Paulding.com

Okay. So I had to google to see what that was. :lol:

Mmph - me too.

After seeing pics, it doesn't surprise me to hear that it's still hurting - I'd suggest you ask the person who did it to you how long it takes to heal and stop being painful. I'm thinking Tylenol is going to become your new friend.

I like it and have been wanting it done forever just to chicken to do it... now I understand why I was chicken! It was the worst piercing I have EVER had!

Yes Tylenol is helping alot and I just looked at my piercing paper and it says 4-6 weeks :unsure: What was I thinking! haha!

Mmph - me too.

After seeing pics, it doesn't surprise me to hear that it's still hurting - I'd suggest you ask the person who did it to you how long it takes to heal and stop being painful. I'm thinking Tylenol is going to become your new friend.

It's amazing that people PAY for long term pain, risk of infection and job opportunity limitations.

I've become my mother.

The other day I told my kids to "do as I say, not as I do". I've also become my mother, scary huh? :lol:

my next is my tragus and then the little piece right in the front of the ear, the top right where its flat, before it curves...you get three there that go from large to small

It's amazing that people PAY for long term pain, risk of infection and job opportunity limitations.

I've become my mother.

funny, my nose doesn't hurt, I have a job, and I've not had one infection...

• Like 1

my next is my tragus - DONE love it

the top right where its flat, before it curves... DONE... hit it to often with the phone had to take it out.

funny, my nose - WANT it but, kind of chicken and don't know how to deal with the snot issue LOL

doesn't hurt, I have a job, and I've not had one infection...

Oh yeah, I'm 43.... I've had progressed with the same employer for the last 16.5 years.

My friend got her snug done and she said it was really painful! Mine was really really painful and I heard the crunch then the needle went through both times! Ick! I was going to get the 3 piercing on the top of the ear thats actually what I went for but the piercer said that the pic must have been photoshoped because there isnt enough skin there for 3 dermals. Then I thought about getting 2 dermals up and down on the back of my neck but decided to do the industrial. My nose and belly button was the easiest piercings how was your nose copschick?

I am a stay at home mother, I choose to be so I can catch every milestone with my son... My husband has a job that supports both of us and I had a lil extra money so why not! ;)

My nose wasent bad at all! You just have a tear that falls when they pierce it and thats it! :)

Oh yeah, I'm 43.... I've had progressed with the same employer for the last 16.5 years.

my nose hurt. But it wasn't terrible. I love it. Get lots of compliments on it, and snot is not an issue lol

I have a teeny tiny cute nose, so it just sort of fits. Plus it kinda suits my personality.

Tow thought he would hate it and he has decided he really likes it too.

I had to look it up as well...ouch! I'm sure it is normal, just keep it really clean. When I had my 3rd hole in my ear pierced it was up in the cartilage and it took a few months before I could lay on it so I'm sure it will take a while for this one. Good luck! :)

Scarlet

Thanks girl! :)

I had to look it up as well...ouch! I'm sure it is normal, just keep it really clean. When I had my 3rd hole in my ear pierced it was up in the cartilage and it took a few months before I could lay on it so I'm sure it will take a while for this one. Good luck! :)

Scarlet

I'm not chicken because of the pain. I just work in a very professional environment and I don't want to take it out after I do it and there are times I don't know that it would be accepted however, I also work in a very culturally diverse environment. There are people here that have them and I really doubt anyone would say anything. My former boss hated that my ears are pierced 4 times on the lobes, tragus and that I have a tattoo. My current boss couldn't care less as long as I get my job done.

my nose hurt. But it wasn't terrible. I love it. Get lots of compliments on it, and snot is not an issue lol

I have a teeny tiny cute nose, so it just sort of fits. Plus it kinda suits my personality.

Tow thought he would hate it and he has decided he really likes it too.

I'm not chicken because of the pain. I just work in a very professional environment and I don't want to take it out after I do it and there are times I don't know that it would be accepted however, I also work in a very culturally diverse environment. There are people here that have them and I really doubt anyone would say anything. My former boss hated that my ears are pierced 4 times on the lobes, tragus and that I have a tattoo. My current boss couldn't care less as long as I get my job done.

I cut a teeny strip of a bandaid and put on mine. MY boss doesnt care, hers does though lol

The Industrial, believe it or not, is one of the most painful piercings to heal. Copschick is right about the dial foaming soap. Saline (and mouth wash) are best for tongue and lip piercings, but the Dial foaming soap does amazing with the industrial, the tragus, and other 'odd' piercings'.

And don't let people get you down for getting a piercing. I have two professors with multiple visible piercings, one with a skull and crossbones tattoo on her neck, and they are all internationally known in their field. I had blue hair when I worked directly under one of the main higher-ups at the college I attend and, last week, I had a face to face with the former German Prime Minister of Defense with a lip ring and visible tattoo. He complimented the tattoo and said he didn't even notice the lip ring until I started playing with it.

It's becoming very much an accepted norm in many parts of society all over the world....just not generally in corporate America.

• Like 3

You would never know I have any tattoos :) They are all covered up unless im in a bathing suit or in flipflops :)

They always look so painful to me. I had my belly pierced for a couple years. It was easy and never had any trouble with it after the first 24 hrs or so of soreness. However, since I'm pregnant, I took it out for an Dr visit and just never put it back in. Now, at 32 weeks, it hurts! It is soooo sore when I brush by a counter or something. I think it'll be okay though, once I get back to "normal".

I heard recently that letting them heal and only using soap and water is the best. That came from a pro tattoo artist who has been in business for 20 years. And, dont touch it anymore than you have to b/c our nails are so full of bacteria.

Hope you feel better soon!