Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Deepgreenlighting

what a BEAUTIFUL city

Quebec city is amazingly beautiful and COLD this time of year. I have decided to put DEEP Green back as a PT job and accepted a sales job that was offered by a Canadian Corp. I flew here Monday and have really enjoyed it, but the French thing is way overrated. LoL. Tonight I'm going to CARNIVAL here in Quebec city. Can't wait and will let you know how cool it is. Have fun and enjoy the warmth PC.

• Like 1

Congratulations on your new career!

Better you than ME in Quebec, I couldn't take the cold but I bet it's beautiful!!

Seriously, I just checked and it's 12......12 degrees? And tomorrow's high is 17? And a low of -7 tonight?

No way.

Seriously, I just checked and it's 12......12 degrees? And tomorrow's high is 17? And a low of -7 tonight?

No way.

I thought the Canadians use celsius, not fahrenheit? I know my Canadian cousin-inlaws in Winnepeg do.

I thought the Canadians use celsius, not fahrenheit? I know my Canadian cousin-inlaws in Winnepeg do.

My phone is set for F and that's the temps in Farenheit.

I just checked the degrees in Celsius......it's -17C and 1F

Oh those French Canadians are a different bunch all together. My inlaws (who are FC) always say things like "That was dumb, you're so French" and "what are ya, FRENCH?!?!" . Of course they are just kidding. But it cracks me up because there is definitely a "French" way of doing things up there. Have fun in Kebec!

Edited by justgettingby

I know 20 years ago when we would go to S FLA for a winter getaway....the French Canadians would go on down to Ft. Lauderdale and Miami area and the rest were around Daytona.

Rude is one word that comes to mind.

They also take over the city of Old Orchard Beach in Maine every summer. We go up there every summer too. I used to think the french were rude. But after awhile I came to the conclusion that they don't mean to be rude, they just come across that way. Like many Americans I suppose.

Edited by justgettingby

Quebec city is amazingly beautiful and COLD this time of year. I have decided to put DEEP Green back as a PT job and accepted a sales job that was offered by a Canadian Corp. I flew here Monday and have really enjoyed it, but the French thing is way overrated. LoL. Tonight I'm going to CARNIVAL here in Quebec city. Can't wait and will let you know how cool it is. Have fun and enjoy the warmth PC.

That's awesome! Happy for you! I've gone back to work "for real" as well :pardon: but do let me know if you need some help with that part time gig... never did get the previous years consolidated in the same QB file, did we? Congrats again & hope this works out great for your family!

Its definitely cold here. Beautiful but cold. The French Canadians are very nice and most speak English well. Very few have been rude. Sorta typical everywhere. I am loving the thoughts of coming back this spring or summer.

I cant attach any of the photos here. the files are too large it seems. :(

That's awesome! Happy for you! I've gone back to work "for real" as well :pardon: but do let me know if you need some help with that part time gig... never did get the previous years consolidated in the same QB file, did we? Congrats again & hope this works out great for your family!

oh i need lots of help. lol. I need to get it squared away so i can do it just part time and make only extra income instead of living income.