Paulding.com

Horrible Car Accident

My thoughts and prayers goes out to those involved in that accident earlier this evening on Ridge Road. Both vehicles were smashed in pretty bad, looked like it may have been head on collision, it looked really bad. They were rerouting traffic.

Yikes- My daughter was headed that way. Time? Details?

my kids said the other car was a dark colored mini van. they think they said it was bad.after reading this my son said what he thought was a mini van could have been the truck. he said that the cars were too bad crushed to tell. prayers sent for all involved.

Edited by bkhsgirl

my kids said the other car was a dark colored mini van. they think they said it was bad.after reading this my son said what he thought was a mini van could have been the truck. he said that the cars were too bad crushed to tell. prayers sent for all involved.

They were crushed pretty bad, it looked they had been placed in a trash compactor. Somebody had to be going really fast to cause those vehicles to be crushed like that.

I live right passed this area. Everyone flies down Ridge, even in the mornings, through the school zone. You literally risk your life turning left out of Austin middle school. I wish we could get a police presence every morning, I know we may not have enough resources, but dang, think of all the revenue!

• Like 1

...I wish we could get a police presence every morning, I know we may not have enough resources, but dang, think of all the revenue!

Have you called or filled out a request to have the Sheriff's department look at this area?

If not, go Here and fill out the form.

This will alert the Lieutenant that is over the traffic units that this area needs to be patrolled.

Edited by Nitro