Paulding.com

What happened to a Hiram Hair Salon

Not sure if anyone has the scoop on what happened to Hair Worx that was in the shopping center behind Prestige Jewelers (down from the Chinese Buffet and El Jalapeno).

Apparently it moved across the street down near Cheeseburger Bobby's. BUT, there was only one stylist there, and it was not buzzing with energy and business an any other time I've visited them. There were no other stations occupied by any other stylist.

I remember even last year this place was very popular, and has been in business for probably 20 years.

Have you heard of what happened? Can the community help out or do anything? Hate to see a long-time business suffer.

Not sure if anyone has the scoop on what happened to Hair Worx that was in the shopping center behind Prestige Jewelers (down from the Chinese Buffet and El Jalapeno).

Apparently it moved across the street down near Cheeseburger Bobby's. BUT, there was only one stylist there, and it was not buzzing with energy and business an any other time I've visited them. There were no other stations occupied by any other stylist.

I remember even last year this place was very popular, and has been in business for probably 20 years.

Have you heard of what happened? Can the community help out or do anything? Hate to see a long-time business suffer.

I stopped in about 5 years ago for an estimate on my hair and thought the price was expensive. They most likely have not gone down in price and in this economy if a business does not adjust to what their clients can afford, they client will find another place they can afford.