Paulding.com

We have something new and yummy!

ANNOUNCING-

WE NOW HAVE Hippie Chick-en SALAD!

Served on a light, flaky, buttery croissant.

And homemade pasta salad. Perfect lunch!

$5.95

OMG I was just in there and gotten your last two chocolate cover cherries and they are the best C.C.C ever. I'm so in love. I'll be back for more lol

Edited by matthewspiglet
  • 2 weeks later...

THANK YOU! We weren't going to continue making them after the holidays were over, but we've had several people keep asking for them.

OMG I was just in there and gotten your last two chocolate cover cherries and they are the best C.C.C ever. I'm so in love. I'll be back for more lol

No grapes or large pieces of nuts in ours. it is all diced, has chicken breast only, a little onion, celery, pecans, spices, etc in it. It is not a "chunky" chicken salad. Stop by and I will give you a sample.

Does your Chicken Salad have grapes & nuts in it???? We can't find Chicken Salad now a days without it. We like some goood Rotisserie Chicken Salad.

No grapes or large pieces of nuts in ours. it is all diced, has chicken breast only, a little onion, celery, pecans, spices, etc in it. It is not a "chunky" chicken salad. Stop by and I will give you a sample.

If we can find you we will come by for DH to try it. I just read your post to him and he said "It is seldom I find a GOOD chicken salad." The best he's ever had was in the deli at Baptist Hospital in Montgomery, AL. (Believe it or not) He ate it almost every day for the 6 weeks DS was in NICU. :lol: