Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Thoughts from the Evil Galaxy

Write a caption for this pic...

You smell like old BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by janko9
  • Like 2

Mommy, are you a Marine?

Why do you ask, son?

'Cause Suzie next door called you a leatherneck.

pubby

tick-tock

tick-tock

tick-tock

tick-tock

tick-tock

tick-tock

tick-tock

tick-tock

tick-tock

tick-tock

tick-tock

tick-tock

tick-tock

tick-tock

tick-tock

tick-tock

tick-tock

tick-tock

DING!

Oh boy! Mamaw's done!

No, I am not a piece of bacon!

Spit it out!

Spit it out!

Stick out your tongue--lemmee see!

• Like 1

And to think that all of the girls on this beach are getting their tans so they can grow up and look just like YOU!

The Rose tatto that you have? It looks like the Roses died and the leaves have fallen off.

Edited by Georgia Dawg
  • Like 1

I'm sorry, but I don't know you (thank goodness)!!!!

Forget the captions for a second, but could this woman actually believe that she looks good? Could a little known disease make your skin do this? YUK1 YUK! YUK!

This is no disease. This is what your skin will look like if you stay out in the sun constantly.

And that is why I don't go in the sun. Even when we go to the beach for a week in the summer, I wear 50 sunscreen on my body and only get a little color on my legs. Never on my face. I wear a huge hat, huge glasses and even huger sun screen, almost 50 years young and not a single wrinkle.

And that is why I don't go in the sun. Even when we go to the beach for a week in the summer, I wear 50 sunscreen on my body and only get a little color on my legs. Never on my face. I wear a huge hat, huge glasses and even huger sun screen, almost 50 years young and not a single wrinkle.

I'm the same way. Even more so in the last few years after my Mother died of melanoma that spread and turned into the most aggressive brain cancer. Being tan is not worth it. She didnt lay in in the sun...she was a young lady in the 50's and no SPF.

I get teased about how pale my skin is but at the same time, nobody ever believes how old I am...they think I'm younger. I'd like that to continue as long as possible :pardon: and I'd prefer my white lily self as opposed to this bathing "beauty" anyday.

BTW, I NEVER think of you as a fifty-ish woman(not that thats old to me at all, its not). You always seem much younger. Guess the last baby helped, huh?^_^ ;)

I'm the same way. Even more so in the last few years after my Mother died of melanoma that spread and turned into the most aggressive brain cancer. Being tan is not worth it. She didnt lay in in the sun...she was a young lady in the 50's and no SPF.

I get teased about how pale my skin is but at the same time, nobody ever believes how old I am...they think I'm younger. I'd like that to continue as long as possible :pardon: and I'd prefer my white lily self as opposed to this bathing "beauty" anyday.

BTW, I NEVER think of you as a fifty-ish woman(not that thats old to me at all, its not). You always seem much younger. Guess the last baby helped, huh?^_^ ;)

Thank you!! I think he did....really! Most people don't believe I'm as old as I am, which totally works for me! When my daughters and I are all out together, everybody thinks we're sisters. I learned a long time ago that hair color is your friend or at least it is mine!! :lol:

• Like 1

Thank you!! I think he did....really! Most people don't believe I'm as old as I am, which totally works for me! When my daughters and I are all out together, everybody thinks we're sisters. I learned a long time ago that hair color is your friend or at least it is mine!! :lol:

i agree...when i think of some of the most beautiful people ive ever seen over the past fifty years on television or movies i always end up leaning towards the "pastey" gals. Dorothy from the wizard was georgeous...greta garbo, etc. Even now Anne Hathaway is about as pale as a vampire but she is adorable. I'd like to see the cast of baywatch in another twenty years and see how their skin is fairing and how bad their wrinkles are. I wear spf makeup and sunscreen for all outdoor activities and im pretty dang pale. I get a little bit "healthy looking" and color in my chicks but thatll work for me.

i agree...when i think of some of the most beautiful people ive ever seen over the past fifty years on television or movies i always end up leaning towards the "pastey" gals. Dorothy from the wizard was georgeous...greta garbo, etc. Even now Anne Hathaway is about as pale as a vampire but she is adorable. I'd like to see the cast of baywatch in another twenty years and see how their skin is fairing and how bad their wrinkles are. I wear spf makeup and sunscreen for all outdoor activities and im pretty dang pale. I get a little bit "healthy looking" and color in my chicks but thatll work for me.

You're right, I never realized that. It's funny because Hubby works outside and when we compare our skin tones, I look like a piece of notebook paper next to him, and he wears sunscreen.