Paulding.com

Ashley Judd her new show

Did anyone watch the new show *Missing* that Ashley Judd stars in? I watched and thought it was pretty good... she was kicking butt last night lol

I have been watching the previews and thought that it was going to be great and so far I love it. Kinda reminds me of the movie Taken.

I agree..... when she was fighting that first guy, I thought dang.... :unsure: she is one mad mama lol then they had shown were she was a CIA agent and was retired.... I thought HA~ that is where you learned to fight like. :pardon:

I have it recorded...haven't watched it yet. Love her!

I hope it stays on a while... it a good show, and she also produces the show...

We love Ashley Judd. I'm not loving that hairstyle, though.

I agree... I love her hair when it is real short, it just suits her.. I have always liked any movie she has ever been in... I am glad she went out on her own and followed her own acting career instead of following her mom and sister..

i missed it !!!! dang .. n i love her ... oh well ... it does look to be good show .. from the previews .. n i was glad she did her own thing too ... she is so smart n pretty ...

I watched it last night and I thought it was pretty good. I've always liked Ashley. Boy, is she in shape or what?

That girl is so in shape, I would love to be in that kinda shape.

her hair was not right and seemed as tho she had a facelift, which may have added to the "odd" look we don't remember...loved the show

The hairstyle was terrible for her, but I *think* whatever was going on with her face was maybe whatever makeup they're doing on her to make her look older. She looked fine at the very beginning when she was jogging and talking to Sean Bean.

(Shame they had to kill him off so quickly ....)