Paulding.com

Amazing that he even made it through the screening process. You would think that AI would have stepped up their game.

Jermaine Jones has been disqualified from further participation on American Idol after it was discovered that he concealed "multiple crimes," THR's Idol Worship has learned.

Jones announced his departure on Twitter, tweeting, "Awww I will no longer b on the show."

Jones was charged with two crimes in 2011, one involving violence, according to TMZ. In both arrests, Jones gave a fake name to police. He additionally did not reveal to producers that he has outstanding warrants.

Jones departure will pan out in dramatic fashion on Wednesday night's broadcast.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/idol-worship/american-idol-jermaine-jones-disqualified-concealing-crimes-299285

I guess that cowboy kid should be thankful he didn't irritate Jermaine more than he did!!!

The article said he gave a false name at the time of his arrests... guess the locals contacted AI.

He did seem to get pretty irritated at him didn't he.

guess the gentle giant wasn't so gentle. Wonder if they will bring someone else back or just have no eliminations this week?

Serves 'em right for having one more guy than gal. They should just do away with the goofy 'save' thing they do later on.

I wonder if they'll bring back the guy voted off last week then, it seems fair enough to me to do. It really doesn't matter though because Phillip will win anyway. :D

Makes sense to me, lol. Yes, I'm a Phillip fan too! :clapping:

Never liked him. Something fishy about a big ole guy his age and the way he acted with his mother--just saying.

And his voice and style would not have made it far on AI anyway.

I concur.

Jermaine Jones!

According to TMZ, Jermaine was arrested and charged with two crimes--one of which was violent--in 2011. TMZ reports that last year, Jermaine was charged with public nuisance and obstruction of justice stemming from a fight at at a Howard Johnson Hotel in New Jersey, and was later charged after a separate incident for hindering apprehension and giving false information to avoid self-discovery. He was also supposedly arrested for having four outstanding warrants (three for driving on a suspended license, one for disorderly conduct with an open container). Jermaine allegedly gave fake names to the police in both cases.

Apparently Jermaine failed to disclose these outstanding warrants to "Idol" producers, so as a result, TMZ says he will now be eliminated from "Idol," in what is sure to be a dramatic moment on Wednesday's episode, since footage of producers' confrontation with Jermaine will reportedly be shown on television.

why am i not surprised? wonder if "have you ever been arrested or convicted of a crime" is on the application....guess it will be now if it wasnt before...good lord.

NOPE. Or at least it didn't use to be. You would think since they have run into this before they would add it, if not already.

Best tonight: Joshua, Phillip, Skylar, Hollie, and maybe Erika

Send 'em home tomorrow or soon: HeeJun, Shannon, Elise, DeAndre

I can't ever keep the names with the faces or the voices. :blink:

That you can keep up with 9 of them is pretty impressive. :lol:

You take notes or what?

I can't ever keep the names with the faces or the voices. :blink:

That you can keep up with 9 of them is pretty impressive. :lol:

You take notes or what?

Nah - I just know what I like and/or who sounds good (to me). I don't particularly care for Skylar, but she sang the heck out of that Bonnie Raitt song.

I kinda have a problem with them letting Joshua sing a song that was *covered*, as opposed to originally recorded, in his birth year, but that's not his fault and he sounded a thousand times better than Michael Bolton EVER did.

Nah - I just know what I like and/or who sounds good (to me). I don't particularly care for Skylar, but she sang the heck out of that Bonnie Raitt song.

I kinda have a problem with them letting Joshua sing a song that was *covered*, as opposed to originally recorded, in his birth year, but that's not his fault and he sounded a thousand times better than Michael Bolton EVER did.

I don't know, there are times that Michael has his moments. However, you don't hear a whole lot about him in real deal print. I think he may be a freak.....and hiding.

Not 100% why I think that way.