Paulding.com

Oh my. I hope they got out of that truck and everyone is safe

Everybody got out before the fire started. Some cuts from broken glass that required stiches, but all things considered, any crash you can walk away from is a good one. When I heard the boom and ran to help, I just knew I would see some horrific injuries, but that wasn't the case. Thank God....

What kind of vehicles were involved?

Looked to be a late '90's model Chevy pickup and a fairly new Dodge Durango. Both vehicles were totaled on impact, in my estimation, but certainly the Dodge was after the fire. It left me somewhat rattled for a while after seeing it. Just thankful everybody walked away. The fire and police crews were amazing in their response time and helping the injured...true professionals...

I saw something like this on I-75N about 6 years ago. The vehicle in the rear caught fire. I pulled my 10# fire extinguisher and hit it but it made no difference in the fire. Heat + lots of fuel = a job for the professionals.

Looked to be a late '90's model Chevy pickup and a fairly new Dodge Durango. Both vehicles were totaled on impact, in my estimation, but certainly the Dodge was after the fire. It left me somewhat rattled for a while after seeing it. Just thankful everybody walked away. The fire and police crews were amazing in their response time and helping the injured...true professionals...

This post made me want to give a thumbs up for our emergency folks. :good: :good: :good:

• Like 1