Paulding.com

Cafe with Bible reference?

They are moving to the Mirror Lake area.....in or next to the Publix shopping center. The place they have been was just difficult for people to get in and out during heavy traffic............which is pretty much 19 hours a day on 92.

They are moving to the Mirror Lake area.....in or next to the Publix shopping center. The place they have been was just difficult for people to get in and out during heavy traffic............which is pretty much 19 hours a day on 92.

The fact that they were not good nor friendly probably played into the decision too.

• Like 1

The fact that they were not good nor friendly probably played into the decision too.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......I actually found them to be very good and very friendly. But if I was in a rush and had to exit out of that shopping center and make a left, I would probably not have bothered. B)

• Like 1

Wher e is the Mirror Lake Area?

Thank you!