Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
RhondaW

Ray Bradbury...

I am heartbroken :( .

Mr. Bradbury penned my absolute favorite novel of all time, 'Fahrenheit 451'. His work is the source and origin of my love for dystopian fiction. In my heart personally, he is second only to Poe.

RIP, Mr. Bradbury...thank you for the impact you made on my life. You will never be forgotten.

Ray Bradbury passes...

Edited by RhondaW
  • Like 1

I am heartbroken :( .

Mr. Bradbury penned my absolute favorite novel of all time, 'Fahrenheit 451'. His work is the source and origin of my love for dystopian fiction. In my heart personally, he is second only to Poe.

RIP, Mr. Bradbury...thank you for the impact you made on my life. You will never be forgotten.

Ray Bradbury passes...

RIP Ray Bradbury - one of America's best storytellers . . .

• Like 2

RIP Ray Bradbury - one of America's best storytellers . . .

Amen.

I'll admit it - I teared up. blush.gif Bradbury is easily one of my top 5 favorite writers, and Fahrenheit is my all-time favorite book.

I told two of my friends from high school, via FB, that he died. We had English together and Fahrenheit is one of the books we read. One of them said 'Who?' and the other said 'Is he an actor?'

sad.gif

Welcome to your predicted dystopia, Mr. Bradbury.

• Like 1

I'll admit it - I teared up. blush.gif Bradbury is easily one of my top 5 favorite writers, and Fahrenheit is my all-time favorite book.

I told two of my friends from high school, via FB, that he died. We had English together and Fahrenheit is one of the books we read. One of them said 'Who?' and the other said 'Is he an actor?'

sad.gif

My oldest had to read this book too and loved it--so did I.

:(

:(