative ads, and are about as plastic as they come. Once an event is over, they duck out of sight. They are afraid folks will find out they are a ruse, a joke, an insecure shell of a human being whose sense of reality is based on that manufactured for them by campaign aids.

Those folks are simply too afraid to come on a message board.

pubby

PS: While I would like to think that coming on a message board is reason to vote for a candidate, I recognize that some folks are not cut out for that and are genuine none-the-less. Former Paulding Sheriff Bruce Harris is one of those whom I know wasn't cut out for that. Ken Ball, whom some of you know challenged Bruce, however, came quite close and was a great 'online' politician. I really wish Ken had stuck around (not to challenge Gary, necessarily, but to run for possibly some other office some time.)

pubby

• Like 1

Nathan Dean would not more be on a public message board than being a man on the moon. Do you actually believe the crap you post on here?

It is the new media form. Nearly all candidates are using social media to some degree. To say a candidate wouldn't use this sort of forum is to really deny the reality of modern campaigns.

Nathan Dean had me on the floor of the Senate at least a dozen times. I knew him quite well and visited him under the gold dome relatively often in the 1990s.

He liked publicity and if he thought this would be good publicity, he'd had bought it in a New York Minute.

So, I'll simply disagree with you on that.

pubby

Nathan Dean had me on the floor of the Senate at least a dozen times. I knew him quite well and visited him under the gold dome relatively often in the 1990s.

He liked publicity and if he thought this would be good publicity, he'd had bought it in a New York Minute.

So, I'll simply disagree with you on that.

pubby

Just because he had you on the Senate floor doesn't mean anything to me. Speaker Murphy, Speaker Coleman and Speaker Richardson had me on the floor. I know Nathan Dean. My family knows Nathan Dean. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that he would not be on a public message board. He never saw a photo op he didn't like but the man would never be on here.