Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
lowrider

DID U SEE THAT? The new HARDEE'S Commercial?

Good GAWD!

It's a hot chic in a convertible at the drive-in eating a jalapeño burger and the hot shots of her.

It's a burger commercial and there's a shot of her mouth, her boobs, between her legs and then she's lying back eating this hot sandwich.

Sex sells fo' sho'!!

Good GAWD!

It's a hot chic in a convertible at the drive-in eating a jalapeño burger and the hot shots of her.

It's a burger commercial and there's a shot of her mouth, her boobs, between her legs and then she's lying back eating this hot sandwich.

Sex sells fo' sho'!!

Where is the youtube? At first I thought you were talking about Hardy Chevrolet, I have to lay off the Moscato :rofl: :rofl:

Where is the youtube? At first I thought you were talking about Hardy Chevrolet, I have to lay off the Moscato :rofl: :rofl:

I love moscato! That's my new favorite wine (from somebody that might drink once a month! LOL

I love moscato! That's my new favorite wine (from somebody that might drink once a month! LOL

We had a birthday yesterday and family get together, this is the leftover.

It doesn't make the sinus junk go away, you just don't obsess over the misery so much :p

IDK, iDC. LOL

I hate fast food places, but I would reallllllly love to have a Hardee's here. I love Hardee's. They have the best breakfast ever. And when my grandpa retired, he'd take me to the one in Soddy and I'd color while he drank coffee and talked with the other old timers. Then we'd get some chicken and head back home. :wub: He'd make me chicken gravy with that the next day.

My mom would go to HARDEE'S in her little town for breakfast. That's where all the old people would go. LOL

Thanks LPPT for the YouTube.

How are you going to explain this to your 6 year old son frozen in front of the TV while your husband screams move now!!!!! damn you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgZ15VzO_wA

Think she could shove that straw any further down her throat??? LOL

EVERYTIME I drive to Tallahassee, I stop at Hardee's in Colquitt, GA. They have some great coffee and INCREDIBLE chicken tenders. But the best thing at the Colquitt Hardee's is the people watching, and my 94 year old friend who drives his golfcart there every morning.

And not to hate but that girl in the commercial is going to need a boob lift before she's old enough to drink. 022312-upton-still.jpg

Edited by justgettingby

My mom would go to HARDEE'S in her little town for breakfast. That's where all the old people would go. LOL

Thanks LPPT for the YouTube.

Think she could shove that straw any further down her throat??? LOL

I don't know about that but I would love to have seen the next few seconds after she bit into the jalapeno, bet they didn't need the spray bottle to make her glisten, of course the snot and tears doesn't really look that attractive even with a D cup :rofl:

• Like 1

Girl, I am well past the age to drink and *i* need a boob lift. Lol

I kid, I kid. There are two really great ones - the one that's in Soddy Daisy, TN (though, they moved to a brand new building about a half mile down the road, so it's not as great now), then the one on Morrison Springs Rd in Red Bank. Nom Nom Nom

I don't know about that but I would love to have seen the next few seconds after she bit into the jalapeno, bet they didn't need the spray bottle to make her glisten, of course the snot and tears doesn't really look that attractive even with a D cup :rofl:

And that's a mighty fine D cup there. Youth!! I had a mighty fine "real" D cup not too long ago :rofl: :rofl:

They give good bewbie hugs, right?

And that's a mighty fine D cup there. Youth!! I had a mighty fine "real" D cup not too long ago :rofl: :rofl:

She is gorgeous, My son would blush if that came on while we were both in the same room he is 17. that one is a little over the top for prime time and I am no prude.

They give good bewbie hugs, right?

After seeing them in that way, it would not quite feel so umumum um safe and um warm.

Let me think about it and get back with you, I just can't get my head around it after watching the commercial. 8)

Isn't that the 19 year old that was on the cover of the SI Swimsuit edition?

Yes, it is.

I hate fast food places, but I would reallllllly love to have a Hardee's here.

They have one in Acworth & one on Thornton Road :pardon:

Edited by Happy Wife And Mom

Didn't Hardee's have a burger commercial a few YEARS ago of another girl eating a burger across the hood of a car? Maybe it has become the Hardee's way of doing commercials?

Didn't Hardee's have a burger commercial a few YEARS ago of another girl eating a burger across the hood of a car? Maybe it has become the Hardee's way of doing commercials?

I think it began with the Paris Hilton Thickburger commercials.

And a newly re-built one in Villa Rica!!

Yes, it is.

They have one in Acworth & one on Thornton Road :pardon:

How are you going to explain this to your 6 year old son frozen in front of the TV while your husband screams move now!!!!! damn you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgZ15VzO_wA

Will it make me act like that or look like that if I eat one?

And I'm really impressed with those gravity defining jalapenos!

How you bite into that and not get it all over you?

Where's the nearest Hardees?

:lol:

Humph.

Hubby has seen commercial, remembers the girl, but couldn't tell you what they're advertising. :lol:

Well now I'm questioning my sexual orientation. And I want a hamburger.

::clapping&cheering::

thank you hardee's!!!!!!!!

I think that is completely inappropriate...and I wouldn't want my young son to see that.................although HE would love it!!!

there was a burger in that commercial?? :unsure:

:rofl: