Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
GeorgiaTornado

Wreck at Nebo and 61

I just came thought the intersection of Nebo Rd and 61 and a tractor and it's trailer ran off in the ditch at the 4 way.

AVIOD THE AREA. No wrecker or police are here yet. It didn't look like anyone in the rig was hurt.

I was just getting ready to head to Publix, guess I'll take another way or just forget about it.

Thanks for posting.

DAMN!

That has got to bite the big one .... bad day for him (and many others now)!

He must of not known about the new 4 way stop

How do you miss that 4 way stop? Because of this JACKBAG they will probably install those damn rumble strips now. Many people have missed the new stop. HOW they miss it..is beyond me. Drivers don't pay attention.

Another view. My cell phone picture is a little fuzzy...I don't know why. Definitely avoid that intersection for a while.

post-3834-0-27325300-1338925815_thumb.png

How do you miss that 4 way stop? Because of this JACKBAG they will probably install those damn rumble strips now. Many people have missed the new stop. HOW they miss it..is beyond me. Drivers don't pay attention.

Girl i have almost been hit a few times since the stop sign has been put up, people flying down through there not knowing they have added stop signs.

your right drivers do not pay attention

When I pulled out from Nebo a couple of weeks ago a car almost got me. He didn't even slow down. I had to slam on my brakes and he just kept on going... pure idiots are dangerous. I am not sure how this big boy ended up in this predicament. Maybe he was turning from Nebo onto 61 and cut too short. If his trailer got in that ditch it would flip him on his side like that.

If anyone find out anything else on this please let me know. My friend drives a blue truck and i don't know if it's him he want text or call me back. Im hoping hes on the road again and not home because he has his little boy with him. ( i think i talk to him 2days ago and he had him with him) Thanks

I just got a Nixle text stating that Nebo and H61 is completely shut down until the truck is up righted. Maybe this means the tow trucks are there and are in the process of doing this now.

Wow thanks for sharing that amazing picture!!! The guy must have been so scared. I'm guessing he took the turn too sharp and the back wheels must have slipped or something?

Wow thanks for sharing that amazing picture!!! The guy must have been so scared. I'm guessing he took the turn too sharp and the back wheels must have slipped or something?

That's what I was thinking, his trailer must have slid into the ditch pulling the truck with it.

so what time did they finally get the truck out of there?

I went to mama's today and guess who was parked on the side of the road were the truck had his little mishap? yepper GA DOT I just laughed and thought of this post. and wondered if that is what they were doing lol