Paulding.com

Can you start a new topic without being a paid member .. My sister (Chattycathy) just signed in as a new member and cannot post a new topic .How does she do this without being a paid Member ? TIA

Tide Girl: Yes she can but you have to wait for Pubby to validate her membership as a member. It takes a while.

Oooooo. I'm telling Andy that Bobby Jo is on the prowl again!!!

It would be Mr Tattle Tale who runs to Andy when I'm just trying to have a little fun. OK. A helluva lotta fun.

More like Floozy.

Don't you have a rummage sale to tend to?

We are a helpful bunch!

Hey, Bug Un. Ain't seen you around these parts in a while. wub.gif

It would be Mr Tattle Tale who runs to Andy when I'm just trying to have a little fun. OK. A helluva lotta fun.

Don't you have a rummage sale to tend to?

Hey, Bug Un. Ain't seen you around these parts in a while. wub.gif

Tattle Tale? Nothing like what I heard Hello Sarah? telling the other night about you and Sam Drucker out behind the fillin station.

Hey, Bea, you know we can still post to the topic even if you close it. Only Andy cal shut it down so no body can keep talking. hehehehehehehehehehe

Tattle Tale? Nothing like what I heard Hello Sarah? telling the other night about you and Sam Drucker out behind the fillin station.

Hey, Bea, you know we can still post to the topic even if you close it. Only Andy cal shut it down so no body can keep talking. hehehehehehehehehehe

Are you defiling my name, Floyd? If it was Bobby Jo, then I was defiled and proud of it! !!!

Will you tell me all about this filling station escapade before Aunt Bea makes me go to bed and I miss all the food stuff?

Gomer, I'm so ashamed of Mayberry's finest acting like they are. Ashamed.

What will the preacher say on Sunday when this gets around town?

Shame. Shame. Shame.

Bea, you are so right. One our "Finest Deputies" is making us look like we've got more white trash than a dumpster behind a paper plate factory. Bobby Jo should be embarrassed!

Bea, you are so right. One our "Finest Deputies" is making us look like we've got more white trash than a dumpster behind a paper plate factory. Bobby Jo should be embarrassed!

Just who are you calling White Trash, Ms Church Lady?

Stop acting so jealous, Clara. rofl.gif

Hang tough, sista!