Paulding.com

General Hospital

I know that what's going on on a soap opera is not very important right now but I'm not happy at all with what they've done to Robin. I've watched her on this show since she was a little girl.

I have watched Robin from the very beginning. That was not a nice way to let her go, I'm not happy either. :angry2:

She recently had a scare with her protocol failing with the HIV but she found a new protocol so everyone thought she would be fine. However she has been researching a cure to save Jason who has something wrong with his brain, can't remember what they called it. Maxie was pitching a fit over something in the lab while Robin was doing her research and when Maxie picked up her purse or something she accidently turned something on that cause some kind of gas leak. Only on a soap would a non-medical person be allowed in the lab. While Robin was out of the lab, Patrick went in looking for her and he fell on the floor. Robin was able to get him out but then she went back in to get the protocol for Jason and the door locked and she could not get out so there was an explosion. I knew that she was planning on leaving the show but I don't like the way they did it.

Come on...you know as soon as she gets this "What I really want to do is direct" bug out her system, she'll be back. And explosion or not. It's a soap. Her step father Duke Lavery was brought back from the dead and the different actor playing him was explained away by plastic surgery. And look at Pam Ewing. She got blown up too but she came back, for one episode. And Bobby Ewing for that matter. Don't fret. Someday soon Robin will turn up in the shower. Just wait.

ETA: I haven't watched GH religiously since the early 90s.

Come on...you know as soon as she gets this "What I really want to do is direct" bug out her system, she'll be back. And explosion or not. It's a soap. Her step father Duke Lavery was brought back from the dead and the different actor playing him was explained away by plastic surgery. And look at Pam Ewing. She got blown up too but she came back, for one episode. And Bobby Ewing for that matter. Don't fret. Someday soon Robin will turn up in the shower. Just wait.

ETA: I haven't watched GH religiously since the early 90s.

You are probably right, providing General Hospital survives.

You are probably right, providing General Hospital survives.

when I watched it, I had a de' juvue' didn't this happen already? But she came out with out a scratch on her? her mom was there and Patrick was beating on the Locked door... Did she have a special lab just for her? I think labs in real hospitals are just full of people do their work. just saying. only on soap operas I guess.

• 1 month later...

I am so ticked off! I cried through both days of her darn funeral! Those flashbacks to when she was a little girl?? Ugh.....I want to strangle the writers of the show....so, maybe this means Lisa is not dead and she has her???

This is so my thoughts on it and I am wondering if the Dr Keenan has something to do with it. Its amazing how he all the sudden showed up when she was on the boat.

What do you guys think is going to come up about Jason and Franco?

Not sure....but I do know that Heather Webber is coming back, and Steve and Jason are going to end up being related..which I find icky and Jason and Elizabeth had a kid together- which by the way, I am still not over Jakes death....why could they not bring him back?? :( :(

OMG ... I haven't watched any soap since I was in high school (and was skipping :) ), and I almost totally followed this whole thread! ....... Could this be PCOM land too? :unsure:

Just gotta love the soap drama :D .....

Happy watching y'all!

I turned GH on one afternoon, and it was the day of Robins funeral... I thought what the heck, i had not watched it in a few weeks.. I watched the funeral and have not watched it since...

so is robin dead or not? i missed that part with the lab explosion and all.

I turned GH on one afternoon, and it was the day of Robins funeral... I thought what the heck, i had not watched it in a few weeks.. I watched the funeral and have not watched it since...

so is robin dead or not? i missed that part with the lab explosion and all.

Yesterday they showed her in a hospital bed and a nurse came in and sedated her and told a "mysterious" person that she was asking questions but she didn't tell her about them. So someone has her just not sure who.

awwww... Thanks did teh yever find out who the baby was that sam was carrying is it franco's or Jason's?

DNA said it was Jason's but I am beginning to wonder if Franco and Jason weren't brothers b/c of the video that Franco left Jason as him as a baby and Monica has nothing of him as a baby.

Luke is and they still mention Laura and she was on there a couple of years ago but thats it.

Seriously?! I'll bet he looks really bad by now. He wasn't all that red hot back in the day, IMHO.

Anyone else remember when "Meredith" died on that show? I was in grade school and my sister Amy and I were glued to the set when GH came on. If we were playing outside, we came in to watch it. That and Dark Shadows. (yeah, I'm old)

Seriously?! I'll bet he looks really bad by now. He wasn't all that red hot back in the day, IMHO.

Anyone else remember when "Meredith" died on that show? I was in grade school and my sister Amy and I were glued to the set when GH came on. If we were playing outside, we came in to watch it. That and Dark Shadows. (yeah, I'm old)

loved dark shadows and laura is now playing a role on young and restless...

DNA said it was Jason's but I am beginning to wonder if Franco and Jason weren't brothers b/c of the video that Franco left Jason as him as a baby and Monica has nothing of him as a baby.

monica was known to be a little wild in her younger days lol

yep jason's mom was susan right? and they said today that this week the mystery will be answered by Heather Webber... she is coming back...

There is a Dark Shadows movie coming out with Johnny Depp as Barnabus Collins.

There is a Dark Shadows movie coming out with Johnny Depp as Barnabus Collins.

Perfect! I love anything Johnny Depp is in! I wonder if it will be as "campy" as Dark Shadows used to be.