Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Blondiega1

I'm in LOVE with a gay goth soprano opera singer!

Did you see him on America's Got Talent tonight??

He was freaking AWESOME!!!!

And NO ONE, not even his own parents had ever heard him sing!!!

Their reaction at the end was PRICELESS!!!

His mom and dad kept saying, "I didn't know!" Over and Over!

I'm totally going to be rooting for him!!

:yahoo:

(not the BEST quality video, but you'll get the idea)

Did you see him on America's Got Talent tonight??

He was freaking AWESOME!!!!

And NO ONE, not even his own parents had ever heard him sing!!!

Their reaction at the end was PRICELESS!!!

His mom and dad kept saying, "I didn't know!" Over and Over!

I'm totally going to be rooting for him!!

:yahoo:

(not the BEST quality video, but you'll get the idea)

Thank you for sharing that, Blondie!

I love Opera, and didn't even know it, until I say America's Got Talent last evening. This person can sing Opera like it has never been sung before! And, nobody has ever heard him until now.

I didn't get to see him perform, but saw a clip of him talking. This morning I heard him on the Bert Show. Wow, what a voice.

Wow!!!! Absolutely fantastic, thank you for sharing :).

Edited by RhondaW

Holy WOW!! He is amazing, cute too. He will certainly go far with a beautiful voice like his. I only watched the one video, with him singing, how do you know he's gay Blondie? I don't have gaydar, so I can never tell.

Do you mean this guy? Oh you mean a singer?

Edited by TJB

Holy WOW!! He is amazing, cute too. He will certainly go far with a beautiful voice like his. I only watched the one video, with him singing, how do you know he's gay Blondie? I don't have gaydar, so I can never tell.

Technically I suppose I don't know.

But my gaydar did go off.

I am a gay man trapped in a woman's body you know.

What a beautiful, sweet soul with an amazing voice.

I lost it when he said he was used to being rejected by everybody and that he wasn't good at anything.

I absolutely adore him! :wub: :wub:

I have watched this vidoe four times and haven't managed to do so without crying yet.

I'm glad you shared , I missed last night and boy did I miss something amazing.

I can't wait to see where he goes with this, I'll def. be rooting for him too.

Amazing...

I loved it at the end when his mom and dad hugged him and kept saying, "we didn't know!" over and over again!

What a great moment!

I hate that the video doesn't show this part at the end!

The whole thing was SOOOO moving!

Edited by Blondiega1

I loved it at the end when his mom and dad hugged him and kept saying, "we didn't know!" over and over again!

What a great moment!

Yep, definitely a great moment!

What a great moment!

Blondie, here's the one that shows his mom and dad's reaction at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL4PCP3SlMg&feature=related

He was AMAZING!!! I didn't expect to hear that when he walked out on stage and was pleasantly surprised when he started singing! And, his parents were so proud~Bless'em. I hope he goes far too. His eyes were beautiful but I wasn't sure if they were contacts or real.

What a great moment!

I AGREE!!!!

Andrew was such a wonderful singer, and no one knew. What a shame that Andrew was not sharing his talent with others. He is certainly an individual that people could observe, and learn many things from. Do we ignore talent, and just hang out in our own little World?

Why do people with talent, sometimes do not share that talent others? Do people classify others, who may have a really marvelous talent, and judge only by appearance, without looking any further than the surface of an individual.

Andrew's story inspired me as much, and more than his wonderful singing did. drinks.gif

WOW!!!!!! His voice is so beautiful.. I have never heard a guy sing Opera that high! AMAZING

I loved his voice and his performance, and parts of his story except the stuff about being rejected by everybody. Duh!, isn't that the whole point of the Goth look, to look so freeky and weird that people reject you? It seems to me that that look and lifestyle is a self-made, self-fulfilling cryout for rejection instead of acceptance. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for individuality and self expression, but don't give me this whining about being "rejected" when you purposely make yourself look like a freek! By the way, I do hope he makes it very far, he has an exceptional talent!

• Like 1

I loved his voice and his performance, and parts of his story except the stuff about being rejected by everybody. Duh!, isn't that the whole point of the Goth look, to look so freeky and weird that people reject you? It seems to me that that look and lifestyle is a self-made, self-fulfilling cryout for rejection instead of acceptance. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for individuality and self expression, but don't give me this whining about being "rejected" when you purposely make yourself look like a freek! By the way, I do hope he makes it very far, he has an exceptional talent!

I have no problem with his look. I do have a problem with the douche who said he was wounded in Afghanistan and wasn't.

• Like 1

I have no problem with his look. I do have a problem with the douche who said he was wounded in Afghanistan and wasn't.

ME TOO!!! I don't know that lying on TV about having been injured in the war when you weren't is against the rules, BUT?!?!? If the producers can't kick him off the public sure will. A disgrace to our military and those who DO fight for our country! They said he was only in Afganistan a little over a month. I did not hear WHY he served such a short time. Did anyone else?? WHY would someone fabricate such a lie knowing it could be so easily proven to be FALSE??? Maybe his 15 minutes seconds of fame was worth it to him.

ME TOO!!! I don't know that lying on TV about having been injured in the war when you weren't is against the rules, BUT?!?!? If the producers can't kick him off the public sure will. A disgrace to our military and those who DO fight for our country! They said he was only in Afganistan a little over a month. I did not hear WHY he served such a short time. Did anyone else?? WHY would someone fabricate such a lie knowing it could be so easily proven to be FALSE??? Maybe his 15 minutes seconds of fame was worth it to him.

I was listening to Howard Stern on the radio after this happened. He said he was almost moved to tears, although he would not say on-air what happened to the contestant. However, it doesn't take away from the young man who showed his talent to an unsuspecting audience.