Paulding.com

Such a great person! He will be sorely missed.

http://www.bellamyfuneralhomes.com/Obituaries.html

Randall Zimmerle II, age 35, of Dallas, GA, formerly from Irving, Texas, passed away on Saturday, December 31, 2011. He was born in Fort Lewis, Washington on January 22, 1976, to parents Randall Sr. and Diana Zimmerle.

Mr. Zimmerle is survived by his wife, Bethany Parson Zimmerle and son Jeremiah Zimmerle, both of Dallas, GA; his mother Diana Zimmerle, sister and brother in law Kathy and John Spray, niece Madisyn Rhodes and great nephew Isaiah Galaviz all of Irving, Texas; his father in law and mother in law Ronald and Mary Parson, sister in law Jessica Parson, sister in law and brother in law Sara and Robert Avore III and nephew Robert Avore IV, all of Dallas, GA. He is preceded in death by his father Randall Zimmerle Sr.

Mr. Zimmerle was the owner of Z29 Media a graphic design company.

Randall was a loving husband, father, son and brother. He brought a smile to everyone who knew him. He deeply loved his family and his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Randall was loved by many and will be greatly missed.

Funeral services for Mr. Zimmerle will be held at Westridge Church in Dallas, GA on Thursday, January 5, 2011 at 11 am with Pastor Paul Richardson officiating. The family will receive friends at Bellamy Funeral Home in Hiram, GA on Wednesday, January 4, 2011 from 6-9 pm

Thank you for posting this. This is my husband.

I thought about posting this, but it was hard enough writing the obit. I didn't think I could post it.

Beth, I know a ton of people who absolutely loved your husband. He was one of the kindest and most talented people that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. His passing will leave a hole in a lot of people's lives. We all grieve with you and will be here to help, if needed.

Please, let this community know if there are any needs. They tend to really take care of their own.

• Like 1

I thought about posting this, but it was hard enough writing the obit. I didn't think I could post it.

Oh, honey, I'm so terribly sorry. Please know that you will be in my prayers. I can tell you from my own up-close-and-personal experience with grief that God's grace is greater than anything you will ever face.

Right now, you are in shock. If you need somebody to talk to whenever you feel like it (or vent or just cry), please PM me. Either way, just know that I will be talking to the Father on your behalf.

• Like 2

Randall , I just cant say enough about him or about is talent. There are so many of us small business' that wouldnt have a logo or business cards or websites if he wasnt a part of our lives and companies. When Deep Green Lighting become DEEP Green Products ... He was the only one i thought of about creating my LOGO. He was a special person. He will be missed by so many that you will only see a small % of us at the wake and funeral. I am sorry for your loss Beth and The Awesome God that You and Randall serve called home an awesome soul. Westridge lost a great member and super person. I will see you tomorrow night at the wake. I will be praying for you all like many others will.

Myself and DEEP Green Products will never forget Randall... Z29 Media was fantastic.

Prayers of peace and comfort to you and your family,

May God bless you... I am very sorry for your loss.

I remember the first time I met Randall at a networking meeting. He was a very shy young man with a huge talent.

It was very difficult for Randall to get up in front of 30 or so people and talk about himself and his talent.

That was well over 3 years ago, his business associates and friends watched his confidence grow as his talent was recognized and appreciated by more people.

He not only had a reputation as a great graphic artist but as a team player that helped his business associates when he could.

He created the news letter for West Paulding Networking and kept it up until he adopted a child this year.

Randall will be missed by all his networking friends and will be remembered through the art he created as the businesses he created for will use his logos and artwork to promote their businesses for years.

Beth the North Paulding Networking group wants to find a way to do something to help you. Please let us know of anything that will help you through this.

Wanted to share our logo that Randall did for us this past year. He was so helpful in creating it, and we love it. Now we will certainly cherish his work and remember what a special person he was. He will be truly missed. Leigh

signature.png

As you can imagine this family has financial needs. LPPT will be posting information on how we can help with funeral expenses through the PCOM commnity chest. If you wish to help with them with other expenses (he was the sole income earner) please feel free to PM me. They will be delivered via our West Ridge family.

Although we had known Randall for only a relatively short period of time, he & his business made quite an impression on us. He was obviously a very talented, creative, smart & genuinely nice guy. He will be missed very much.

Our prayers are with his family at this difficult time.

Randall was one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet. He always thought about others before himself and he demonstrated this in all that he did. He was always a pleasure to run into. It is always sad to see another good thread in the fabric of life leave us. Randall will be missed not only by his family, but by his network of business associates and by those whose endeavors were enhanced by his creativity. I did not know Randall relatively long, but already considered him as a friend. Till we meet again.

Brad McMahan

I don't know either of you, but you and your son are in my thoughts and prayers.

• Like 1

Bless your heart, I can't imagine! Please know that people you don't even know are sending prayers and good wishes to you, your son and entire family.

Randall Zimmerle helped me transform the way I present my business to the marketplace. He designed my logos, business cards, banners, and other pieces for me over the past few years. We were wrapping up a completely redesigned web site and planned to launch it this month; hopefully you'll still get to see the results of that at some point. He had it "going on" and I referred other clients to him often.

Outside our business relationship, we had a close friendship. Randall and I were kindred spirits on most matters of faith, culture, and public policy. He definitely had the upper hand on me in matters of tact and patience. In business networking settings, I enjoyed watching him become more comfortable presenting himself and his business in front of groups.

I don't know anything better to say than what I asked the florist to write on the card: "A gifted artist. A sincere Christian. A true friend. A good man."

I'll miss him.

Pray for Beth, and if you can possibly find a bit of flexibility in your budget, please contribute to the funeral fund.

JMT

Randall Zimmerle helped me transform the way I present my business to the marketplace. He designed my logos, business cards, banners, and other pieces for me over the past few years. We were wrapping up a completely redesigned web site and planned to launch it this month; hopefully you'll still get to see the results of that at some point. He had it "going on" and I referred other clients to him often.

Outside our business relationship, we had a close friendship. Randall and I were kindred spirits on most matters of faith, culture, and public policy. He definitely had the upper hand on me in matters of tact and patience. In business networking settings, I enjoyed watching him become more comfortable presenting himself and his business in front of groups.

I don't know anything better to say than what I asked the florist to write on the card: "A gifted artist. A sincere Christian. A true friend. A good man."

I'll miss him.

Pray for Beth, and if you can possibly find a bit of flexibility in your budget, please contribute to the funeral fund.

JMT

Agreed JMT.. He was a fantastic person and as a SMALL BUSINESS person trying to make a living while paying bills we sometimes cant afford the "life insurance" that we should have. I know I do not have anymore than the small bit that my wife has on me at her job. Financing a funeral is a really hard way to bury the person you love. Every month its a reminder of the love of your life leaving for heaven and it has to be torture. There were several small donations last night toward the funeral and I know it was appreciated. And a big Thank you to all that did contribute to this mans and his family ..I promise that if He knew you...... he would have given all he could afford too. God Bless Randall and his family... Z29 Media will be missed as well.