Paulding.com

TV Shows of People from Paulding..................

Not sure if this has been discussed but, here it goes.....Emily Bleakly of Dallas, her Maid of Honor and Bridesmaids were on the show, "Say Yes To The Dress, Bridesmaids", tonight. At first, she was not so nice but, then the shop owner/head honcho person, talked to Emily about her Mother not being there. You could tell Emily was very hurt. After the talk, everything was all good!!! She has some wonderful and understanding friends and they were very supportive of her! You don't find friends like that, everyday! I just love watching these shows.

We just saw the people from Douglasville/Dallas on the Gypsy Wedding show and we are still waiting to see the little girl from Dallas on Toddlers and Tiarras. Life is Good!!!

Yeah, I saw that show last night. She definitely came off as spiteful and bitchy at first, but when it was revealed that her mom was less-than-involved with the wedding planning, I felt sorry for her.

I can't help but feel that that show is going to lead to some, uh, conversation among those who know this girl and her mother. :rolleyes:

We are the Mother and Little Girl that were filmed for Toddlers and Tiaras in March in Dallas. We should air this Summer sometime, not sure if that is this season or next. Idol nails in Hiram was also filmed, as was my Orthodontic office ( that I work for) in Buckhead.

I'm thinking about pitching a TV Show called "Who wants a TV Show" about people pitching reality TV shows...

Also know someone in Paulding that was on Jerry Springer years back, him and his wife said they got flown out to do the show, were handed "general scripts" to play along to, stayed in a 4-star hotel overnight, shot the show the next morning, was limo'd to the airport, and on their way back to Atlanta before 2pm PST.

Also know someone in Paulding that was on Jerry Springer years back, him and his wife said they got flown out to do the show, were handed "general scripts" to play along to, stayed in a 4-star hotel overnight, shot the show the next morning, was limo'd to the airport, and on their way back to Atlanta before 2pm PST.

I was on The Montell Williams Show in 2005. They did the same thing...fancy hotel, limos, hair & make up. I did not get a script but the show was edited so well it looked like I said things I didn't.

Not sure if this has been discussed but, here it goes.....Emily Bleakly of Dallas, her Maid of Honor and Bridesmaids were on the show, "Say Yes To The Dress, Bridesmaids", tonight. At first, she was not so nice but, then the shop owner/head honcho person, talked to Emily about her Mother not being there. You could tell Emily was very hurt. After the talk, everything was all good!!! She has some wonderful and understanding friends and they were very supportive of her! You don't find friends like that, everyday! I just love watching these shows.

We just saw the people from Douglasville/Dallas on the Gypsy Wedding show and we are still waiting to see the little girl from Dallas on Toddlers and Tiarras. Life is Good!!!

Toddlers and Tiaras.....ok .......

remember JonBenét Ramsey

in my opinion any mother that wants to make her child like this should be forced to give up custody of her children, and sterilized so that she can not have any more.

• Like 5

My daughter-in-law is going to be on the Rachel Ray Show at 2 pm this Friday the 18th! She was one of the 3 finalist for "Best Griller in America". Watch to see who wins. She is the blonde one and let me tell you - - she can COOK. Ever seen a grilled salad????? Watch the show if not, I know I had never seen one.

• Like 1

I was on The Montell Williams Show in 2005. They did the same thing...fancy hotel, limos, hair & make up. I did not get a script but the show was edited so well it looked like I said things I didn't.

Paternity test(s)?

Toddlers and Tiaras.....ok .......

remember JonBenét Ramsey

in my opinion any mother that wants to make her child like this should be forced to give up custody of her children, and sterilized so that she can not have any more.

I sooooo agree with you! It's sick :bad: . Who sexualizes their little girls and then calls it "fun and family friendly"? I have always said I would NEVER even consider it if I had a little girl. Now I DO have one and let me say- NEVER.

All of these crazy parents say "they" arent the "bad ones" like the others. Not buyin' it.

I sooooo agree with you! It's sick :bad: . Who sexualizes their little girls and then calls it "fun and family friendly"? I have always said I would NEVER even consider it if I had a little girl. Now I DO have one and let me say- NEVER.

All of these crazy parents say "they" arent the "bad ones" like the others. Not buyin' it.

There really are decent pageant parents out there. Unfortunately, they don't last long.

I was in pageants when I was little - just a few, though. Why? Because my dresses were adorably homemade rather than big, fluffy $400 dresses, and I didn't wear a lick of make-up.

Same with mini-me. She happened to win two pageants (also in homemade dresses, and no make-up), because she was absolutely gorgeous and had a 'natural make-up' teenager face when she was all of three. Once I realized why she was winning, I quit registering her.

She was only registered because her cousin was sort of forced into it, and begged me to let Mini-Me do it with her. rolleyes.gif

Winning a three year old pageant because you look like a pint-sized teenager? No bueno.

There really are decent pageant parents out there. Unfortunately, they don't last long.

I was in pageants when I was little - just a few, though. Why? Because my dresses were adorably homemade rather than big, fluffy $400 dresses, and I didn't wear a lick of make-up.

Same with mini-me. She happened to win two pageants (also in homemade dresses, and no make-up), because she was absolutely gorgeous and had a 'natural make-up' teenager face when she was all of three. Once I realized why she was winning, I quit registering her.

She was only registered because her cousin was sort of forced into it, and begged me to let Mini-Me do it with her. rolleyes.gif

Winning a three year old pageant because you look like a pint-sized teenager? No bueno.

Thinking back, I remember my best friend in middle school being in pageants and they were truly nothing like what we see now. They were more like the ones you described.

She won a lot of them and won various awards in others. She saved the money she won and got mulitple scholarship prizes that she used to pay for college years later. She has never been especially "girlie" although VERY naturally beautiful. She just realized back then that it was a fun way to save some money for college. What a good Mother she had(like you, LGM ;) )to instill such good principles in her and taught her how to be disciplined.

I can totally see how Mini-Me won ^_^ . She has always been very beautiful and always looks age appropriate which is something that actually stands out to me these days. Why do parents allow their daughters to dress and behave 10 years older than they are? It will get here fast enough without pushing it.

Interesting! And....did it help?

Unfortunately not. If you watch the episode it looks like they solved it. They asked if I knew this person and that person etc.... my response was no but they showed clips of me shaking my head yes in response to other questions.

Wow!!!! I didn't realize they did this!!! Sad! Was it with Sandra Brown, the psychic? Very sorry about your brother! That has got to be frustrating!

Yes it was Sylvia Browne. Sadly, at the time I was a big fan of hers. I was very disappointed she wasn't able to help but was ANGRY when the show aired and I saw how it was edited. Thanks for your kind words.