CUTE Braves Infant Onesies

Heavy Weight Hoodies

Plus size Tops and Bottoms

JR. Fuzzy PJ Pants

JR. and Missy T's and Tops

Ladies Fashion Watches

Lots of other $5 items

We also have NY Giants Wind Jackets in stock

Check out our sale racks all over the store! Thanks & see you soon!

I just spent 30 minutes talking with Terry before buying the Philadelphia Eagles and Phillies stuff. MAN what a deal that place is. If you have any needs of clothing other than Prom Dresses.. you should go shop and SAVE huge $$$$ at The Wearhouse.

DITTO!!!!!

DH and I were there yesterday and got some GREAT deals on sports apparel. (I really need to be over at ebay listing rather than hanging around p.com. :lol: ) Terry has some of the CUTEST clothes for teens and ladies I have seen ANYWHERE at a fraction of the prices elsewhere. DH really enjoys the Dickies jeans he got from a couple of months ago at an unbelievable price. Super comfortable and durable!!

[/b]

DITTO!!!!!

DH and I were there yesterday and got some GREAT deals on sports apparel. (I really need to be over at ebay listing rather than hanging around p.com. :lol: ) Terry has some of the CUTEST clothes for teens and ladies I have seen ANYWHERE at a fraction of the prices elsewhere. DH really enjoys the Dickies jeans he got from a couple of months ago at an unbelievable price. Super comfortable and durable!!

oh and I got a ravens boggin/hat for the boy too. Its such a great place to spend so little money.

I live out of town now but I told my Dad about your store yesterday(he lives in new hope). He said he would come by at some point today and was excited to take a look. If you still have any infant tie-dyed onesies, I may ask him to pick up a few for me.

Thank you for the reference. We do have Tie Dye onesies in stock. We miss you.

Thank you :wub: . I wish I could hop in my car and run over to your store! I'll ask my Dad to pick up a few for me. I saw them on your website. I'll tell him to introduce himself when he comes in. Thanks again!

Do you happen to have any tie dyed shirts?

he has a WHOLE SECTION for Tie Dyed. I always buy my Team stuff there, Hats, shirts, and hoodies. Plus my daughter loves his jewelry which is CHEAP. My wife likes the place and we save tons there.

• 2 weeks later...