Paulding.com

"Bikes, Brew, and Burgers"

Hello Fans,

Join us tonight for The Dugout's Bike Night!

We have the burger special 1/2 lb burger and fries and a coke for only $7.99.

Our hotwings will be FIFTY CENTS tonight!!! :yahoo:

Hop on your "Iron Horses" and ride up to The Dugout and enjoy the best food and friends you can find!!

Thanks, and we will see you tonight!

The Dugout

770-726-7242

www.pcdugout.com

I saw the pictures of all your biker friends on facebook. Looks like ya'll are going to turn into just another biker bar with beer and wings. :(

Hope it works for ya and I am sure they bring in some money but once there it is a point of no return and not what PC needs - another biker joint. Just a thought to ponder.

I saw the pictures of all your biker friends on facebook. Looks like ya'll are going to turn into just another biker bar with beer and wings. :(

Hope it works for ya and I am sure they bring in some money but once there it is a point of no return and not what PC needs - another biker joint. Just a thought to ponder.

Let's see. I pay my taxes, so that can't be it. The thought of stealing anything from anyone is foriegn to me, so it wouldn't be that either. I'm kind to children, old folks and animals, don't see how that could be the problem. Every time I've ever seen someone in real trouble I've done my best to help any way I could, probably not the issue here. I've physically defended the honor and safety of complete strangers when they were under the immenent (sic) threat of bodily harm, up to the point of risking my own life, not a reason for demonization. Most of the folks that have been in my life fit that description too, so I'm probably not hanging out with scum, so both they and I wouldn't seem to pose a threat. As a group we really hold only one predjudice, a deep seated aversion to folks whose attitudes and actions would lead one to describe them as sphincters surrounded by a void.

We do own, and enjoy the freedom of, riding a motorcycle. And on occasion we do like to gather together with folks of similar character and interests. Some business folks have recognized that this desire could lead to profits for there establishments if they were to cater to it on a slower night or two during their week. Bet that's the issue!

Oh well. I guess there will always be a segment of society that needs a group or groups of people to look down their noses at. I reckon it's better if that group is me and mine because as a general rule we don't care what that segment thinks of us, reckognizing the fact that since we are generally and independent bunch, it really doesn't affect our lives.

Theres an age old saying that goes "If I have to explain it to you, you wouldn't understand." So I won't try any further. The aforementioned segment should know this though, should the occasion arise when they look around and find that they are surrounded by me and mine, be it in a bar, restaraunt, sidewalk or where ever; you're probably safer that anywhere else you could be. Just remember to "Avoid the Void". Oh..........and stop watching so much TV, it's make believe based on the 1%, not the 99.

• Like 2

I also saw those biker pictures on Facebook and said "hey look, there are all my friends"

First off let me start out by saying, You have been in my restaurant numerous times. You know for a fact, I don't even have a bar in my restaurant. You also know that we are very family oriented here and the last time I checked, bikers have families too. As a matter of fact I belong to a biker. You are sadly mistaken sir.

Second, This weekend The Dugout Sports Cafe sponsored a young man named Corey who is dieing from Huntington's Disease. We were a stop and a sponsor in a benifit that was raising money to help with his doctor bills and support the cause for further research to help prevent this devastating disease.

If you saw us on Facebook, then you would know what this weekend meant to us and our friends. If that makes us a "Biker Bar" then so be it. I am sorry you did not see pictures of Corey here at The Dugout on Saturday, but he had to go home due to having multiple seizures during his benifit ride.

Finally, I would like to quote my favorite president of the United States and say "It is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"

I have attached a picture of Corey and his family, I would like you to meet them!Pictures from David\'s Phones 065.JPGPictures from David\'s Phones 065.JPG

Thank you,

The Dugout Sports Cafe

770-726-7242

www.pcdugout.com

• Like 2

First off let me start out by saying, You have been in my restaurant numerous times. You know for a fact, I don't even have a bar in my restaurant. You also know that we are very family oriented here and the last time I checked, bikers have families too. As a matter of fact I belong to a biker. You are sadly mistaken sir.

Second, This weekend The Dugout Sports Cafe sponsored a young man named Corey who is dieing from Huntington's Disease. We were a stop and a sponsor in a benifit that was raising money to help with his doctor bills and support the cause for further research to help prevent this devastating disease.

If you saw us on Facebook, then you would know what this weekend meant to us and our friends. If that makes us a "Biker Bar" then so be it. I am sorry you did not see pictures of Corey here at The Dugout on Saturday, but he had to go home due to having multiple seizures during his benifit ride.

Finally, I would like to quote my favorite president of the United States and say "It is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"

I have attached a picture of Corey and his family, I would like you to meet them!post-45144-0-31095700-1339544575_thumb.jpgpost-45144-0-31095700-1339544575_thumb.jpg

Thank you,

The Dugout Sports Cafe

770-726-7242

www.pcdugout.com

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: WELL SAID! You know I love you guys!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Seriously? My husband and I ride a bike, and I will say this, if you need to raise money for a cause Bikers are the first people that are always there willing to help, and raise money. that is the fastest way to raise money for a cause. and Bikers as you call us are always willing to help.

I think people who ride bikes have a bad reputation but if someone needs to raise money for an event who are the first people that they call? Bikers. so please do not think that just because this restaurant has a bike night and you see bikes at the restaurant that is a bad thing. They could be there raising money for a sick child, or someone who has cancer. <_>

• Like 1