Paulding.com

The Dugout Sports Cafe

Coach Bass from "The Dugout" would like to thank all of you for coming out yesterday and the past few days to "The Dugout". I hope your experience has been a good one! Thank you all so much week for your patronage, and I look forward to serving you again today!

Thanks again,

Coach Bass

"The Dugout"

770-726-7242

www.pcdugout.com

Please like us on facebook, so you can recieve notifications of daily deals and specials.

I was there last night! It was AWESOME!! That hamburger was great!! The fried dill pickle spears was very tasty!

Good Job! It was also great to see SportsSource there with her hubby! I will keep going back!

Oh, something else to add. The prices you see on the menu is what you pay. That includes tax!

I was there last night! It was AWESOME!! That hamburger was great!! The fried dill pickle spears was very tasty!

Good Job! It was also great to see SportsSource there with her hubby! I will keep going back!

Oh, something else to add. The prices you see on the menu is what you pay. That includes tax!

It was GREAT seeing you too, GeorgiaTornado and meeting your Hubby.

Of course, I have posted over and over how much we have enjoyed EVERYTHING we have tried there!! Hubby continues to order the cheeseburger and says it only gets better each time. I agree the dill pickle spears are good, good, good!

Bring back the .40 wings!!! I didn't see it until it was too late!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

We were there Wednesday night for the wings and ended up ordering NINETY WINGS!!! :lol: There were three adult women and three girls ages 7-11. We brought a few home for lunch the next day but ate almost ALL of them sitting there.

How are the wings?

GREAT!!!! If you see my post above where we ordered NINETY last Wed that speaks for itself. What was so impressive (besides how good the wings were) was David's offer to cook them however we wanted. Most places you get how theywant them cooked. We requested dry, crispy lemon pepper and that is exactly what we got. None of us like "wet" wings. You need to go try them!!

Coach Bass from "The Dugout" would like to thank all of you for coming out yesterday and the past few days to "The Dugout". I hope your experience has been a good one! Thank you all so much week for your patronage, and I look forward to serving you again today!

Thanks again,

Coach Bass

"The Dugout"

770-726-7242

www.pcdugout.com

Please like us on facebook, so you can recieve notifications of daily deals and specials.

Did you miss us today??????? :unsure:

Yes ma'am I sure did, I hope you will come tomorrow and try "Momma's Chicken Salad Sandwich". Thank you so much for the nice things you said about the Dugout. That's awesome! Come see me even if you don't eat, just come and hang out!

Thanks, David and Elizabeth!

Did you miss us today??????? :unsure:

Just curious......do you know the owner personally?

:lol:

NO. Not until we went Wednesday night of last week for wings had I ever laid eyes on David (the owner). But, he was SO friendly and accomodating it makes you feel like you DO know the owner personally. We have been back two other times since then and he always is the same friendly feller.

I will also say something that David doesn't even know and I have not said to him nor have I mentioned on here. BUT.....the first time we went I ordered unsweet tea. He whispered to his FIL (which David had introduced us to - that is the only way I would have known it was his relative. Once again, making us feel at home by meeting him, too.) to go make some unsweet tea. (YES David, I heard you. :lol: ) A few days earlier we had been to a different homeowned restaurant (we support the small guys when we can - being a small homeowned business ourselves) and when I ordered unsweet tea I was told they didn't serve unsweet. I was told they seldom get a request for unsweet and unless someone reallywanted it they don't make it. But,if someone demands it they will make it and after that person leaves add sugar to it for sweet tea. Because I am diabetic and knowing David made the unsweet JUST FOR ME without me "demanding" it meant a LOT.

I suppose you thought I might know the owner personally and I can understand as I have raved about them since we found them. But, no I am just a VERY satisfied customer trying to get the word out this is a great place to eat with good, reasonable food and friendly service who appreciates my business. The reason I asked David if he missed us in this thread was meant as a joke since we had been three times in a week. We WILL be going back SOON!!!! :)

• Like 1