Paulding.com

The free shots for the animals was PACKED!!!!!! Got there at around 9:30 and left around 3. WOW what a line and lots, and lots of people. And the line was still long when I left.

But thanks to those who offered this, that was an awesome thing to do!!

Now time to lay down, relax and me and doggie Abby, do nothing!!!!!!!

We arrived there about 9:15 this morning and we left at 2:00, it was a long and hot day. Poor Roscoe, he came in and went straight to his water/food bowl. He's basically been lying down/in his bed since we got home. He was really really tired!! He's never had a hectic day, such as today. Heck, he's never been around other animals, at all!!!

We heard that some people arrived about 5:30 am, NOT ME!!!!! Maybe we will get there a little earlier next year but, NOT at that hour of the morning!!! :pardon: That is "IF" we do this again. Roscoe is STILL resting/sleeping. :wub:

We heard that some people arrived about 5:30 am, NOT ME!!!!! Maybe we will get there a little earlier next year but, NOT at that hour of the morning!!! :pardon: That is "IF" we do this again. Roscoe is STILL resting/sleeping. :wub:

According to a volunteer, the first person in line arrived at 5:00 A.M.

Guest Inspector Callahan

I would pay for the shots at my vet before I would wait in line for 6+ hours.

No kidding. My Vet makes housecalls, it's worth every penny and I don't have to leave the driveway.

There is NO WAY I would wait in line for 6+ hrs to get shots for my furbabies. That is INSANE!!! Come to think of it I can't think of ANY thing I WOULD stand in line 6+ hrs for. Not to mention being in the HEAT all day???? AND it had to be miserable for the furbabies. No food or water for that length of time??? Sounds like animal abuse to me! Maybe it's just me but my time is worth more than that.

We are new (kind of) to having animals again and it's been a while since either of us has had an animal. But, This was our first time at the Free Vaccines thing and we will not do it again. It was just too hard on the poor dog. Roscoe is not well and I will be calling the Dr tomorrow, if he does not improve.

We are new (kind of) to having animals again and it's been a while since either of us has had an animal. But, This was our first time at the Free Vaccines thing and we will not do it again. It was just too hard on the poor dog. Roscoe is not well and I will be calling the Dr tomorrow, if he does not improve.

Good luck with Roscoe. Please keep us posted on his progress.