Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Eddie Bennett

I Can't Afford The Luxury

I think the young lady in the photo, above, did art work. and used a very u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d-i-n-g perception regarding the way things actually are, around here. She charged nothing, and made no money by any means whatever. She is not working for money, but she is working for understanding.

Their are status-quo fools who would not do the kind of work this young lady is doing, because it pays no money. She understands that the calluses, on her hands and feet, want be from sitting on her arse while other people do all the the work. She made her on sign, even. People with calluses on their arse pay somebody else to make their signs.

Edited by The Postman

It's a crying shame when people think being paid money is all that inspires a need to do anything.

It's a crying shame when rich people get more respect than people who work doing the dirty jobs, in this country.

It's a crying shame that people go out and vote for their own destruction, due to valuing their resource for so little.

It's a crying shame that our young people are so much smarter about what's going on, around here, than we are.

it's a crying shame, indeed.

Dude, up the meds already!

I've got your Dude, baby, right here. drinks.gif

BTW. Who's ya daddy? Have you got any calluses in your hands, peaches?

Edited by The Postman

The crying shame is the person crying in the mirror.

Sense you wanna make this personal, sweetheart, I've got something for you. drinks.gif

You'll be crying when I take it away, cause you can't keep it. pardon.gif

Edited by The Postman

Why do you cry so much? There are meds for that.

Well, I can see there's no breaking the ice with you, I don't see why you wanted to get personal in the first place. you are to cold heated for me. pardon.gif

It's a crying shame when people think being paid money is all that inspires a need to do anything.

It's a crying shame when rich people get more respect than people who work doing the dirty jobs, in this country.

It's a crying shame that people go out and vote for their own destruction, due to valuing their resource for so little.

It's a crying shame that our young people are so much smarter about what's going on, around here, than we are.

Whats a crying shame is you and your brethren like to dispose of the young and never give them a chance.

w0mkup.jpg

• Like 1

Whats a crying shame is you and your brethren like to dispose of the young and never give them a chance.

w0mkup.jpg

I suspect that your kind likes to keep people alive as long as you can, if they are willing to do the dirty jobs, around here, Do you like the healthiest babies to do these dirty jobs, or do you care anything about their health, as long as they can do dirty work.

If I was a woman, I rather have someone on my side, than to have someone telling me what to do with my body. Someone who don't want me to have contraceptives, nor the Row v. Wade court decision on my side. pardon.gif

Ok so she doesn't work,who supports her? And since she doesn't work how does she live or obtain food or survive. It sounds like she should jet a job to support her belief. So tell how the electric company or anyone would be understanding?

This simply does not make sense.

The only shame is that our young college friends are only taught the single minded theory of liberalism is the only proper belief. College use to be for teaching and informing. Not ramming BS liberalism down their throats. It's a shame they are not allowed to use true judgment. Stalin knew that by changing ONE teachers mind could effect thousands. True Marxism at its finest. THANKS HIPPIE GEN.

• Like 2

Guest Inspector Callahan

This simply does not make sense.

You have to consider the source. I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut she doesn't pay a cent of Income taxes, either

:clapping:

Prime example of why I dont get into politics, it just brings nastiness out in people.

:clapping:

It's a crying shame when people think being paid money is all that inspires a need to do anything. Its Called WORKING for a living, unlike those sitting on their ass sucking off the Government drawing welfare

It's a crying shame when rich people get more respect than people who work doing the dirty jobs, in this country. It's call wealth envy

It's a crying shame that people go out and vote for their own destruction, due to valuing their resource for so little.It's called voting for Obozo....Obama

It's a crying shame that our young people are so much smarter about what's going on, around here, than we are.it's called Education, Keep yourself educated.

:hi: