Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
zoocrew

Internet Radio

My husband recently updated our WiFi and outfitted the house with speakers. So now I can use internet radio all day long! Woo Hoo! I love Boston Pete and 181.FM, especially the New Age and Day SPA Radio. Anyone have any others I should be checking out?

I listen to radio365 as they have a thousand different types of stations. Typically I listen to 80's mix.

Thanks! I found The Lynx also has some good 70s stuff too.

181.FM is totally kewl. So is Yahoo Radio.

My husband recently updated our WiFi and outfitted the house with speakers. So now I can use internet radio all day long! Woo Hoo! I love Boston Pete and 181.FM, especially the New Age and Day SPA Radio. Anyone have any others I should be checking out?

Yes. "The Armstrong and Getty Radio Show" out of San Francisco, every weekday morning from 9 A.M. - 1 P.M Eastern time. It will take you a while to begin understanding some of their comments made with reference to comments made on earlier shows, but after a week or so of listening, you should be able to figure it all out. Informative, truthful, and VERY funny. Unless you are a Liberal. Then, not so much.

Yes. "The Armstrong and Getty Radio Show" out of San Francisco, every weekday morning from 9 A.M. - 1 P.M Eastern time. It will take you a while to begin understanding some of their comments made with reference to comments made on earlier shows, but after a week or so of listening, you should be able to figure it all out. Informative, truthful, and VERY funny. Unless you are a Liberal. Then, not so much.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Trust me on that.

Zoo is an ultra liberal left wing extremist.

Edited by PowderSpringsDad

Zoo is an ultra liberal left wing extremist.

I wish there were more like her in this closed minded prejudicial bigot state.

I listen to this link at work, tons of stations to pick from. DC stations are hit and miss when I'm in my SUV, local stations make me feel like I'm living in the 70's :wacko:

http://player.radio.com/player/RadioPlayer.php?version=1.2.11472&station=55

Not me, we have enough loosed lip liberals who have no idea about freedom of life and liberty and pursuit of happiness. We need more that actually would like to help business' grow so they can employ some folks. We would be better off by simply letting California become its own country. I simply love the fact that if anyone disagrees with a Liberal then we are automatically Prejudice and bigoted. Why the name calling and lack of "freedom of speech" from the left ALWAYS?

• Like 4

Delta is ready when you are !!! Just saying.....

• Like 2

Since Atlanta is a main hub..most flights will be direct. I miss that so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guarantee you my family has been in Georgia at least 100-200 years longer than yours has, you first.

Not me, we have enough loosed lip liberals who have no idea about freedom of life and liberty and pursuit of happiness. We need more that actually would like to help business' grow so they can employ some folks. We would be better off by simply letting California become its own country. I simply love the fact that if anyone disagrees with a Liberal then we are automatically Prejudice and bigoted. Why the name calling and lack of "freedom of speech" from the left ALWAYS?

Are you for real? I hope you are kidding. What about NAS San Diego and all of the other bases?

I guarantee you my family has been in Georgia at least 100-200 years longer than yours has, you first.

I like you WINEGUY...I think part of the problem is that they have never left the state :ninja: :blink: :lol:

I don't give a good crap how long you or your family have been here, you are the one that had bad things to say about Your State..."closed minded prejudicial bigot state". You don't like it MOVE !!!

• Like 2

I apologize, I just figured if every conservative Obama hater was going to throw ten adjectives in front of the word Liberal, I should at least include a few of my own when describing all of the hate those people spew. Problem is, if half of them actually observed facts instead of the straight propaganda that a certain F** News Network throws up, they would realize that nothing coming from either side will actually help 95% of us. The Democrats spend too much time trying to take from the rich and give to the poor, while the Republicans can only think about how they can oppress as many people that are not Straight White Male Christians as they can.

I don't give a good crap how long you or your family have been here, you are the one that had bad things to say about Your State..."closed minded prejudicial bigot state". You don't like it MOVE !!!

I love my state and think there is not a better one in the Union, my problem is with all of the hateful and prejudicial people that are in it (Not all of the people, only the ones I am calling out.)

I love my state and think there is not a better one in the Union, my problem is with all of the hateful and prejudicial people that are in it (Not all of the people, only the ones I am calling out.)

I didn't get that impression (closed minded prejudicial bigot state). It appeared you painted with an awful wide brush since we don't know who you are "calling Out".......I'm not real sure who actually has a problem here.....maybe you??

I apologize, I just figured if every conservative Obama hater was going to throw ten adjectives in front of the word Liberal, I should at least include a few of my own when describing all of the hate those people spew.

I'm a Conservative, and I hate Marxists - or anyone else - who wants to overthrow my country. Please read my prior post in this thread. I used the word Liberal without throwing ten adjectives in front of it. Do I nonetheless qualify as a spewer and hater, and one that is prejudiced (I'm not sure what kind of prejudice is being referred to here) and bigoted?

Seriously...take an objective look at public forums, not just this one, but letters to the editor, etc., and if you are honest with yourself, you will absolutely find more name calling by Liberals than from Moderates or Conservatives or Libertarians. I'm not sure why that is. But it is a fact that there is more invective and vituperation from the Left (YMMV). Maybe they believe that it's (name calling) a tactical weapon that, regardless of its recognized lack of civility, gets a pass from them to them in the political arena. IMO, name calling is usually counter-productive, and reveals lack of insight, poor cognitive skills and the tarnished character of those doing the name calling.

Name calling is big on the primary and middle school playground, but usually is left there as people mature.

Edited by appleaday
  • Like 1

I'm a Conservative, and I hate Marxists - or anyone else - who wants to overthrow my country. Please read my prior post in this thread. I used the word Liberal without throwing ten adjectives in front of it. Do I nonetheless qualify as a spewer and hater, and one that is prejudiced (I'm not sure what kind of prejudice is being referred to here) and bigoted?

Seriously...take an objective look at public forums, not just this one, but letters to the editor, etc., and if you are honest with yourself, you will absolutely find more name calling by Liberals than from Moderates or Conservatives or Libertarians. I'm not sure why that is. But it is a fact that there is more invective and vituperation from the Left (YMMV). Maybe they believe that it's (name calling) a tactical weapon that, regardless of its recognized lack of civility, gets a pass from them to them in the political arena. IMO, name calling is usually counter-productive, and reveals lack of insight, poor cognitive skills and the tarnished character of those doing the name calling.

Name calling is big on the primary and middle school playground, but usually is left there as people mature.

I believe you may believe this, but I cannot agree with you. Everyone I have spoken to lately agrees with me that everywhere you turn every person it seems that in anyway opposes the President cannot discuss the matter without immediately throwing slurs towards anyone that doesnt agree with them. I place sole blame on a select group of media personalities that attack anyone who is not the most extreme of conservatives with the most negative and hateful terms they can. Most of the Rush's and Hannity's of the world have created an army of hateful and spiteful people that have nothing but negativity in them. This is what i dislike most. I am all for most all of the republican economic plans, but I will not vote for ANYONE that spouts nothing but negativity and hateful words. I would like to think our next president should be a positive person, a realist, but positive at the same time.