Paulding.com

NCAA & NFL Mirror Covers

I am placing an order for these GREAT LOOKING Mirror Covers. Show your team pride in the most unique way. These covers are available in 2 sizes: Small (for Cars) and Large (for SUV and Truck). Made of 87% Polyester/13%Spandex. Unlike the other mirror covers on the retail market these are treated with 4.5 additive to prevent fading. (We currently have the "other" mirror covers on our truck and they are no longer crimson - they are pink from fading. I am looking forward to getting this order in and replacing them. ) Not to mention the ones currently on the truck I paid $18.99 retail!!!!

SPORTS SOURCE PRICE: $14.00/Pair :yahoo:

If the team you want/need is not shown here just ask.....there are 200 NCAA teams available and all the NFL teams.

For the baseball fans MLB teams will be available mid-April.

Edited by SPORTS SOURCE

I want an Auburn one a Georgia one. (pairs)

THANK YOU Zwier! There are two different styles for Auburn, the "AU" and "Tiger Eyes". I have attached a photo of both. Just let me know which you want and if you need the Auburn and Georgia in Small (car) or Large (SUV/Truck). Thanks again. :)

Hey Lady!!! Is this coming from where I think? I hope it worked out good for you. My boyfriend wanted me to find out if you got in touch with that lady?

YES it worked out GREAT!! She is very sweet and I am enjoying doing business with her. THANKS AGAIN!!!! :)