Paulding.com

What are you afraid of?

Water bugs! Makes my skin crawl! I got stuck in an elevator once and there were three of them. Those suckers can jump with the best of them. My dog was trying to eat them......I was a wreck!

Snakes cause I never know what kind they are. I can tell if it's a copperhead cause of their color and they look like they are grinning at you.

Tornados.

Water bugs! Makes my skin crawl! I got stuck in an elevator once and there were three of them. Those suckers can jump with the best of them. My dog was trying to eat them......I was a wreck!

Snakes cause I never know what kind they are. I can tell if it's a copperhead cause of their color and they look like they are grinning at you.

Tornados.

Yep.... me, too.

About those snakes... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by KRM

Sorry bout that jenilyn. :(

:D

It's ok. I remember the DC sniper shootings in Va in 2002?, I have family in Manassas and I remember feeling so paraniod that if it could happen there, it could happen anywhere. The fear was always there, you just reminded me of it. ;)

Chuck Norris

And you should be afraid of him, my friend...you should be afraid of him. :noddinghead:

:D

Add me to the clown list. And ice cream truck men. Not really scared of snakes or spiders or rodents.

I don't know why I'm scared of forklifts, but I am literally "burst into tears" afraid of them.

Now that you have rid yourself of that hideous avatar, I can acknowledge you again. :D RE: fear of forklifts - this sounds like a really good topic for a psychiatrist. Let me know what he says. :D

I'm scared of sniper attacks. I do have a halfway good reason though as I was in Perimeter Mall during the time of the 1990 Perimeter Mall shootings. Very, very scary!

Good heavens. I had forgotten all about that! Sheesh. RE: the DC snipers - what I loved about that was how insanely WRONG the investigation was (and media coverage, natch). And I loved that a trucker spotted them.